Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lets see what the day shift can do with this!
    #2557001 -

Promontory Rider, Territory Ranger.
Promontory Rider, whats makes you ride so high?
Put a loving star back in an empty sky.
Once the wind was warm and sweet, the ladies in lace.
Up there on the prominence the tears just freeze your face.
From a statutory picture, passport out of hell.
Left here by a stranger, seem to wish as well.
Sighed, Promontory Rider, Territory Ranger.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see what the day shift can do with this! [Re: Ripple]
    #2557020 -

I love that song. I've even seen it performed by the man himself!

Asked me, "Can you thread a needle? Can you shoot the moon?"
Walk the silver screen, be a judgement at high noon?
Like any Promontory Rider, Territory Ranger, step up.

Ride on, ride on, ride
Ride upon the high ground, ride upon the low.
Promontory Rider what makes you ride so slow?
Pick me out with harden wings and fill my head with crowds.
I been crawlin' in this scene, but now I'm rollin' down.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see what the day shift can do with this! [Re: Ripple]
    #2557029 -

Ride on, ride on, ride.
Promontory Rider, whats makes you ride so high?
Put a loving star back in an empty sky.
Movin' on the high ground, movin' on the low.
But Promontory Rider that was many years ago.
Pick me out with harden wings and fill my head with crowds.
I been crawlin' in this scene, but not I'm rollin' down.
Promontory Rider, Territory Ranger.

Movin' on the high ground, movin' on the low ground.
Promontory Rider step so high
I know I oculd be right and I maybe wrong.
But I'll think I'll miss you when your gone.
can ask for cover, just don't see me


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lets see what the day shift can do with this! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2557064 -

Yeah, i've seen him do it a few times :heart:
Love the man!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Power Rangers!!!! sui 1,037 10 04/24/06 04:12 PM
by mecreateme
* Busted by park ranger. BlindLemon 2,485 14 11/20/06 05:11 PM
by BlindLemon
* Walker Texas Ranger *DELETED* InTheFlesh714 766 4 03/20/06 07:27 PM
by DNKYD
* Got Tickets for the Ranger Devil game tonight danlennon3 242 0 09/24/08 01:53 PM
by danlennon3
* DNA Evolution/ Consciousness Shift x Ju x 1,118 6 03/08/10 10:04 AM
by Tangerines
* Night shift anyone? zenmunk 1,161 8 04/13/04 10:42 AM
by Prisoner#1
* working on a night shift,,..... DeadPhan 632 1 04/13/05 02:29 AM
by Toddo
* 2012 Planet alignment and shift. Poles flip completely?
( 1 2 3 all )
pscyanescens 3,227 44 06/30/09 05:23 PM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
396 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.