Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago
    #15476407 -

All of a sudden, I felt the need to be relatively normal.


Isn't that strange? Completely out of the blue.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15476412 -

The fuck is normal?


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: laserpig]
    #15476434 -

laserpig said:
The fuck is normal?



I believe that question isn't completely serious


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15476444 -

Do you think you've found where you fit in this society?


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15476463 -

Sheekle said:
All of a sudden, I felt the need to be relatively normal.


Isn't that strange? Completely out of the blue.




I think you need to see a doctor  :lol:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: The Phleg]
    #15476480 -

pyrate999 said:
Do you think you've found where you fit in this society?



idk bro nvm its over now idc about anything again


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15476486 -

Sheekle said:
laserpig said:
The fuck is normal?



I believe that question isn't completely serious



No, seriously. What is normal. Getting a job at Best Buy and watching American Idol? What are you talking about.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: laserpig]
    #15476498 -

ya i dont know what you mean by normal?

do you mean not being blatantly crazy?


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15476576 -

:hugitout:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: The Phleg]
    #15476733 -

i have weird little paradigm shifts about once every 15 minutes


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15476801 -

Sheekle said:
All of a sudden, I felt the need to be relatively normal.


Isn't that strange? Completely out of the blue.



Sit down, it'll pass. It happens to me all the time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: The Phleg]
    #15476857 -

pyrate999 said:
:hugitout:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Anthony]
    #15477113 -

Anthony said:
ya i dont know what you mean by normal?

do you mean not being blatantly crazy?



yea pretty much lol


i sometimes get weird looks in social situations and shit like cuz i don't care enough to act normal


example: ill talk mad quitly and people will just kinda like give me weird looks and pretend they heard me and nod their heads and akwardly look away.


i usually just do it when im baked, too mellow to talk at a normal loudness




ill look really lost sometimes cuz ill be spacing out, i've had people tell me i look lost before a few times and shti


idk i was just thinkin about steppin my social game up


then i was like fuck it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Envix]
    #15477124 -

Envix said:
i have weird little paradigm shifts about once every 15 minutes



yea every day i think mad amounts and shit like stuff and like shit things stuff things shit like stuff


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a weird little paradigm shift a few minutes ago [Re: Sheekle]
    #15477188 -

Let me give you some advice: Don't dwell in your thoughts too much, instead fill this time with getting involved in things outside of your head.

I've found the longer I spend in my thoughts, the more natural bouncing ideas between me and myself felt. Soon enough that's the only way I was able to think. I couldn't communicate ideas well because I didn't understand what exactly needed to be said for someone else to be able to interpret what I mean. I couldn't understand ideas coming at me that weren't my own because I didn't understand how they were "encoded". Basically I forgot how to think outside my head.

More recently however, I've been staying out of my head and spreading my mind across whatever I can interact with. Though I'm not fully back up to the speed of life, I've had good results with this new method of thinking. I actually feel like I can connect with others, which in turn lets me connect to myself stronger than going it all alone.


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Night shift anyone? zenmunk 1,161 8 04/13/04 10:42 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Holy Moly. 45 minute interview from 1995. I didn't realize how old I was. Fiery 362 6 03/12/18 03:28 AM
by Great Scott
* Radiohead/A Beautiful Mind synch weirdness Revelation 867 2 09/12/03 01:20 PM
by Bhairabas
* Weird Dreams Phluck 2,966 18 01/05/03 10:29 AM
by Little Shroom
* Lets see what the day shift can do with this! Ripple 396 3 04/13/04 09:25 PM
by Ripple
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 7,279 61 01/21/03 06:38 AM
by KackleDude
* Change Your Life in Three Minutes Che_Night_Soil 1,020 13 07/14/03 08:47 AM
by PooPs
* The Dead on 60 Minutes II
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 6,565 68 11/15/03 12:42 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
634 topic views. 3 members, 32 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.