| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Anonymous #11 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #7 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #17 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #18 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #1 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #18 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #7 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #19 |
| ||
|
Anonymous #20 |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past | 636 | 2 | 03/04/18 01:59 AM by Anonymous | ||
![]() |
how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend. ( |
3,055 | 57 | 03/22/18 10:07 PM by Anonymous |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny 1,444 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
I know what you mean. Like I said I also have good friends who are Asian, but IMO there's a big culture clash in the crowd behavior. i'm sure it makes more sense in the countries of origin but here it comes across as arrogant to the point of social retardation.





