Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off
    #16173817 -

What about you guys?  I'm not talking about the user I AM SWIM by the way he's a cool dude.  I'm talking about users on other drug forums who use SWIM to describe themselves as if it makes people think it's not them talking about themselves.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16173830 -

Check out Drugs-forum, it's required there. You either have to say "SWIM" or "my pet" or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16173843 -

I haven't been here long, but I totally agree. redundantly obvious and stupid if you ask me.


--------------------
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity. - Hunter Thompson

Every natural fact is a symbol of some spiritual fact. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: s240779]
    #16173925 -

superhigh said:
Check out Drugs-forum, it's required there. You either have to say "SWIM" or "my pet" or something.



I know I just visited that forum.  So annoying.:fatfear:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: s240779]
    #16173939 -

superhigh said:
Check out Drugs-forum, it's required there. You either have to say "SWIM" or "my pet" or something.





Ya that's why i fucking hate that forum.


"Oh we will just make a sticky about it so it's all good!"


Idiots.


--------------------
:tigerbunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16173940 -

I hate how people jee SWIM.

Obviously keeping the DEA off your trail :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: trip forever]
    #16174238 -

makes me smile  :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: atayia]
    #16174400 -

I like it, because of The Hive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hive_(website)

SWIM is better than

"my cat's dog's pet's turtle shot up heroin and OD WAT DO?"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: I AM SWIM] * 1
    #16174583 -

Once in a blue moon I come across fairly amusing alternatives for "SWIM/ my dog's lawyer,etc," though most are not all too creative. I happened to rather enjoy this one:


"I found an ancient tablet at the bottom of the ocean. Further inspection of the stone showed that the following message was written on it:"

:lol:


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (05/02/12 11:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16174614 -

reeferaddict69 said:
What about you guys?  I'm not talking about the user I AM SWIM by the way he's a cool dude.  I'm talking about users on other drug forums who use SWIM to describe themselves as if it makes people think it's not them talking about themselves.



Whats really dumb about this abbreviation is that it fits "Someone Who Is Me" rather than "Someone Who Is Not Me".

I usually refer to my cat when it comes down to that:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: mellowparty]
    #16174656 -

It looks like he really is injecting himself.


--------------------
Retiro Equipaje. Mas uno por favor Cerveza, es mas fina. Psalm 706:6

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #16174822 -

You're right, it is kind of pointless.  But it doesn't bother me that much because I don't bitch about stuff that doesn't matter.

On the other hand if there are other forums out there that REQUIRE it, I may be able to understand that.  It could be a sort of legal technicality thing, like your Miranda rights.  You already know them, but they have to be read to you anyways.  Just standard procedure.


--------------------
Funny Video              Pokemon But With Animals Instead              B

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: mellowparty]
    #16174897 -

mellowparty said:
reeferaddict69 said:
What about you guys?  I'm not talking about the user I AM SWIM by the way he's a cool dude.  I'm talking about users on other drug forums who use SWIM to describe themselves as if it makes people think it's not them talking about themselves.



Whats really dumb about this abbreviation is that it fits "Someone Who Is Me" rather than "Someone Who Is Not Me".

I usually refer to my cat when it comes down to that:




Hence my Sig that I've had for many many many years.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16174965 -

SWIM means, someone who is me. :murray:


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16175047 -

SWIM hates it too. In fact, just the other day he said it's getting old.



--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #16175065 -

ShiVersblood said:
It looks like he really is injecting himself.



Yeah its a great shot. I had to shine my laser pointer on the syringe so the cat would fuck around with it till I got a good position and angle to take that photo :awepuss::feelsdopeman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: mellowparty]
    #16175091 -

my sisters friends grandmothers pet dog's dad tried too much meth, should we take him to the vet?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate that SWIM bullshit it pisses me off [Re: the bizzle]
    #16175165 -

the bizzle said:
Once in a blue moon I come across fairly amusing alternatives for "SWIM/ my dog's lawyer,etc," though most are not all too creative. I happened to rather enjoy this one:


"I found an ancient tablet at the bottom of the ocean. Further inspection of the stone showed that the following message was written on it:"

:lol:



:ilold:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's pissing you off right now?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
theorganicdomino 3,714 60 06/12/10 08:31 AM
by Breakfast Crew
* I hate nosy ass fucking neighbors!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Skunk420 10,223 83 12/07/04 01:46 PM
by Mounsteen
* So my apartment's getting inspected
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 5,082 30 01/27/05 09:39 AM
by baraka
* Love is Hate oddiseus 404 3 10/29/04 08:26 AM
by Phishgrrl
* I failed inspection Boom 925 9 10/28/04 03:31 PM
by Genius
* Dont you just hate it when...
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 2,503 23 03/11/04 06:32 PM
by Frog
* I really fucking hate it... BorgFace 619 9 01/20/05 10:57 PM
by dobinky
* Penn & Teller call BULLSHIT! on The War on Drugs TheShroomHermit 2,629 12 04/29/04 06:42 AM
by Annom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,686 topic views. 1 members, 49 guests and 101 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.