Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Candyflipping
    #16657567 -

How is it? wondering if I should go for it this weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: GEncore]
    #16657633 -

nvr tried it heard its awesome


--------------------
:meatwad::mastershake::frylock::nyan:
"What I call self-transforming machine elves.Sort of like jewelled basketballs all dribbling their way toward me. And if they'd had faces they would have been grinning, but they didn't have faces. And they assured me that they loved me and they told me not to be amazed; not to give way to astonishment. And so I watched them, even though I wondered if maybe I hadn't really done it this time, and what they were doing was they were making objects come into existence by singing them into existence."-Terence McKenna
Help Me Further My Cube collection

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: guitaristjon22] * 1
    #16657636 -

Do it !:raveface:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: GEncore]
    #16657661 -

Isn't there a risk you could run into serotonin syndrome with that combination?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: DivineIntensity] * 3
    #16657674 -

if candyflipping gives you serotonin syndrome then you want serotonin syndrome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: GEncore]
    #16657880 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #16657962 -

I tried this combo and it's absolutely fantastic. I took 100 micrograms and dosed the molly when i was coming down.

The acid had amazing visuals with itself. In my opinion the only way i could of made it better was to :rail2: or just eat the molly well peaking.


Make sure you have plenty of water and cigg's.
Have fun sweetie!:fasted:


--------------------
:youdidit::fasted:


Droogz ive consumed: DMT, LSD, Mescaline, Shrooms, 2CE, LSA, Salvia, Thc, Cocaine, Heroine, speed, Roxy, Zannax, adderall, who tha shit am i kidding ive done almost every pill!, MDMA, MDA, DXM, DPH, N02, Nicotine, Prometh + Codeine. I prob done more im too wavy to think of what else ive done, So All i have left to say is all hail allah, jesus, and buddah, they love you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: GodSpores]
    #16658009 -

I've never candy flipped, I really want to though. I'm saving my candy flip for the perfect occasion. Its kind of a big deal to me and it has to be the right time and right place kind of setting. I'm excited to do it though, I just have to be patient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: jamminshaman]
    #16658305 -

I've done it and it's as good as it sounds. Music is next level.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: Frost]
    #16658323 -

Sweet this is happening. dropping both at once (im gonna do E unfortunately, not MDMA)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: Dest]
    #16658330 -

Dest said:
if candyflipping gives you serotonin syndrome then you want serotonin syndrome



:lol: well put


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: Almond Flour]
    #16658567 -

Fucking amazing. Great combination.. You will be fucked up though.. Like noticeably. Out of this world - highly recommend at shows if you can handle it.

Candyflip  Plus 2c-E if any seasoned trippers are looking for a combination. I highly recommend it.

Ps a dose ofmolly before the CID and like 2-3 hours in/right before or during the peak is the best IMO. If u have the Molly for it. Weed is amazing while candyflipping


--------------------
Yandyclip

:mushroom2::grin::mushroom2::kingcrankey::awedance::pokerawe::foreveralone::goodluckwiththat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: Senortrippington]
    #16659343 -

It's AMAZING!!! I was candy flipping at project this year. Wish i had some opiates for the come down though. I don't really do well coming down from rolls.


--------------------
losers always talk about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: GEncore]
    #16659350 -

kandi-FL!PPing is Liek :mindblown:

:raveface:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #16659732 -

As long as you've had a couple trips under your belt, you'll be fine candyflipping. IME, the molly takes away ANY and ALL bad vibes that could potentially come from your trip. To me, the molly will make the visuals a little more intense, which is always a plus.

Here is the general timeline that I go with for candyflipping and it hasn't failed me yet. I like to time it to where I'm peaking on the acid when the molly peaks. I'll usually take the acid and then wait about an hour and a half to two hours, then drop about .2 of molly and when it hits it is fucking amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Candyflipping [Re: phaded]
    #16660669 -

It's a blast, very intense and euphoric. Also, like someone else mentioned you'll be noticeably fucked up :wink:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* serotonin syndrome jebre 330 2 04/23/13 02:20 PM
by 1EyeCries
* Do you guys ever worry about getting the serotonin symdrome? Patlal 786 17 10/22/12 03:46 PM
by Rhizohunter
* will i get serotonin syndrome? Legend 1,263 12 09/18/12 10:46 AM
by Legend
* Lethal Serotonin Syndrome After Methylone and Butylone Ingestion (2011) Jessica Swift 509 0 03/06/12 10:32 AM
by Jessica Swift
* Depression = Chemical inbalance of serotonin?
( 1 2 all )
deXtrous 4,784 29 07/21/12 08:51 AM
by Magenta
* Candyflipping Saturday TheMovement 698 16 09/19/13 07:46 PM
by pcplease
* Candyflipping :) DrCubensis 551 8 04/29/11 07:03 PM
by Cannashroom
* Serotonin and 'shrooms breasticle 1,325 3 06/11/06 06:29 PM
by breasticle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,526 topic views. 8 members, 69 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.