Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebatman returns
Dude man
Male User Gallery

Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars
    #16639083 - 08/03/12 10:28 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Roger Pion crushed the county sheriff's cruisers on Thursday before making his getaway on the farm vehicle.

The 34-year-old was stopped by police in Newport city, northern Vermont, not far from the crime scene.

Sheriff's deputies were unaware of the destruction in their department car park until a resident called 911.

'Monster jam rally'
Orleans County Sheriff Kirk Martin said they were initially unable to give chase as their cars had been wrecked.

No-one was injured in the incident.

Rene Morris, who saw the crash, told a local news station: "I felt like I was in a monster jam rally or something.

"I just couldn't believe it, just backing up going over it, turns around makes his way to the other vehicles smashes those up."

Mr Pion was detained last month accused of resisting arrest and marijuana possession, said police.

He was in custody on Thursday evening, facing a number of additional charges.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: batman returns] * 2
    #16639137 - 08/03/12 10:42 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Orleans County Sheriff Kirk Martin said they were initially unable to give chase as their cars had been wrecked.

:lolsy:

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #16639410 - 08/03/12 11:45 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl2:

OfflineThe Vapor
Lost In A Tea Daze

Loc: Misty Mountains, B.C. Flag
Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: dwpineal]
    #16639429 - 08/03/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:awethumb:

--------------------

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: The Vapor]
    #16639530 - 08/03/12 12:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Now that's what I call a real strike back in this war on drugs.... I just wish some piggies where injured I am sure this man knew them enough to know who would actually deserve it.

Edit: Heres a picture

Edited by tacodude (08/03/12 12:09 PM)

Offlinemushroom_sandwich
semi retarded
Male

Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: tacodude]
    #16639623 - 08/03/12 12:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This made my entire morning! :curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #16639629 - 08/03/12 12:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tacodude said:
Now that's what I call a real strike back in this war on drugs.... I just wish some piggies where injured I am sure this man knew them enough to know who would actually deserve it.

1. What an amazingly stupid comment.
2. Someone being injured would merely give the cops more incentive to hammer pot smokers.
3. Learn to spell.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #16639694 - 08/03/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

What you don't seem to realize is that if a piggy so much as gets his toe stepped on he retaliates with deadly force. If Mr. Pion had injured a pig this article would read much differently. He would be painted as a violent and dangerous psychopath instead of a mischievous prankster out for revenge.
It's actually a good thing that no one got injured. Hit them where it really hurts, their budget.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: SWEDEN]
    #16639724 - 08/03/12 12:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SWEDEN said:
Hit them where it really hurts, their budget.

It doesn't hurt their budget.

It hurts the insurance companies and the taxpayers.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #16639766 - 08/03/12 12:50 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I know, I know... but this is the sort of thing that makes taxpayers stop and think, "Is it really worth pumping all this money into the failure known as the Drug War?" $250,000 is a lot of damage for one man to cause; just think if every disgruntled pot possession arrestee caused similar losses. Insurance companies would become more hesitant to pay out and voters would see what a costly waste it is to dump endless funds into the police state.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#16639797 - 08/03/12 12:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have to disagree.

The majority of the taxpayers seem to spend very little time thinking about much of anything (tax related).

--------------------

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#16639830 - 08/03/12 01:01 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well you can call it wishful thinking, but I think peoples' hearts and minds are changing for the better and news stories like this one will become more common in the days ahead. Apathy, procrastination and willful ignorance are three things We, the People can no longer afford; more and more folks wake up to this fact every day and get involved in political change.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#16639928 - 08/03/12 01:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I hope your right, but I suspect you're just overly optimistic.

--------------------

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#16640004 - 08/03/12 01:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Never underestimate the power of positive thinking :wink:

--------------------

InvisiblePilz
Think of the Children!
Male
    #16640614 - 08/03/12 03:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SWEDEN said:
Never underestimate the power of positive thinking :wink:

"I've got keep my  PMA"

this is hilarious :congrats: 15k bail is pretty damn low considering everything. he's lucky the leo didnt come out while he was doing it, they would have shot him and claimed he tried to run them over...

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: luvdemshrooms] * 1
    #16641568 - 08/03/12 08:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

tacodude said:

1. What an amazingly stupid comment.
2. Someone being injured would merely give the cops more incentive to hammer pot smokers.
3. Learn to spell.

Choke on a dick.... Sounds like you have not personally had the cops stomp on your constitutional rights... For me specifically no cruel and unusual torture. Whether or not he hurt someone cops are still going to demonize and criminalize cannabis users and attack them harshly in hopes of stopping the drug trade mainly thinking of crack, meth, and heroin. As I said he probably would know who deserves it from his personal experiences with them attacking him and probably neglecting his civilian rights when he needed help. Also spell check is on and nothing looks wrong... Point out what does if you see it... Otherwise as I said in the first place go choke on a dick.

Edit: One more thing... You forget if you damage a police officers property they personally will take it as an attack on their life even if they can not pursue it prosecuting them. A cop puts his life and belongings over any one elses life... Except for the few good cops.

Edited by tacodude (08/03/12 08:20 PM)

OfflineOdd_Nonposter
Unrecognizable
Male

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #16641799 - 08/03/12 08:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

...make and model of tractor, anyone?

The damage to the cars looks like it'd at least have duals, if not an 8-wheeler.

OfflineShadeOfDeepPurple
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Isle Of Everywhere Flag
    #16641815 - 08/03/12 09:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I actually witnessed the arrest and there were dozens of cops all around, a bunch of them had him on the pavement and were kicking him while he was already restrained. Honestly witnessing it and the way they were treating him and not knowing what he did, I figured he was a serial killer or something of that caliber.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #16641819 - 08/03/12 09:01 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

awesome news story!

glad to see people are standing up to them piggies.  :cool:

--------------------

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: Vermont farmer in tractor crushes seven police cars [Re: ShadeOfDeepPurple]
    #16641825 - 08/03/12 09:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ShadeOfDeepPurple said:
I actually witnessed the arrest and there were dozens of cops all around, a bunch of them had him on the pavement and were kicking him while he was already restrained. Honestly witnessing it and the way they were treating him and not knowing what he did, I figured he was a serial killer or something of that caliber.

seriously!  wow.  not really surprised but that sucks.  I hope that guy will get the charges against him dropped because of police brutality

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds