Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New old member saying hello! (gratuitous chanterelle pictures inside)
    #16540077 -

Wow, I still have an active account here!

My name is Pete, I registered here many years ago when I was heavily into my psychedelic shrooms (back in those hazy days when you could order freshies off the internet easily!), but I've not really had the opportunity to indulge over the last half a decade or so. Pity.

Anyway, I thought I'd drop in and see what was going on after having a very successful few days foraging for edible mushrooms here in the French Alps.

Say hello to breakfast, lunch and dinner for the last two days!







I also found another boletus identical to the one pictured above just earlier today, but I discarded another boletus because I wasn't 100% on it. On that note, can I ask a couple of questions... is there anyone on here pretty clued-up when it comes to the various boletus mushrooms you get across Europe, and secondly, is there anyone with some stone-cold knowledge of the various psylocibin mushrooms we get here in the French Alps?

Cheers guys!

Kind regards,

Pete

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New old member saying hello! (gratuitous chanterelle pictures inside) [Re: peds]
    #16540107 -

hi man welcome back.

hit the mush hunt and ID board, the guys you're looking for are there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New old member saying hello! (gratuitous chanterelle pictures inside) [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16540124 -

That bowl of chanterelles looks amazing!!
Do want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 311 summer tour, live concert pictures inside. Snobrdr311 1,483 11 08/04/03 02:42 PM
by Snobrdr311
* Picture Time... Show Your Stuff!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 63 64 )
RebelSteve33 140,672 1,266 08/27/04 10:31 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,703 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat
* motion pictures Infrared 456 1 06/11/04 06:42 PM
by Cherk
* All Pub Members Respond!
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Faggot 4,047 26 03/22/04 09:39 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 04:15 PM
by justsomegirl
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,980 48 11/26/13 06:47 PM
by TrentBoyett

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
212 topic views. 7 members, 135 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.