Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #16007238 -

Read the 2nd and 3rd line of my post.

Personally I think his ratings are hilarious.

Getting morons all pissed off is incredibly funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16] * 2
    #16007243 -

thats easy...........XUL

he's so egotistical and narcissistic it's disgusting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16007571 -

For the record, I'm not jumping on LDS's nuts here.

To be frank, I didn't like him for many years.

Also, threads like "say something about the poster above you" or "someone you like/dislike on the shroomery" are major fail and remind me of high school.

Sometimes I forget most of you are either 1) still there or 2) fresh out.

Too much hate in the world to dislike someone you don't even truly know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16] * 3
    #16007605 -

Personally I hate wiccan_seeker. If I want to learn something new in response to my post I'll visit wikipedia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16007609 -

Fucking Dick face fucker .....BONGO.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16007614 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Personally I hate wiccan_seeker. If I want to learn something new in response to my post I'll visit wikipedia.



You know he's going to see who you are right :lol:

Wiccan is pretty awesome imo :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16007636 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I hate Lysergic D



Hate is a strong word, but I dislike him. And trANce of course.



I am Lysergic D :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16009726 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I hate Lysergic D



Hate is a strong word, but I dislike him. And trANce of course.



I am Lysergic D :mad2:



:rofl:

Yeah ???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #16009835 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Personally I hate wiccan_seeker. If I want to learn something new in response to my post I'll visit wikipedia just like wiccan does before he copies and pastes all his knowledge from there



fixed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16010031 -

Y U NO LIKE ME!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16010120 -

Anonymous #8 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I hate Lysergic D



Hate is a strong word, but I dislike him. And trANce of course.



I am Lysergic D :mad2:



Then stop being so lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16010133 -

Didn't know i was lame :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16010151 -

Anonymous #16 said:
luvdemshrooms is A+

Although his posts are apparently controversial to some of you, I've only seen idiots get offended when they were tore down.

If any of you have been here more than a year or venture outside the Pub you'd have seen it by now.

He's a real OG, and anyone that's worth their salt in quality posts knows this.

Peace noobs.



nah you try your hardest to be controversial but thats what makes you such a faggot, you arent at all and its so transparent how much you wish you could be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #16010190 -

I thought Wiccan was kind of a douche for awhile, cause I felt he jammed his anti-racism policy down everyones throats, at times inappropriately or unnecessarily. I think he eased up, gave up, or finally just stopped giving a fuck though so he is okay in my book.

So who hates me?

-c1dh3d :cool:

(My ignore list are all douchebags as well)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #16010195 -

I think your pretty cool. Seem to have good knowledge of LSD:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #16010211 -

Anonymous #14 said:
Anonymous #16 said:
luvdemshrooms is A+

Although his posts are apparently controversial to some of you, I've only seen idiots get offended when they were tore down.

If any of you have been here more than a year or venture outside the Pub you'd have seen it by now.

He's a real OG, and anyone that's worth their salt in quality posts knows this.

Peace noobs.



nah you try your hardest to be controversial but thats what makes you such a faggot, you arent at all and its so transparent how much you wish you could be.



:rofl2: I don't know why, but when I read up to the word faggot, I LOL'D!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #16010471 -

#16 failed. Not LDS.

Nice try, LOL.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16] * 1
    #16010750 -

All We Percieve is a huge faggot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #16010765 -

I fucking hate prisoner 1.....that guy's so pretentious......and for some reason I get the impression that he doesn't get out much and so he sits behind his computer and talks mad shit to random individuals to try and make himself feel better.

I'm also not a fan of Shill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Someone you really dislike on the shroomery ? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #16010771 -

Anonymous #13 said:
Anonymous #8 said:
I hate Lysergic D



Hate is a strong word, but I dislike him. And trANce of course.



What??? Lysergic D is one of my favorite. He always has interesting knowledge to share, some good stories, and a good taste in music. What's not like about him :shrug: ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Are most women sluts......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,150 61 07/26/10 06:18 PM
by Anonymous
* i just slapped the shit out of my wife
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,005 89 05/27/09 11:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you date someone with HIV?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 806 28 09/26/08 04:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Snorting Vicodin
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,717 22 03/27/09 10:12 PM
by Anonymous
* What to do about a fellow shroomerite fucking you over???
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 5,172 158 12/03/10 01:46 PM
by Anonymous
* Do you think that if you call someone an idiot in the pub you should get banned
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 726 31 10/23/08 11:44 PM
by Anonymous
* Why are Americans considered so fuckin dumb to other technocratic geographics?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 878 38 01/23/10 01:05 PM
by Anonymous
* This site is full of fucking morons!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,503 57 03/11/10 04:26 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
4,719 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.