Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Colorado river toads, bouncing bears, and secret squirrels
    #12448226 -

I was just reading some old posts, and some new ones, and got to thinking about karma. About 5 to 8 years ago I bought a bufo alvarius, from some kid on the street that had him in this little cage on wet paper towels and a waterbowl... it was sad. He was getting high off the guy and then got tired of it and quit feeding the guy who became emaciated and probably almost died. I bought the thing for 75 bux and never tripped off it. Another pet saved by The Schwank! He lived a very happy life until he quit eating and died last year =o( He was my favorite toad ever, named him Schmeigal. They make AWESOME pets by the way and are ferocious eaters.

I got to wondering about it. BBB was selling them at the time I guess being that I read a post on here that dated 6 years 6 months ago. You think my little booger came from there? I have problems with selling animals for money to people you do not know, it is cruel and unthoughtful, especially if the person you are selling it to just wants the creature to get high and you KNOW it! BBB knew why people were buying those toads

Now here is what I am getting at... karma my friends. These people start a business to sell things to people to get high off of and in turn become a reason why these little creatures are tortured to death by teenagers that just want to get high........

I guess some people will do anything to make a dollar, or 700,000 of them.

Maybe I am being pompously self righteous, or I am being way too butt hurt over a baby of mine being mistreated but I am just saying this sounds kind of like karma to me..........

Why would a Botanical store sell toads, well maybe it is because everything they sold was to get high off of. If you sell shit to get high be expected to get raided, your rights stepped on, and utterly buttfucked by Leo... just know that is what happens. If you go crying about your rights and stuff I will just think about my little toads rights and how you imprisoned him, sold him into slave labor, and then forgot about him while he was abused and tortured. I'm not saying my head is right but fuck you, no really fuck you where you breath. I hate your face.

If you are going to sell shit to get high off of you better be Secret squirrel about it, and don't step on no toes not even a toads.... karma is a bitch

Sorry I just wanted to vent, I know no one really cares.


--------------------

"The first problem for all of us, men and women,
is not to learn, but to unlearn." - Gloria Steinem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bufo alvarius on bouncing bear
( 1 2 all )
Hooty 4,820 32 10/06/03 10:22 AM
by stonerreakinghavoc
* bouncing bear botanicals wortiesbo 968 6 04/16/06 09:24 PM
by Vvellum
* possible bufo alvaris available mummified on e-bay Mitchnast 1,245 10 08/19/05 05:36 PM
by rod
* Tried DMT tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Silversoul 5,901 47 10/01/05 08:15 PM
by Plok
* a rabbit thread
( 1 2 all )
rod 1,186 26 07/25/05 01:41 AM
by yummichoco
* My Bouncing Bear Order The14thWarrior 313 0 10/03/05 04:53 AM
by
* Bouncing Bear Botanicals Something 230 0 03/21/06 05:28 PM
by
* Colorado might get to vote to legalize psilocybin mushrooms. Ibex-Trismegistus 275 1 03/08/18 08:31 AM
by Ibex-Trismegistus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
254 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.