Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive
    #15721606 - 01/26/12 04:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Progressive Radio Network radio program Host Gary Null will have as a Guest Ralph Nadar and Justice Party candidate for President Rocky Anderson who are supposed to talk with Null about some sort of Alliance between Ron Paul and the Progressive Party. If you decide to listen at noon click on the PRN emblem and use either the Ustream live video button or listen live by using the button above the video button... do not use the audio button in the body of the website as it tends to cut out for some reason and needs to be relaunched every five minutes or so... if you listen keep in mind you have to launch the audio by clicking on the blue play button... video launches automatically...

Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive~~ Friday January 27 2012~~12 Noon EST

Kensho :psychsplit: :aliendance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive [Re: cateyes]
    #15721828 - 01/26/12 05:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

A "Progressive-Libertarian" alliance?  Is this a joke?

Edit:  Actually, didn't said joke occur last year?

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #15722007 - 01/26/12 06:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

actually i thought it was quite odd too but apparently they are very serious about this. ron paul is mentioned quite often on PRN as the only honest man between both parties which goes to show you the level of dissatisfaction real progressives have with Obama. but this could be used as a tool against either party when you think about it. what party suffers the most through this deal? what percentage of possible republican votes go to the ticket? how many voters will Obama lose? this is really hard for me to personally determine right now. in any event, i'm going to listen to see if this alliance is even an alliance yet...

Invisibledtowntoker
gimme a spliff
Re: Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive [Re: cateyes]
    #15722150 - 01/26/12 06:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Of course progressives are upset with Obama, he is a fucking moderate.

--------------------

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive [Re: dtowntoker]
    #15723372 - 01/27/12 12:17 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dtowntoker said:
Of course progressives are upset with Obama, he is a fucking moderate.

he's beyond moderate in my opinion but he came off far progressive. i can see why you support him over a republican and i'm a registered republican. i really expected change from the status quo and got bush dark light so to speak. bank deals, war expansion, putting up social programs on the chopping block through the super committee knowing damn well the super committee would never come to terms due to them getting the boot themselves if they made clear decisions... there are so many other issues he's tripped on. my problem is both parties are catering to wealth, who do you vote for? no one really... that's why i asked, what party get's hurt the most if this is actually an alliance and not some bullshit publicity move?

i'm having a real problem with all cuts occurring that impact the poor and struggling middle class and i honestly do not expect super committee cuts effecting our military because pannetta makes this clear each day... do i think it's wise to cut the military deeply like paul wants? no way... this is a dangerous world and pulling forces would create such a deep power vacuum our enemies, and we have many, including Europe, would piss all over us... Europe has been encouraging oil nations to trade their oil on the euro for years and the European currency will recover, i don't care what people say, it is going to recover. the only reason we haven't imploded is because they print money that is guaranteed by the middle class. if each American were forced to pay their fair share to the debt, wealth would cut a check while the middle class and poor would become slaves in effect because who has the coin on hand to pay their share these days when families are struggling to make ends meet...

in my opinion ron paul is the only honest man among both parties but electing paul is taking a new form of poison... we are fucked in my opinion... :shrug: are you going to listen to the radio program? i am, that's for sure...

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

#15724644 - 01/27/12 11:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

awesome interview of nadar... i wonder if zappa listened to it to get a real idea what we're really up against here... Obama is bush light yet the republicans swear he's their antichrist, go figure... what a speech from Obama huh? but i digress... yeah, Null was a little deceiving in the sense his staff led everyone to believe their was really some form of coalition between Paul and Nadar... Booooo!!! foul!!! he spent the last 60 seconds talking about the what if's. but you know what? i've learned i want to get my hands on Nadar's book to understand the real level of corporate greed and manipulation. how the banks have really screwed us over... how Bernanke is walking a tight rope and he's digging it!!!

sorry folks... i hope you did get something out of it though...

OfflineChuangTzu
starvingphysicist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15724671 - 01/27/12 11:26 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cateyes said:
Null was a little deceiving in the sense his staff led everyone to believe their was really some form of coalition between Paul and Nadar... Booooo!!! foul!!!

That's what I thought.

Quote:

i've learned i want to get my hands on Nadar's book to understand the real level of corporate greed and manipulation.

I guess that was the point of the false advertising and interview to begin with.

Invisiblecateyes
 User Gallery

Re: Ralph Nadar and Ron Paul Progressive-Libertarian Alliance Extremely Time Sensitive [Re: ChuangTzu]
    #15724686 - 01/27/12 11:34 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ChuangTzu said:
Quote:

cateyes said:
Null was a little deceiving in the sense his staff led everyone to believe their was really some form of coalition between Paul and Nadar... Booooo!!! foul!!!

That's what I thought.

Quote:

i've learned i want to get my hands on Nadar's book to understand the real level of corporate greed and manipulation.

I guess that was the point of the false advertising and interview to begin with.

well i'm sorry you wasted your time i guess... is there anyway i can make it up to you? :shrug: i still deeply appreciate what Null puts out there...

i got alot out of it and here i thought i really understood the details regarding issues...

(edit) by the way, happy birthday!!!

Edited by cateyes (01/27/12 11:35 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1