Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ukelele gently weeps
    #15565589 -



--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: thecbc]
    #15565632 -

definitely worth the watch, i saw this guy perform on conan years ago and he left him speechless


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: thecbc]
    #15565735 -

Old as dirt, but I still love listening to it every so often. Dude has mad talent.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15565768 -

WakeboardrB said:
Old as dirt, but I still love listening to it every so often. Dude has mad talent.



qft


--------------------
"It's a joke. Greed and the desire to take drugs are two separate things. If you want to separate the two, the thing you do is make drugs legal. Accept the reality that people do want to change their consciousness, and make an effort to make safer, healthier drugs."
-Jerry Garcia


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15566697 -

WakeboardrB said:
Old as dirt, but I still love listening to it every so often. Dude has mad talent.



I agree as well.  Here's another vid I revisit every once in a while and always enjoy it:



--------------------
sing it if you understand...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: X-citer]
    #15566713 -

I saw this guy live once, he was incredible. Seeing him again in March! :rockon:


--------------------
something :mushroom2:
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
:pm: SPORES FOR TRADE: :pm: None atm :frown:
WANTED: Stamps... pachanoi... achuma... posters... art... fun, interesting, or useful items

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: X-citer]
    #15566727 -

Wow, thanks for posting that vid. I was really stressing out over shit the past few hours and now I feel calm and relaxed!


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15566969 -

the album that's off of is great.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ukelele gently weeps [Re: millzy]
    #15567081 -

Made me feel very relaxed. Thanks, awesome skills, awesome!


--------------------

"I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown." -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* While My Ukelele Gently Weeps *DELETED* oneducktwoducks 536 8 06/17/05 12:10 PM
by notapillow
* weeping
( 1 2 all )
Mello KittyS 2,019 26 08/01/12 01:30 AM
by hawksapprentice
* Do critics possess talent? pfxtc 664 16 01/22/10 09:09 AM
by pfxtc
* How To Get Played On the Radio Without Having Any Talent. Cactusdan 756 11 07/16/10 10:20 PM
by Cactusdan
* I Say I Can Live Off My Talents...What do You Say?
( 1 2 all )
sirbojangles 2,349 34 09/19/07 02:09 AM
by whattheheck
* What is you skill, your talent in life?
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,509 38 03/25/11 09:19 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* Pre-disposed to talents/abilities, or talents/abilities stemming from early childhood influences?
( 1 2 all )
HB 1,827 20 10/07/08 10:01 PM
by MHbound
* Hidden Talents of Shroomerites!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
AsanteM 6,431 121 03/24/12 12:10 PM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
296 topic views. 1 members, 124 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.