Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The animals from Homeward Bound * 2
    #17084759 -

Do you think there still alive?


--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:



:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Sterben]
    #17084769 -

Um no :lol:

Why the hell do you ask? hahahaha


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Ganzig] * 1
    #17084809 -

Chance, Shadow and Sassie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Fire is Born]
    #17084900 -

I think 2 died and one of em has Parkinson's.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: thoughts]
    #17085028 -

Awe=( Im babysitting and the kid looks up at me and ask if there still alive, i told her two died...she cried..Lawls :facepalm3:


--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:



:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Sterben]
    #17085044 -

Geez, you gonna tell her santa's not real next?
You're sick, man.:mad2:

I love that movie though.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: thoughts]
    #17085062 -

I cried when the dog got stabbed by the porcupine.

Haven't seen that movie in 10+ years


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #17085081 -

That scene where shadow gets stuck in the ditch is kinda rough.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #17085141 -

VivaLaMushie said:
I cried when the dog got stabbed by the porcupine.

Haven't seen that movie in 10+ years



Only scene I remember hahah.


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #17085181 -

i hated sassie. back then not only did i hate cats (cuz they suck and im allergic) bu i hated girls too

chance was so cool

lol tho all those pets are def dead lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Bassfreak]
    #17085191 -

Bassfreak said:
i hated sassie. back then not only did i hate cats (cuz they suck and im allergic) bu i hated girls too

chance was so cool

lol tho all those pets are def dead lol




Chance was awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: eMpire420]
    #17085280 -

Does anyone remember Milo and Otis?!? Animals were killed in the filming of the movie!!!!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: danlennon3]
    #17085288 -

danlennon3 said:
Does anyone remember Milo and Otis?!? Animals were killed in the filming of the movie!!!!



*Thrown off a cliff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Sterben]
    #17085295 -

While we're almost on the topic, Milo & Otis took something like 4 years to shoot, so I guess they had to use other animals.  Apart from the narrator, pretty much everyone involved in making that movie is Japanese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #17085368 -

Milo and Otis REALLY DIEDED?


--------------------
:alert: All posts by Sterben should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only.
Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.
:alert:



:awesketch: :awetongue: Trade List :tardpig: :datass:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: Sterben]
    #17085716 -

homeward bound was a great movie

it was actually quite an emotional script for the audience to be such young children.


good character building though :nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: k00laid]
    #17088571 -

Funny, when I opened this thread I was thinking of milo and Otis then remembered it was a different movie :P

What's this about animals thrown off cliffs? :o

PETA must not be big in Japan :lol:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: NWlight]
    #17088663 -

Not only are they dead, I would guess there is nothing left but bones, if even that. Unless some nutjob owner decided to have one stuffed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: danlennon3]
    #17088688 -

danlennon3 said:
Does anyone remember Milo and Otis?!? Animals were killed in the filming of the movie!!!!



WHAAA?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The animals from Homeward Bound [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #17088711 -

It's alright, everybody dies.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Giving birth to a Porcupine
( 1 2 all )
Morgenstern 1,902 27 11/13/09 09:49 AM
by DrMambo
* I got my Porcupine Tree ticket
( 1 2 all )
astralasia 2,448 20 09/13/05 06:24 PM
by astralasia
* Porcupine Tree
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 1,415 20 09/04/08 07:30 PM
by SHiZNO
* Porcupine tree Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 825 9 03/10/06 09:43 PM
by Shroomism
* Hey look! A Porcupine! Breakfast Crew 539 8 04/21/10 11:25 PM
by c0sm0nautt
* new Porcupine Tree DVD Atheist 493 4 10/08/10 12:30 AM
by whitelight7
* Porcupine Tree concert + acid? svrkrun 357 2 02/28/12 03:03 PM
by SlashOZ
* Well...it was bound to happen. Not really though.
( 1 2 3 all )
Ima Trooper 3,321 40 03/31/11 12:55 PM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,809 topic views. 0 members, 176 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.