Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I have a question for any gay members
    #15662253 -

First off let me clarify I have NOTHING against the gay community....I've got one gay friend and one Bi friend that I've known since elementary school. Anyhow I was  just wondering.....you know how some gay guys are EXTREMELY flamboyant like with the walk and that stereotypical gay voice that's like kinda lipsy.....I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. But anyhow is that an act to a certain extent?? I know some people have lisps naturally, my niece has one, but I'm specifically talking about that gay guy lisp. I really hope I'm not offending anyone with this, that's really not what I'm trying to do.

Anyways so yea is that an act??? Like an attempt to establish to the rest of the world that you're gay or something?? I kinda view that the same way I view people that try to act all thug and gangster in certain situations and purposely mispronounce words and just try and act like a rapper. The gay friend I have is a normal dude and you wouldn't know he was gay unless he told.....so is that natural or do some gay guys put on a front??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo]
    #15662260 -

:gaystapo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo]
    #15662263 -

I second this. What is it about buttsex that gives you a lisp?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo]
    #15662282 -

Gay guys act that way tenfold when they get drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo] * 1
    #15662304 -

Gmo said:
Anyways so yea is that an act???



I'm not  gay but to answer it... there's many personality types just as there
are with straight people, the flamboyant gays are the cheerlearders

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #15662309 -

It's a front.  When they come out of surgery after being under anesthesia they have no lisp.  But when people from like england come out of surgergy they start speaking with their accent right away.  I heard this somewhere I'm not 100% sure it's true.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15662335 -

reeferaddict69 said:
It's a front.  When they come out of surgery after being under anesthesia they have no lisp.  But when people from like england come out of surgergy they start speaking with their accent right away.  I heard this somewhere I'm not 100% sure it's true.



are you like 90% sure tho? Whats the ballpark?


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: The_Ghost]
    #15662402 -

The_Ghost said:
reeferaddict69 said:
It's a front.  When they come out of surgery after being under anesthesia they have no lisp.  But when people from like england come out of surgergy they start speaking with their accent right away.  I heard this somewhere I'm not 100% sure it's true.



are you like 90% sure tho? Whats the ballpark?



91.2365462456754634573737%


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #15662438 -

quote]
91.2365462456754634573737%



That's close enough for me. His previous statement is now deemed indisputable fact.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul] * 2
    #15662448 -

Interesting, it says "ebay--shop for buttseks" on the upper ad.


--------------------
:durrhurr: Smoke enough weed and you'll never grow up, mentally. Peter Pan strain. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo] * 1
    #15662542 -

no it's not an act. Why do you NOT talk with a lisp? People just talk as it comes naturally.

and many many many gay guys don't talk with a lisp. You just don't know they're gay because they don't tell you. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: raft]
    #15662565 -

raft said:
People just talk as it comes naturally.





well, that's a strange genre. :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #15662569 -

Quote:
I'm not  gay but to answer it... there's many personality types just as there
are with straight people, the flamboyant gays are the cheerlearders



Excellent metaphor.


--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: raft]
    #15662595 -

raft said:
no it's not an act. Why do you NOT talk with a lisp? People just talk as it comes naturally.

and many many many gay guys don't talk with a lisp. You just don't know they're gay because they don't tell you. :rolleyes:




Calm down....I wasn't trying to offend....and I specifically said in my post I have a friend that's gay that doesn't talk like that and acts like a straight guy. Did you read my post??? And the thing is I've never met a flamboyant straight guy so if it's 100% natural why is gay exclusive??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo]
    #15662974 -

The father of a guy I went to high school with talked in a way that sounded a lot like that "stereotypical gay accent", but had been married to a woman for many years and had 2 kids. I have no idea if he had a interest in men as well as women but it seemed to just be the way he talked naturally rather than an act to assert a "gay" persona. I'm sure there are people who put on the accent intentionally as well though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: psi]
    #15663071 -

most gay men, at least the ones i know, are somewhat beat down by the flamers. gay guys love to talk shit about how gay someone else is lol. a lot of that is an act, but a lot of it isn't. it's typically obnoxious in most situations.

i'm bi and my sibling is as gay as it gets btw.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: millzy]
    #15663248 -

millzy said:
most gay men, at least the ones i know, are somewhat beat down by the flamers. gay guys love to talk shit about how gay someone else is lol. a lot of that is an act, but a lot of it isn't. it's typically obnoxious in most situations.

i'm bi and my sibling is as gay as it gets btw.



hey bro in your signature is it not supposed to say really instead of reality


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: Gmo]
    #15663279 -

Gmo said:
raft said:
no it's not an act. Why do you NOT talk with a lisp? People just talk as it comes naturally.

and many many many gay guys don't talk with a lisp. You just don't know they're gay because they don't tell you. :rolleyes:




Calm down....I wasn't trying to offend....and I specifically said in my post I have a friend that's gay that doesn't talk like that and acts like a straight guy. Did you read my post??? And the thing is I've never met a flamboyant straight guy so if it's 100% natural why is gay exclusive??




I'm (kinda) straight. And I'm also a little flamboyant. It gets more pronounced the drunker I get. For me, its just something that I do. I occasionally exaggerate the shit out of it because it amuses me.

I don't do all that lispy stuff though. I think they do it for attention, and to let other homosexuals know that they are a catcher. :shrug:

*Edit: Deleted unnecessary racist metaphor. My apologies. :sad:*


--------------------
:smoking:

Edited by Meteloides (01/13/12 11:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: trANce]
    #15663361 -

jonathan simon said:
i'm bi and my sibling is as gay as it gets btw.



hey bro in your signature is it not supposed to say really instead of reality



do another bump and it'll make sense. :awecid:


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a question for any gay members [Re: millzy]
    #15663376 -

millzy said:
jonathan simon said:
i'm bi and my sibling is as gay as it gets btw.



hey bro in your signature is it not supposed to say really instead of reality



do another bump and it'll make sense. :awecid:



Too late, he's already gone insane. :wink:


--------------------
:smoking:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* All Pub Members Sign in
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
Ripple 28,443 444 12/10/05 05:11 AM
by gregorio
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,988 48 11/26/13 06:47 PM
by TrentBoyett
* New Member
( 1 2 all )
PhreshwaterPhunk 2,427 22 08/11/03 10:02 PM
by Ole Field Trashe
* Questions about Bonnaroo
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 1,620 21 01/28/09 07:27 PM
by wolf fish
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 3,320 20 02/28/04 11:16 PM
by Frog
* If you could trip with any one family member of yours... MOTH 1,231 10 04/14/04 04:29 PM
by psyborg
* The Fifth Member of Phish Adom 875 5 03/06/03 09:02 AM
by afoaf
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,201 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,420 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.