Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River....
    #16334017 -

I was driving west on I-70 going towards Utah, saw some people rafting.  Damn, that water looked good.  I just found something I want to do really badly.  :awesomenod:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River.... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16334020 -

saw some gnarly rappids when i hiked the canyon.

seems like a bitchen good time


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River.... [Re: rackem]
    #16334025 -

Especially, it was hot and that water looked so cool.  But I was between Vail and Grand Junction in Colorado when I saw them. Not in the GC.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River.... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16334032 -

either way, still looks fun. 

looks like a good way to get into trouble fast as well, i welcome that


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River.... [Re: rackem]
    #16334035 -

I wonder if anyone has done acid rafting?


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River.... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16334045 -

im sure at least someone has tried it..

i would only sign up for that on a light day without any rapids


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I saw some people rafting down the Colorado River.... [Re: starfire_xes]
    #16334055 -

starfire_xes said:
I wonder if anyone has done acid rafting?



I certainly hope not. I bet someone wouldnt be able to tell up from down sober very well let alone :awecid:. 

I bought two kayaks justfor the reason i knew i liked it and enjoyed Being in nature on the water. Cant wait to use it more and hunt for edibles on the river!


--------------------
                              ...to have some fun?                            Nobody knows :wink:

Anything I say or talk about is strictly for my own search of knowledge and to satisfy my thirst of curiosity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* best buy for a Colorado River Toad flo 1,167 10 12/03/06 01:22 PM
by CosmicFunGuy
* Three RIvers Petroglyph Site Today--Weird, Ancient Alien Vibes.. w pics starfire_xes 869 8 06/01/11 10:32 PM
by starfire_xes
* Colorado river toads, bouncing bears, and secret squirrels Schwank 254 0 04/24/10 08:22 AM
by Schwank
* White Water Rafting in the Arkansas River RandalFlagg 600 2 06/25/05 09:41 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Colorado database leak puts informants in jeopardy! Adamist 803 4 12/10/10 04:07 PM
by Nunbuh_Chrubble
* deschutes river rafting Gr8fulJ420 657 6 08/18/08 04:33 AM
by notapillow
* Colorado might get to vote to legalize psilocybin mushrooms. Ibex-Trismegistus 275 1 03/08/18 08:31 AM
by Ibex-Trismegistus
* IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bouncing Bear Botanicals
( 1 2 3 4 ... 42 43 )
geokillsA 90,710 854 04/29/14 12:02 PM
by aysen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
319 topic views. 4 members, 66 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.