Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Craigslist Refund Problem UPDATE: HE GON KILL ME!
    #15285514 -

SO i sold this guy my Numark Mixtrack over craigslist and i could tell he wasn't really smart asking questions like "it gots sumthin to conect it computer??" but i sold it to him anyway...

So then i start getting texts from him as follows:
[Yesterday 6:18pm]Him: Say
[this morning 8:28am]Him: Hello
[8:29]Him: That mixer didn't work
[8:30]Him: Can you let me knw something
[8:31]Him: Show me how to work it or can u give me my money bak
[8:36]Him: I got ur lisense plate num in I give this num to the cops can u return my money It don't work
[10:00am]Him: Hey text bak
[10:03am]Him: Ok
[11:16am]Me: What software are you using with it?
[11:24]Him: What software I'm I suppose to use does this thing work
[11:26]Me: Yes it works. You have to use dj software like VirtualDJ or one of the many other programs available. I stated this in my post and when i sold it to you...and are you seriously threatening me with the cops?
[11:40]Him: We used it on that one no lights turn on in u wasn't responding I texted u yesterday
[11:43]Me: All you said was "Say"...that warrants no response. I tried it right before I sold it and it worked fine. If you can't figure out how to work such a simple piece of hardware it's not my fault. Try using google. No refunds.
[11:48] Him: Ok if I see u be ready u Gona learn not to fuck people in fuck you 45 ain't shit pricible bitch nigga



well i suppose i could have been a little less rude about it and at first i was gonna ask but i don't think the cops would broker a Craigslist refund if he did go to them...although that last text he sent kinda got rid of that idea.

Should I even respond to this? Am I in the wrong and should I give him his money back?

also
Quote:
pricible bitch nigga



:facepalm:

yall got any interesting stories about your craigslist endeavors?

UPDATE: new texts contain threats :tinfoil: further down the page


--------------------

Edited by Oldgregg (10/27/11 12:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Idiot [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285537 -

I wouldn't :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285547 -

the guy is talking shit, wait for the cops... may take a few years though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15285568 -

dudes an idiot lol


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Idiot [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285572 -

I've sold recording interfaces to equally retarded people.

Caveat emptor. You can't go back and remedy their childhood education.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285589 -

Oldgregg said:
SO i sold this guy my Numark Mixtrack over craigslist and i could tell he wasn't really smart asking questions like "it gots sumthin to conect it computer??" but i sold it to him anyway...

So then i start getting texts from him as follows:
[Yesterday 6:18pm]Him: Say
[this morning 8:28am]Him: Hello
[8:29]Him: That mixer didn't work
[8:30]Him: Can you let me knw something
[8:31]Him: Show me how to work it or can u give me my money bak
[8:36]Him: I got ur lisense plate num in I give this num to the cops can u return my money It don't work
[10:00am]Him: Hey text bak
[10:03am]Him: Ok
[11:16am]Me: What software are you using with it?
[11:24]Him: What software I'm I suppose to use does this thing work
[11:26]Me: Yes it works. You have to use dj software like VirtualDJ or one of the many other programs available. I stated this in my post and when i sold it to you...and are you seriously threatening me with the cops?
[11:40]Him: We used it on that one no lights turn on in u wasn't responding I texted u yesterday
[11:43]Me: All you said was "Say"...that warrants no response. I tried it right before I sold it and it worked fine. If you can't figure out how to work such a simple piece of hardware it's not my fault. Try using google. No refunds.
[11:48] Him: Ok if I see u be ready u Gona learn not to fuck people in fuck you 45 ain't shit pricible bitch nigga



well i suppose i could have been a little less rude about it and at first i was gonna ask but i don't think the cops would broker a Craigslist refund if he did go to them...although that last text he sent kinda got rid of that idea.

Should I even respond to this? Am I in the wrong and should I give him his money back?

also
Quote:
pricible bitch nigga



:facepalm:

yall got any interesting stories about your craigslist endeavors?



Tell the retard to go try to get the cops, and call him a dumb-ass. They will not do jack shit. You didn't break any laws.

Particularly if he doesn't know where you live.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285649 -

Quote:
[11:48] Him: Ok if I see u be ready u Gona learn not to fuck people in fuck you 45 ain't shit pricible bitch nigga



Can someone decipher that one?

And I would just blow him off, but maybe save those messages just in case something happens and he brags about it.



My mother in law sold a car over Craigslist. The lady paid with paypal, picked up the car and then reversed charges. She then later emailed asking for the registration or title or something. Inlaw was in a different state than her car and buyer.

I still don't think she called the cops on her :facepalm:
Fuck that was like a month ago  :doublefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: 4runner] * 3
    #15285662 -

I can see it now...30 years down the road i'll be walking on the street when some mexican guy jumps out of the bushes and says

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my dream of becoming a famous DJ. Prepare to die."

:tinfoil:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285774 -

oh man...some new texts

[ME in response to his last text]: Haha you have fun with that
HIM: Oh it's funny ok let's see how funny it is when i see u man I can't wait tell me where u are now so I met u there
HIM: U see u goin down Texas one day watch it's too lil we ain't in Houston
HIM: Watch in see
HIM: I don't forget only if u knew me u knw I don't play
HIM: I don't care if 5 months pass in I sen u Ima see u
ME (trying to bait him into making an actual threat...for evidence :cool:): I don't understand your vernacular...what are you trying to say?
HIM: Just watch
HIM: Haha


also when I sold him the mixer he said his mom was asleep so he couldn't get a ride which is why he wanted to meet at Dairy Queen cause it was walking distance from his house...thug life.


--------------------

Edited by Oldgregg (10/27/11 12:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285782 -

what a chump


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: casket]
    #15285828 -

What a fucking moron. There's too many people like this in the world.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285876 -

Oldgregg said:
oh man...some new texts

[ME in response to his last text]: Haha you have fun with that
HIM: Oh it's funny ok let's see how funny it is when i see u man I can't wait tell me where u are now so I met u there
HIM: U see u goin down Texas one day watch it's too lil we ain't in Houston
HIM: Watch in see
HIM: I don't forget only if u knew me u knw I don't play
HIM: I don't care if 5 months pass in I sen u Ima see u
ME (trying to bait him into making an actual threat...for evidence :cool:): I don't understand your vernacular...what are you trying to say?
HIM: Just watch
HIM: Haha


also when I sold him the mixer he said his mom was asleep so he couldn't get a ride which is why he wanted to meet at Dairy Queen cause it was walking distance from his house...thug life.






:rofl:


first genuine laugh of the day


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Artnotwar]
    #15285881 -

LOL wtf is this story.

:confused:

This guy need some good sex to let go of the anger of him being overly stupid :datass:

Meet him, grab his ass and tell him you love him and will give him good sex for free, looking at him straight in the eyes, and film the whole scene. Will be funny me think.

:dontspillme:

On a more serious note,

well stop answering and if he continues to threaten you, I think you have the right to call the cops or something for harassment/him wanting to beat the shit out of you for nothing. Cyber-intimidation with sms!


--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Artnotwar]
    #15285886 -

i :huxleyfacepalm:

ME: Wait how are you gonna meet me? Didn't you say your mom drives you around?
him: I'm 22 I got two cars I wanted u to bring it dumass only if u knew
me: So when you said on the phone "I don't have a car and my mom is asleep so I can't get a ride" it was all part of your plan???
him: i just said that so ur dumass could bring it in u did I should have taken it from you In made u fight for it ain't nothin to me
him: dumass nigga
him: fuck stop textin I see u around
me: Looking forward to it amigo!
him: me too
me: we should grab lunch sometime :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15285896 -

Oldgregg said:
i :huxleyfacepalm:

ME: Wait how are you gonna meet me? Didn't you say your mom drives you around?
him: I'm 22 I got two cars I wanted u to bring it dumass only if u knew
me: So when you said on the phone "I don't have a car and my mom is asleep so I can't get a ride" it was all part of your plan???
him: i just said that so ur dumass could bring it in u did I should have taken it from you In made u fight for it ain't nothin to me
him: dumass nigga
him: fuck stop textin I see u around
me: Looking forward to it amigo!
him: me too
me: we should grab lunch sometime :smile:



haha should have said or coffee


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: casket]
    #15286110 -

ask him to meet you somewhere. don't show up.

or stalk him and beat his ass, then take his money, and shoes.


--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #15286149 -

some stupid ass nig can't figure out how he's gonna be the next Weezy so he's gonna kill you for it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15286179 -

rofl @ him gettin all bossed up through text messages


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg] * 2
    #15286183 -

You should tell him his music sucks too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Craigslist Refund Problem [Re: Oldgregg]
    #15286210 -

Getting better and better :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* God, I love craigslist
( 1 2 3 all )
Sassy 5,293 49 09/29/08 12:09 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* New Craigslist Scam DiploidM 4,853 17 04/02/08 11:51 AM
by StonedShroom
* The many dark alleys of craigslist RandalFlagg 1,152 5 12/21/07 02:22 PM
by Buzzwell420
* Craigslist? Knifey Mcstab 837 5 04/23/08 09:31 PM
by punkhardcore92
* So I'm taking a swing at internet dating..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 58 59 )
NewbieS 40,384 1,170 03/30/11 08:44 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* A good deed that has been bothering me. tell me i'm an idiot
( 1 2 all )
badlydrawnboy 2,762 25 11/02/08 04:25 PM
by Fearn
* Craigslist bargainers DNKYD 790 11 05/27/08 02:18 AM
by SeattleLove
* House gets ransacked after Craigslist ad invited anyone to help themself to anything on the property JunkFood 1,955 12 06/01/07 05:58 PM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,702 topic views. 5 members, 28 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.