Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: TheFakeSunRa] * 2
    #16219146 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
I glad that 39% of the people polled said they will shoot to kill these fucking things if they are running around loose.




same here. it tells me how many pussies are posting in the pub

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16219153 -

Posts: 152,001

lol

seriously dude, get fucking help


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16219352 -

I'm not seeing a problem, I can quit any time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16219401 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
Thank you to the OP. I fucking hate Pit Bulls and the people who own them. I glad that 39% of the people polled said they will shoot to kill these fucking things if they are running around loose. I will kill a Pit Bull if it approaches me when I'm walking one of my dogs. If I see a Pit or any other large breed on supervised I pick up my dog, go back in, and grab my 38. My dogs are always leashed and supervised. If your dog hurts my dog I will kill you, your dog, and your whole fucking family. But I want to add, motherfuck Pit Bulls. Any fucking person who wants to tell me they're the same as the next breed or what the fuck ever can fuck off. It's not the media, I can see it with my own eyes. Those things are fucking monsters. Places like Dade County-Miami and Denver have banned them for a fucking reason. They scare the shit out of people because they are dangerous as shit. I don't give a fuck what your arguments are it's common goddamn sense. When you decided to get a dog you went and got the most dangerous breed you could think of then you are a fucking asshole. Th pitbuls e end.



idk, i mean i know tons of with good owners. and theyre damn good fun dogs.


Edited by Prisoner#1 (05/12/12 12:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16221281 -

TheFakeSunRa said:
Thank you to the OP. I fucking hate Pit Bulls and the people who own them. I glad that 39% of the people polled said they will shoot to kill these fucking things if they are running around loose. I will kill a Pit Bull if it approaches me when I'm walking one of my dogs. If I see a Pit or any other large breed on supervised I pick up my dog, go back in, and grab my 38. My dogs are always leashed and supervised. If your dog hurts my dog I will kill you, your dog, and your whole fucking family. But I want to add, motherfuck Pit Bulls. Any fucking person who wants to tell me they're the same as the next breed or what the fuck ever can fuck off. It's not the media, I can see it with my own eyes. Those things are fucking monsters. Places like Dade County-Miami and Denver have banned them for a fucking reason. They scare the shit out of people because they are dangerous as shit. I don't give a fuck what your arguments are it's common goddamn sense. When you decided to get a dog you went and got the most dangerous breed you could think of then you are a fucking asshole. The end.



told you people i am not alone
my neighbors tired of them
im tired of them people all over
this country is tired of them
and we aregoing to do something
about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: cinic]
    #16221507 -

you're not gonna do shit about it little boy, you can't even take ratings from people on a message board i strongly doubt you'll take your older brothers b b gun and shoot at a dog you're so cowardly afraid of :rofl2:


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: dwtk]
    #16221523 -

I think would you shoot a loose pitbull and would you shoot an attacking pitbull should be two different questions.


--------------------
Traversing the galaxies one trip at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: cinic]
    #16223040 -

cinic said:
TheFakeSunRa said:
Thank you to the OP. I fucking hate Pit Bulls and the people who own them. I glad that 39% of the people polled said they will shoot to kill these fucking things if they are running around loose. I will kill a Pit Bull if it approaches me when I'm walking one of my dogs. If I see a Pit or any other large breed on supervised I pick up my dog, go back in, and grab my 38. My dogs are always leashed and supervised. If your dog hurts my dog I will kill you, your dog, and your whole fucking family. But I want to add, motherfuck Pit Bulls. Any fucking person who wants to tell me they're the same as the next breed or what the fuck ever can fuck off. It's not the media, I can see it with my own eyes. Those things are fucking monsters. Places like Dade County-Miami and Denver have banned them for a fucking reason. They scare the shit out of people because they are dangerous as shit. I don't give a fuck what your arguments are it's common goddamn sense. When you decided to get a dog you went and got the most dangerous breed you could think of then you are a fucking asshole. The end.



told you people i am not alone
my neighbors tired of them
im tired of them people all over
this country is tired of them
and we aregoing to do something
about it




Oh those things get shot as soon as they get out in my neck of the woods.


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #16223472 -

only an completely ignorant douchebag would should a pitbull. plain and simple




best big dogs to own in order:

rottweilers>pitbulls> Czechoslovakian wolf dog>alaskan malamute

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: yoimjohn]
    #16223940 -

whatever

keep those motherfuckers on leashes or boom


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: yoimjohn]
    #16224602 -

Is a Boxer a 'big dog'?
If so, they need to be on your list there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: shLong]
    #16224845 -

shLong said:
Is a Boxer a 'big dog'?
If so, they need to be on your list there



not a huge fan of boxers:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: yoimjohn]
    #16224857 -

the great dane is a big fucking
dog but i dont have a problem with them
i have a problem with pitbulls their
popularity and them running around
rampant attacking everything in sight
great danes were bred for racing
pitbulls were bred for killing and pit fighting
simple shit people

Edited by cinic (05/13/12 02:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: cinic]
    #16224870 -

cinic said:
the great dane is a big fucking
dog but i dont have a problem with them
i have a problem with pitbulls their
popularity and them running around
rampant attacking everything in sight
great danes were bred for racing
pitbulls were bred for killing and pit fighting
simple shit people



someone is a little bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: yoimjohn]
    #16224928 -

yoimjohn said:
shLong said:
Is a Boxer a 'big dog'?
If so, they need to be on your list there



not a huge fan of boxers:shrug:



Thats alright.

I have one and he's great...certain bias, but I noticed people think theyre a mean breed. Which is really far off-base

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: shLong]
    #16224963 -

shLong said:
yoimjohn said:
shLong said:
Is a Boxer a 'big dog'?
If so, they need to be on your list there



not a huge fan of boxers:shrug:



Thats alright.

I have one and he's great...certain bias, but I noticed people think theyre a mean breed. Which is really far off-base




yeah rottweilers and pitbulls were the first bigger dogs ive lived with. i just have a bad visual taste of boxers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: yoimjohn]
    #16225052 -

yoimjohn said:
cinic said:
the great dane is a big fucking
dog but i dont have a problem with them
i have a problem with pitbulls their
popularity and them running around
rampant attacking everything in sight
great danes were bred for racing
pitbulls were bred for killing and pit fighting
simple shit people



someone is a little bitch




leave the thread if it offends you so much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: cinic]
    #16225075 -

cinic said:
yoimjohn said:
cinic said:
the great dane is a big fucking
dog but i dont have a problem with them
i have a problem with pitbulls their
popularity and them running around
rampant attacking everything in sight
great danes were bred for racing
pitbulls were bred for killing and pit fighting
simple shit people



someone is a little bitch




leave the thread if it offends you so much



im not offended? whoever is afraid of a dog and needs to shoot it, is a little bitch. thats all there is to it:shrug:


and pitbuls arent bred to do anything. they are bred because people want the dog, end of story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: cinic]
    #16225080 -

the myth extends into idiot dog owners who are looking for a "badass dog breed" that's "known for being vicious" and then you got gangstas who put giant chains on these dogs and leave them locked in a yard all day.. Growing their muscles, but never training them.

It's pretty simple, actually.

Where was this fear of pitbulls 50 years ago?

Oh wait, back then everyone was scared of Rottweilers, Shepards, and Pinchers because they were "Bred by germans to be attack dogs" and considered the most vicious. Something must of changed in the pitbull genes in the last 50 years huh?

Or people are just :tard:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: if i see your pitbill IM GOING TO FUCKING SHOOT IT poll [Re: cinic]
    #16225212 -

cinic said:
the great dane is a big fucking
dog but i dont have a problem with them
i have a problem with pitbulls their
popularity and them running around
rampant attacking everything in sight
great danes were bred for racing
pitbulls were bred for killing and pit fighting
simple shit people



qft

i like Danes

i don't want to have one come up on me unleashed when i'm walking one of my dogs though

pits just need to fucking die

end of story


--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* polls - yea or nay Muppet 1,129 8 04/13/04 04:47 PM
by Ripple
* Poll: Ever get an STD?
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 3,933 21 10/29/02 07:25 PM
by RuNE
* Goa Trance Or Psychedelic Trance *Poll* filthysock 2,628 18 08/27/09 07:20 AM
by UnholyChild666
* Pub Poll Time! Mr. Faggot 948 15 03/24/04 10:23 AM
by Ripple
* Sniper tried to shoot school bus Spiffy 2,362 12 10/24/02 07:15 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Extremely Important Poll for the Benefit of Science
( 1 2 all )
oneducktwoducks 3,378 22 11/15/03 02:04 PM
by notapillow
* Celebrity Sex Poll - Who'd you rather do? TM 1,568 13 01/02/03 10:59 AM
by TM
* What a fucking slaughter! RunDMT 809 13 05/07/04 10:15 PM
by wandrnshaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,762 topic views. 11 members, 239 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.