Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #16512598 -

what the fuck are you talking about OP?

I'd lick or fuck either hole as long as the bitch has showered recently and doesnt have an STD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16512849 -

Anonymous #16 said:
what the fuck are you talking about OP?

I'd lick or fuck either hole as long as the bitch has showered recently and doesnt have an STD



You would really go down and lick a girls stink? not judging or anything but that shit is nasty :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #16513071 -

Based on OP's premise you must be half black and half white :smirk:

and yeah me and my ex gf were freaky :fonda:

that's still super mild by some peoples' standards

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16514006 -

Anonymous #1 said:
and IME mexicans will do just about anything with a woman.



Well that explains it, thankfully the German side of me doesn't do poop.


Anonymous #10 said:
Anonymous #16 said:
what the fuck are you talking about OP?

I'd lick or fuck either hole as long as the bitch has showered recently and doesnt have an STD



You would really go down and lick a girls stink? not judging or anything but that shit is nasty :lol:



What, you have never licked a little lower to play with dat ass while you are eating out the pink.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #16514097 -

It's nothing to be ashamed of....I don't give a fuck what you do with a woman I just thought it was funny the racial thing I noticed and wanted to see what you guys thought of it.  Theres nothing offensive about fucking a woman, or what race you are.  I'm not putting down anyone here or any race of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16514119 -

Acknowledging that different races of people exist and that they have different preferences is not racist.  I am welcoming everyone to try and put this to bed or see if it is true.  If you won't contribute like everyone else please just stay the fuck out.  The last thing we need around here is people who post to make themselves feel superior than others in the anonymous section, we have enough of that elsewhere....nobody cares now lets talk about women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16514208 -

I'm not saying you're being all that derogatory or offensive, just stupid. The only thing I've noticed about sexuality is that there's no guessing what people are into. It's so intensely personal as to make creed class and race entirely irrelevant.
And really, what normal girl is gonna let a black guy put his big ole dick in her ass, never gonna happen. :whatever::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16514228 -

Quote:
And really, what normal girl is gonna let a black guy put his big ole dick in her ass, never gonna happen. :whatever::lol:



:rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16514420 -

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:
And really, what normal girl is gonna let a black guy put his big ole dick in her ass, never gonna happen. :whatever::lol:



:rofldrunk:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16515065 -

I'll agree the whole race thing should've been left out of this since there are so many people and everyone is different.  Saying that no woman will let a black guy put a dick in her butt...I guess you've never watched porn! :macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16515099 -

That is all CGI and body paint.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16515156 -

I'd be cool with a black dude fucking me in the ass as long as he didn't have a horse cock. I don't know if you can ever really come back from getting fucked by that type of dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16516622 -

Anonymous #14 said:
I'd be cool with a black dude fucking me in the ass as long as he didn't have a horse cock. I don't know if you can ever really come back from getting fucked by that type of dick.



I don't believe we've met.  My name is anon 16 :penis:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16516656 -

:borfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16516924 -

I'm white, I eat the pussy, I eat the ass...and I stick it in both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #16520319 -

Anonymous #17 said:
That is all CGI and body paint.



:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16520496 -

Anonymous #8 said:
You're an idiot. Race has nothing to do with sexual preferences, idiot.



I disagree, I have a huge thing for asian girls. White chicks rarely even turn me on.

Besides, we're looking for stereotypes, not individuals.
A lot of stereotypes have some basis in truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: anal sex vs eating puss [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #16520646 -

Anonymous #4 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
You're an idiot. Race has nothing to do with sexual preferences, idiot.



I disagree, I have a huge thing for asian girls. White chicks rarely even turn me on.




He was saying one's sexual preferences are not dependent on one’s OWN race, not that everyone is attracted to all races equally. that’d be stupid :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,549 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.