Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Halo 4 [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #17245557 -

some clown on xbox live is messaging me about wanting to buy my gamertag
i asked if he can pay in rainbows
he just offered $150+
I am going to pass


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17245581 -

ps
what the fuck happened to forge in halo 4?
it sucksssssss


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17321589 -

So how is everyone liking it? It's so different yet the same. They need to tweak the rankings and playlists  / playlist options a bit.

If anyone thinks they are any good and is competitive send me a pm and I will give you my gamertag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17321683 -

can't wait for Halo 5!1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: akira_akuma]
    #17322150 -

akira_akuma said:
can't wait for Halo 5!1




Lol. Its gona be a good one! See ya in 3-4 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17322397 -

DeadHearts said:
So how is everyone liking it? It's so different yet the same. They need to tweak the rankings and playlists  / playlist options a bit.

If anyone thinks they are any good and is competitive send me a pm and I will give you my gamertag.



Finished the campaign a few days ago, haven't gotten online yet. Probably will once this damn semester is over.

I liked the campaign a lot, IMO it's better than 2 and 3, competes with Reach and just barely wins out by virtue of a whole new class of aliens and weapons. I'll be there for Halo 5.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #17322419 -

What are you guys using for your loadouts?


--------------------
[quote]sVs said:
Adorable overload is imminent.[/quote]

[quote]YSHServant  said:
You are on my turf when you are in the pub.[/quote]

[quote]ButteredToast said:
Shroomery 2012- Thread goes from discussing a possibly deceased member to posting nudes of her.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: xanderofpella]
    #17322549 -

I've been using the DMR and Assault Rifle the whole time.
That starter pistol, Jetpack, Fast reload, and some other shit with faster armor reload.
Starter Grenade.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: xanderofpella]
    #17325337 -

BeefheartisBetter said:
What are you guys using for your loadouts?



Dmr / Plasma pistol
Energy shield / Grenade and ammo pickup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17368650 -

:trololol: Microsoft fucked up & put the new map pack on the marketplace for free (the way it SHOULD be)
I assume they will fix it so if you didn't get the season pass or limited edition of Halo, get it while ya can folks!


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #17369221 -

WHOAAA I'm downloading that shit right now!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: blackhawk]
    #17369230 -

It's not free... :gooby:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: blackhawk]
    #17369240 -

that was too good to be true dog


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: GEncore]
    #17369252 -

Its all BTB maps anyways. They fucking suck and Im pissed.
GEncore said:
that was too good to be true dog




GEncore said:
that was too good to be true dog




Many people did get them for free though. And not the DLC pass and LE buyers either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17369262 -

Not saying the dude was lying, what I meant is that wasn't gonna last long. Microsoft was bound to find out and take action on that shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: GEncore]
    #17369282 -

So whoever downloaded it for free get to keep it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: blackhawk]
    #17369398 -

blackhawk said:
So whoever downloaded it for free get to keep it?




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: unknown1123]
    #17369424 -

This sucks because I won't have halo 4 for another week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: blackhawk]
    #17369437 -

blackhawk said:
So whoever downloaded it for free get to keep it?




Yes. I paid for mine before I new it was free. And then I played them and they are terrible.
Great job.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Halo 4 [Re: DeadHearts]
    #17369460 -

DeadHearts said:
blackhawk said:
So whoever downloaded it for free get to keep it?




Yes. I paid for mine before I new it was free. And then I played them and they are terrible.
Great job.





:freshwtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* xBox Gamertags? The Psychonaut 415 3 01/21/10 01:05 AM
by frith
* What's you're gamertag?
( 1 2 all )
love2shpongleIRL 2,101 25 06/11/11 10:39 PM
by Newlord
* Halo 3 anyone?
( 1 2 all )
The Doobie Dude 1,657 20 01/11/14 10:32 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Halo 2
( 1 2 all )
BowlKiller 2,650 35 11/08/04 11:25 PM
by Genius
* Halo 3 robbyberto 947 11 09/28/07 10:08 PM
by robbyberto
* anyone playing the HALO:REACH beta? Kevin_X2 419 6 05/08/10 11:49 AM
by The Vapor
* Halo 3
( 1 2 all )
jeffloomis 2,225 28 12/08/08 03:40 PM
by skydog
* Jesus Died LOL. Funny video on halo 3 matchmaking. RonaldFuckingPaul 583 2 08/11/11 09:05 PM
by PreparationH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,107 topic views. 4 members, 73 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.