Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16449115 -

Thinking about it but I'm low on funds at the moment... perhaps tomorrow I'll ask my bro (who is more familiar with the area) to track down a good deal for me.

Back on topic... Dogfish Head... sorry for the derail, OP.

I like Dogfish Head well enough but like everybody else said it is seriously overpriced. You pay more for reputation than quality with that stuff, IMO.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16449144 -

Yeah.  It should be priced with yuengling.  6.99 a 6 pack I might pay.  9.29+/6 pack...  :lolsy:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16449168 -

i'm stocking up on lindeman's framboise lambic tomorrow for relaxing each night during mining. i know it's like 4% alcohol, but damn it's the best drink ever. kombucha lovers would even like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16449234 -

All We Perceive said:
Yeah.  It should be priced with yuengling.  6.99 a 6 pack I might pay.  9.29+/6 pack...  :lolsy:



In my area it's like $13 for a four-pack. :picard:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16449254 -

BlindSophist said:
All We Perceive said:
Yeah.  It should be priced with yuengling.  6.99 a 6 pack I might pay.  9.29+/6 pack...  :lolsy:



In my area it's like $13 for a four-pack. :picard:



LOL.  That's all that can be said for that.  :rave:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Maverick]
    #16449284 -

No.Unless it's a stout I haven't tried before I won't pay over $10 for a 4 pack.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16449286 -

Don't you live in Europe?


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Maverick]
    #16449323 -

I rarely ever drink but when I do I only ever drink high quality brews. I drink in very small quantities, so I prefer flavor and consistency over anything else.
Dogfish Head is one of my favorites :thumbup:
My favorites are the Midas Touch, Black and Blue, Bitches Brew, Theobroma, and 90 minute IPA and 120 minute IPA when you can find it
Chimay is excellent as well.

I don't mind paying $10+ for a six pack since it will probably last me a couple weeks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16449358 -

Nope. Ohio.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16449360 -

Oh right on I thought you lived in Germany.  You goin to all good?


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Maverick]
    #16449403 -

I've tried it once and I was whelmed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16449696 -

Dogfish head is way over-priced imo. I'd rather buy a six pack of New Belgium or Abita. No reason to pay that much for beer unless your just that snobby, but then if you're that snobby you'd probably have found something better than DFH.

As far as shopping at Wholefoods, I think it's a smart choice with hard to find specialty items and organic produce but if you're just buying generic bagged goods why not go to Wal-Mart or another generic grocer. Plus, is it a wise choice to shop at Wholefoods for alcohol? Why not go to a local bottle shop? Wouldn't they have more competitive prices?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Maverick]
    #16449727 -

14 dollars for a 4 pack? Fuck that, PBR is 2.79.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16449782 -

No I've got to work. :frown:


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #16450482 -

BlindSophist said:
Near my home, a large agricultural research center is going to be replaced with a parking lot for Whole Foods. I believe this is the most telling fucking thing I've ever heard.

Just try to find an alternative if you can. Whole Foods is some evil shit. They should be called Asshole Foods.




I shop at Trader Joes more than Whole foods, but again, when I need to go cheese hunting, I have to go to whole foods, as we don't really have an alternative here.  In Portland I used to go to New Seasons all the time, but we don't have New Seasons in NV.  Sucks to hear they're doing such a dumb thing in your town though.  :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: Maverick]
    #16450580 -

Yeah, I get the same bottle for $5 down at the corner store.


But damn, that shit was not very good IMO, I could barely down it.  It is 15-20% ABV and it tastes like a bad mixed drink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogfish Head... Is it really worth it? [Re: 4-AcO-MET]
    #16450930 -

Glorified Barley Wine
When I spring for expensive beer it's usually Rogue Dead Guy.
Can't go wrong with that stuff.
And sometimes with overstock and such you can get a sixer at discount around $8 or $9.
That's as high as I'll go unless it's off the tap at a bar or tavern or whatever.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dogfish Head Beer
( 1 2 all )
Absent Minded 3,161 23 10/01/12 08:51 PM
by Absent Minded
* Dumpster Dining; FREE food for ALL to enjoy!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
didjin_d 9,559 111 03/20/08 10:31 PM
by fiasco
* Dumpster diving prefloppro 766 2 07/31/05 02:28 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Poll: Do you Dumpster Dive?
( 1 2 3 all )
FreeLaws1_6 6,616 42 02/19/05 06:23 PM
by FreeLaws1_6
* Dogfish head 90 minute Imperial IPA
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Mush 4 Brains 2,878 61 12/23/10 09:44 PM
by Mush 4 Brains
* dogfish head 60 minute IPA Krishna 735 11 06/14/09 10:00 AM
by TrancedShroom
* wow, what a dumbass... ZippoZM 642 13 08/29/05 08:42 PM
by kake
* Dumpster finds today headset 862 5 12/01/05 02:07 AM
by dr0mni

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,624 topic views. 0 members, 53 guests and 132 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.