Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ganzig]
    #16811183 -

I love Netflix.  I watched The Rum Diary on there with my mother a little bit ago;


--------------------
Just when you think you're happy
I come around
I was meant to be
A punishment to you
A thorn in your side
A cancer eating through
I twist reality
And make it hard to bear
I am the only thing left
When love isn't there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ganzig]
    #16811185 -

I just download what I want to see


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: candyflip420]
    #16811303 -

I am hating amazon prime. Wish I did not pay for it.

You pay $75 dollars for a year.
Bonus-

Some instant streaming movies and tv shows are free to watch.
Free shipping on a lot of shite.

Bogus-

Most instant streaming movies and tv shows are not free to watch.
They are a dollar or two more than going to a video shop on top of the
$75 dollars that I already paid. Fuck.

:crankey: and another thing! Rum Diaries blows goats. :grin:


Edited by Ganzig (09/08/12 01:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ganzig]
    #16811341 -

That does sound pretty bad....

I didn't know netflix had a shipping service, that explains why the instant streaming selection is so ridiculously limited. I was crashing from 160mg adderall so I was easily irritated, but still, it's appalling that I looked up 19 movies in a row and came up with nothing.

The good news is, the movie I did watch (A tale of two sisters) was excellent. I didn't expect it to be so good.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16811343 -

mikeisapro said:
I didn't know netflix had a shipping service.



I was speaking about amazon prime.


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ganzig]
    #16811361 -

Yeah I know but someone on the first page said that netflix had that, which explains their shitty selection of instants.

I guess that amazon thing isn't as bad as I thought, 75 a year is better than paying monthly like amazon. Only problem is ur stuck with it for a lot longer if you want out :lol:


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16811374 -

Currently, I go with redbox.  It's like $1.50 for blu-ray and they have most of the new releases.

Having blu-ray quality is worth skipping the download IMO.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16811381 -

mikeisapro said:
Yeah I know but someone on the first page said that netflix had that, which explains their shitty selection of instants.

I guess that amazon thing isn't as bad as I thought, 75 a year is better than paying monthly like amazon. Only problem is ur stuck with it for a lot longer if you want out :lol:



is english your second language? Or did I figure out how many bong ripzz
I can take?


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ganzig]
    #16811485 -

Is there something I'm missing? I don't know or care about these shitty services man. :shrug:


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: modern.shaman]
    #16811498 -

modern.shaman said:
I got the free hookup on netflix.

Just ask for a friends account info and download/stream everything you can't find




--------------------


Beats
More Beats

sheekle: fuck peace love and unity
sheekle: death despair and misery
sheekle: is where it's at

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Absent Minded]
    #16811505 -

:facepalm:


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16811561 -

Personally I've never understood why it costs like $2.99 or $3.99 or whatever to stream a movie on Netflix. I mean, barely anything is happening. No one had to stamp or write millions of DVD discs, ship them via truck, store them, pay rent on a brick-and-mortar rental place, pay people to set them on shelves and to process your money. I get that you're paying for convenience, but I would imagine the cost of streaming a video to be many times less than renting out a physical DVD.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16811586 -

Ima Trooper said:
Personally I've never understood why it costs like $2.99 or $3.99 or whatever to stream a movie on Netflix.



Probably because they have to pay a lot to get the rights to stream it.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #16811803 -

Ima Trooper said:
Personally I've never understood why it costs like $2.99 or $3.99 or whatever to stream a movie on Netflix.



What do you mean? There is no charge per movie in my experience, just a monthly fee which is like $8 or something. A lot of their stuff is pretty shitty, but the same is true of what you can watch on basic cable and it costs more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: psi]
    #16812104 -

psi said:
Ima Trooper said:
Personally I've never understood why it costs like $2.99 or $3.99 or whatever to stream a movie on Netflix.



What do you mean? There is no charge per movie in my experience, just a monthly fee which is like $8 or something. A lot of their stuff is pretty shitty, but the same is true of what you can watch on basic cable and it costs more.



This thread is like the twilight zone. Except there
is no larger moral message. Nothing makes any sense.


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: Ganzig]
    #16812106 -

You're probably just high. It's all good.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK NETFLIX [Re: mikeisapro]
    #16812146 -

I is. :cosmicpony:


--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa
* Blockbuster vs. Netflix
( 1 2 all )
Banez 7,335 36 06/18/07 12:34 AM
by TM
* Netflix Konnrade 1,374 6 05/31/07 08:08 PM
by Konnrade
* Blockbuster
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,984 20 06/13/05 11:45 AM
by Deadmaker
* I got a NetFlix coupon
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,233 23 05/26/05 02:49 PM
by blissedout
* netflix movies Phychotron 2,128 18 11/02/04 03:12 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* NetFlix itsbreck 2,974 15 10/26/06 03:39 PM
by slackerjack
* Blockbuster Scams Millions msJblank 1,312 9 08/14/06 11:36 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,627 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 15 queries.