Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher...
    #15635836 -

Now....do i go visit the candy man ot have free lunch money for the week?...candy of the illegal sort:obama:

Decisions...decisions


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15635845 -

duh :stonedjerk:


whenever i'm feeling flush I always stop by safeway to get some quality beer.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15635849 -

Last time I bought a lotto I won 50$

Me and my girl went out to applebee's :shrug:

We don't go out too often, so it was a nice free lunch.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: Solo_Dolo] * 2
    #15635851 -

food > drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15635859 -

hey, beer is food.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: NWlight]
    #15635903 -

Marijuana > everything else in life


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15635908 -

I_was_the_walrus said:
food < drugs



fixed that for you buddy.. no worries.. my pleasure


--------------------
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banlist.php http://www.shroomery.org/forums/banomatic.php

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/vetstatus.php

Kaleidoscope said:
If you build an idiot-proof device, someone will build a better idiot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: evildee125]
    #15635934 -

Haa yea its not lilr i wont have money for lunch...it just would be "free"...but yea fuck that gonna go pick up yolanda me thinks:niggawhat:


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: NWlight]
    #15635935 -

NWlight said:
hey, beer is food.



beer > food > drugs > rent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #15635951 -

such wisdom, I didn't know you had it in you walrus.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: NWlight]
    #15636366 -

buy a quarter of some decent mids


--------------------

"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown." -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: LadySativa]
    #15636412 -

buy 11 more lotto tickets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: LadySativa]
    #15636574 -

LadySativa said:
buy a quarter of some decent mids



For $55??!!??!!??!!:feelshighman: but :dumbass:


--------------------
new trade list 
my own WCA V: I

"Ha! Marshall you're so funny man You should be a comedian, god damn!" Unfortunately I am I just hide behind the tears of a clown"

Meteloides said:
Stick to naturally occurring substances! Like Shrooms! And DMT! And Datura! And Amanita Phalloides! And Nutmeg! And Hemlock!
That'll expand the shit out of your DNA.
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: Rexter]
    #15636586 -

yeah... should be between 50-60 around here for medical.

70 if desperate


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Edited by NWlight (01/08/12 07:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: NWlight]
    #15636606 -

NWlight said:
yeah... should be between 50-60 around here for medical.

70 if desperate



Yep, I'll never pay more than 60 for a quarter.
I got a really good connect though.. MAH POPS.
<3 chronic


--------------------
Reborn - 6/08/13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: NWlight]
    #15636609 -

This thread made me LOL.  But don't acknowledge me, please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #15636658 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
This thread made me LOL.  But don't acknowledge me, please.



This is me acknowledging you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #15636670 -

Invest it, it more scratcher tickets...1 in 4 wins yo!


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #15636675 -

So OP - how much money have you spent on these lotto cards to win $55?  I'm betting at least $60.

I find it hilarious you guys talk about winning, when overall you're almost certainly down.  You might as well have just gone out to dinner and never bought a lottery ticket in your life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just won $55 on a $5 scratcher... [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #15636729 -

Don't buy more scratch tickets, chances are that you'll end up with less than $55

I'd get drugs, but beer or food is good too. Depends what your in the mood for.  :shrug:


--------------------
Once the game is over, the king and pawn go back in the same box.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Just bought a Lotto Scratcher. sui 910 7 12/13/04 07:29 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Girl : "I won't date you because you do drugs"
( 1 2 3 all )
Nashbar 3,572 55 08/30/05 10:17 PM
by nookjohn
* I just won a grand at a casino
( 1 2 all )
TheCow 2,071 22 09/07/05 11:56 AM
by prefloppro
* has anyone wons contests in the market place.. starptv23 1,810 16 04/07/05 03:36 PM
by starptv23
* Anyone here won/or know someone that hit the Lottery? Horseman 1,723 15 08/29/03 03:10 PM
by Stein
* My hiccups WON'T abate!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 3,055 40 05/28/04 04:03 AM
by MOTH
* I Won A Free Trip!!! Where should I go?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,307 54 05/09/08 12:37 PM
by blackegg
* i just won a free 2-liter of coke, wow thanks you lousy bastards!!
( 1 2 all )
creamrocks 2,555 20 12/04/13 02:16 PM
by NotTheDevil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,029 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 275 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.