Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck
    #15656700 -

They're gonna come and get me.  I'm scared to trip because I'll be intensely focused on all the different scenarios in which the feds, the DEA, or local law enforcement will swoop down and stick me in a cage with the murderers and rapists for decades.  I'm a handsome white guy.

Help me chase these fears, please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15656707 -

they don't give a fuck about you buddy dont worry about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15656744 -

Besides, you are in to making tie-dyes using naturally based dyes, and
ordered a mass of jurema so that you could have a splendid, rich red
color when needed. 

If you are so concerned, a back-up plan never hurt anyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15656785 -

Better get rid of your stash, and quick!!

:pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15656887 -

This is the DEA. We know where you live. We know what your planning to do with the MHRB. We know your gonna get raped in prison. You do NOT know when we are coming for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #15656970 -

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15658088 -

they dont care about mimosa. it wont even be detected. they got bigger fish to fry now believe you me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #15658742 -

Just by reading the title I bet you smoke some weed if not a shit load of it.  LOL.  Don't worry there isn't a cop in the bushes.  hahahahahahahahaha

I use to have paranoia problems now I just laugh at everyone else who does.  Also, flir will pick up the mimosa through your walls just a heads up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #15658744 -

Anonymous #5 said:
This is the DEA. We know where you live. We know what your planning to do with the MHRB. We know your gonna get raped in prison. You do NOT know when we are coming for you.



Everything here is true

In prison they don't serve pie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #15658747 -

Well they do but only cream pie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #15658760 -

Also peach

I lied the pie you get is great.. u should go and find out

Ask them "at lemme find out about this pie"


Salad is a plus too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #15662446 -

They served apple pie last night

I got busted the way you described, cops pissing on one another in the bushes spotted me walking by with MHRB

So I told them it was orchid potting bark

Just to be safe they said they would test it

not safe for me anyway

Learn from my mistakes, hide your MHRB, THEY KNOW:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #15670431 -

This thread made me even more paranoid.  Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15671004 -

OP here is some reading material for you, just to put shit into perspective:

http://spr.igc.org/en/survivorstories/main.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #15675349 -

Someone just got busted for making DMT.  Don't let this be you OP!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15670664

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #15675976 -

dude mimosa hostills are legal chill:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a whole bunch of mimosa hostilis and I'm a paranoid fuck [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #15681781 -

The status is still legal. Hope it won't be illegal anytime soon. There isn't really a high level of abuse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* how manyt people here have never had a girlfriend.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,055 57 03/22/18 10:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
901 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.