Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern?
    #15978264 -

I've been clean for quite a while to make sure I don't screw up a good chance to intern at CATERPILLAR in Illinois, but i still want to smoke so freakin bad and ive heard some mixed answers. Does anyone have any history on this or any knowledge that can help me? I dont want to be positive if i do get the job, but i dont know exactly when my interview is ive been waiting on a word back from them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15978318 -

I got into a training program for CAT (diesel engine tech) 

I was hair tested before it started.

I failed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15978336 -

usually you don't get a UA during the interview. It's after you've accepted the job offer.
Some companies are different I'm sure.

But until you hear about the okay for the job, don't sweat it too much.

Also, if you're lean and active, have a high metabolism, drink lots of fluids. You know generally healthy, weed will move out of your system relatively quickly. Also, smoking occasionally and not a heavy smoker helps this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15978352 -

that shit makes my stomach turn... what did they do after that just get pissed? and to the next post, im a health freak most of the time and stay really active and havent smoked in a good month and a half about so i know its out, i just want to smoke again but its definately not worth it if they drug test...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15978523 -

Anonymous #1 said:
that shit makes my stomach turn... what did they do after that just get pissed?




I got a phone call from their medical control officer or whatever the fuck they call it.

Asked me if I was a medical MJ patient.  :shrug:  not in this state.

Got a call an hour later from the guy who ran the program saying I was no longer welcome, the offer was officially revoked.


I was clean three months-  had been expecting a piss test.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15983742 -

Just talked to a friend of mine who applied for a job there, in the Peoria area plant.

he said they dropped him AT THE INTERVIEW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should i worry about CAT drug testing me as an intern? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15983778 -

they dropped me at a job fair they had......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,534 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.