Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today?
    #15336592 -

Will we remember this day?

What exactly did Conrad have to do with facebook?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #15336593 -

I dont even know who conrad murphy is


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: Anthony]
    #15336597 -

I just turned on the news, he is michael jacksons doctor. name sounded familiar

nigga is guilty as charged

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: MycoMayhem]
    #15336601 -

ah I see.

do not give a fuck


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: Anthony]
    #15336626 -

I had the displeasure of turning on the cable news today as well.

All everyone was talking about was this stupid fucking Michael Jackson trial, and Herman Caine's sexy harassment charges.

DO. NOT. GIVE. A. FLYING. FUCK.  :uhno:

The conspiracy portion of my brain says they are just trying to distract from growing unrest with the occupy movement and a possible uprising of the unwashed masses.


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: Adamist]
    #15336654 -

lol cain 4th accuser

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: Anthony]
    #15336672 -

@Op :kingcrankey:


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: MycoMayhem]
    #15336709 -

I thought Anon was supposed to take down FB two days ago. Looks like they never did.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #15336753 -

Rabidbaboon said:
I thought Anon was supposed to take down FB two days ago. Looks like they never did.



They were supposed to do that, take on some other group, forget who, and take on the drug cartels 2 days ago...haven't heard anything about any of those happening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: That Cenex Guy]
    #15336758 -

Just remembered; they were supposed to take on some child pornography sites, or at least sites that don't do anything about it when they're posted on them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: Anthony]
    #15336889 -

Anthony said:
ah I see.

do not give a fuck




--------------------


I am the storm. I am the wonder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: AcidStrippedMind]
    #17313156 -

I am going to name my child Conrad Murphy Junior.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conrad Murphy guilty, facebook still up.........what exactly went down today? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #17313167 -

Murry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Conrad Murray is guilty of manslaughter Warrior 487 10 11/07/11 03:47 PM
by Warrior
* FACEBOOKERS WE NEED YOUR HELP! 4 Day's Until Dakta Green's Sentencing! wre 795 4 06/24/11 11:43 PM
by wre
* Murder! Reason, Facebook flip3084 1,045 10 02/04/09 01:09 PM
by Gumby
* James Murphy Gives Scalpers The Finger, Adds Four LCD Soundsystem Shows At Terminal 5 blissedout 1,474 18 02/13/11 10:03 PM
by relativexistance
* Brittany Murphy died this morning due to cardiac arrest.
( 1 2 3 all )
Jair 3,375 45 12/21/09 02:27 PM
by Set
* Parents on Facebook
( 1 2 all )
FeedingMyDreams 3,549 38 08/26/09 12:46 PM
by Frost
* Posting trippy shit on facebook skatealex2 1,092 12 12/19/10 06:29 PM
by Choix Sinaloa
* Dropkick Murphys are the ultimate band to listen to drunk LloydChristmas 1,044 10 05/12/07 05:42 PM
by sweetsweet

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
834 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.