Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What should i have engraved on my Ipod
    #16912829 -

Im finnally earning enough to buy myself a 4th gen ipodtouch and i get a free engraving.Im looking for suggestions about something clever,profound or funny
I was Thinking and i couldnt think of much
1st line:__MY NAME HERE__
2nd line:Up on cloud 9

But i want something better

I have 16 characters for each line to work with


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16912830 -

DSHSB


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: lar20]
    #16912858 -

Should get this engraved

:ashstrobe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: kundalini1123]
    #16912862 -

OP is a fag


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #16912895 -

I suck dick for coke. Mostly because I'd Love to see the engravers face as he does it.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16912900 -

a bong


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16912902 -

'I lost all resale value for this device and only got this lousy engraving'

:wtfsonic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Nullface]
    #16912904 -

Nullface said:
'I lost all resale value for this device and only got this lousy engraving'

:wtfsonic:



:rofl:



--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Enjoywho]
    #16912960 -

"Call me if you find the rest of the phone"

XXX-XXX-XXXX


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: badchad]
    #16912969 -

Was $200

Now $100

Thanks to this engraving

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16912973 -

1st line:__MY NAME HERE__
2nd line: BAD MOTHERFUCKER


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #16912986 -

Apollyphelion said:
OP is a fag



OP sucks cocks


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Asante]
    #16914793 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
1st line:__MY NAME HERE__
2nd line: BAD MOTHERFUCKER



Finally a real suggestion, not bad thanks Wiccan.
and :facepalm: to everyone else in this thread who are just being trolls  :trollmove:


--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16914811 -

Seriously_Spaced said:
Wiccan_Seeker said:
1st line:__MY NAME HERE__
2nd line: BAD MOTHERFUCKER



Finally a real suggestion, not bad thanks Wiccan.
and :facepalm: to everyone else in this thread who are just being trolls  :trollmove:





You may want to go without an engraving. For example, Gamestop now buys used iphones and such
but they give you less if a device is engraved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16914824 -

I had mine engraved "Hands off my iPod, bitches."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Seriously_Spaced] * 1
    #16914828 -

1st line: I love cock
2nd line: deep in my anus


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: fee]
    #16914849 -

8====D~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~( o Y o )


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: ganjfather]
    #16914859 -

ganjfather said:
8====D~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~( o Y o )




Best one yet


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: fee]
    #16914868 -

RIP steve jobs


--------------------



Different is the new normal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What should i have engraved on my Ipod [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #16914873 -

Windows logo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Getting an Ipod
( 1 2 all )
Shroom_Herder 4,370 39 01/14/05 04:21 PM
by Redstorm
* iPod StonedShroom 525 6 05/08/06 09:28 PM
by jugi
* What kind of Portable speaker(s) should i get for my Ipod? MycoJunkie 1,816 10 04/03/05 08:38 PM
by Redstorm
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
Yrtlzmo 4,178 43 02/08/07 08:29 PM
by stoneage
* My new iPod got me iPissed.
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,396 29 08/05/04 02:46 AM
by Grovesk8ter
* Free iPod Yeah i know these things suck but help me out people steely_dan 2,392 16 12/05/04 07:36 AM
by Lightningfractal
* updating your iPod wharfrat12 987 12 04/20/06 08:07 PM
by wharfrat12
* iPods SUCK! DiploidM 1,153 10 10/17/05 05:36 PM
by AliceDee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,431 topic views. 6 members, 24 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.