Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15126599 -

yeah that was something else.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: yogabunny]
    #15126794 -

I saw Shpongle in New Orleans, but it wasn't a live show. It was Simon doing a dj set sitting in this trippy looking tower.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: x Ju x]
    #15127735 -

x Ju x said:
I'll probably end up going to a Shpongle show alone because none of my friends will go.



Nothing wrong with being alone. And everyone's a friend at a shpongle show

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: marmarwoohoo]
    #15127753 -

PLEASE GO IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE. no need for bringing any friends, they are all already at the party!

:rave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: herbalMedz]
    #15128029 -

I had the chance to see them at underground sound this year, but no one showed up so the promoters couldn't afford them I guess.

It sucked watching the shpongle truck roll up to main stage watch everyone step out, concert people talons to them, then everyone gets back in the truck and leaves.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: Idiot]
    #15128046 -

:omgz::crying: that would suck..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: yogabunny]
    #15128112 -

yogabunny said:
i'll be there man.

:cool:

their Live set at bisco was bonkers, i would go by myself in an instant but lucky for me i am going with mr fluffyhairs himself, OMR.



:lol: We are gonna raaaaaaaaaaaaage!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: gkipz]
    #15128115 -

gkipz said:
yogabunny are u also a NYC local?



NYC born and raised right here, d00d.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #15131011 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
gkipz said:
yogabunny are u also a NYC local?



NYC born and raised right here, d00d.




That's cool man ,,where ya people be at I need to meet more like minded people ..I only know
2 people that are really down with psychedelics ..I guess there all going to be at the shpongle
Show lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: Yacub]
    #15141609 -

Yacub said:
I saw Shpongle in New Orleans, but it wasn't a live show. It was Simon doing a dj set sitting in this trippy looking tower.




that's shpongletron


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: gkipz]
    #15146181 -

I figure I'll hang around outside and try to score some shrooms or acid. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: s240779]
    #15148497 -

superhigh said:
I figure I'll hang around outside and try to score some shrooms or acid. :shrug:



i'm sure that won't be hard. but be careful!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: marmarwoohoo]
    #15149284 -

I might end up going alone too. We can all meet up there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: peternincompoop]
    #15152326 -

you officially have my favorite name on the shroomery.

:highfive:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: yogabunny]
    #15153068 -

Shpongle at Bisco was insane, the contortionist and the neon human slinky! WHAT!? Smoked a deemster joint as soon as they started and immediately had to make my way to the front! Ended up getting about 10-15ft away and appreciated every second of it.

I also woke up to the suprise 10:00am sound check and the whole Shpongle crew was just having fun!

I bought my $60 first balcony ticket only a short time after Bisco and can't wait for a Halloween party AND Simon's Birthday Bash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: peternincompoop]
    #15155183 -

peternincompoop said:
I might end up going alone too. We can all meet up there



That's a good idea, and it would certainly make up for this recent Gathering (or lack thereof).

Me and OP are most likely meeting up, how about we all decide on a certain time to be there??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: sunset_mission]
    #15155320 -

I might take this girl with me there, she doesn't do drugs or anything so she can be my care taker :lol:

If I do go, 4-aco-dmt and mdma are most likely the combo :borat:

edit: although 2c-e and 4-aco-dmt instead could be pretty neat :strokebeard2:

Edited by bbl337 (09/29/11 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: HeadFood]
    #15157476 -

HeadFood said:
Shpongle at Bisco was insane, the contortionist and the neon human slinky! WHAT!? Smoked a deemster joint as soon as they started and immediately had to make my way to the front! Ended up getting about 10-15ft away and appreciated every second of it.

I also woke up to the suprise 10:00am sound check and the whole Shpongle crew was just having fun!

I bought my $60 first balcony ticket only a short time after Bisco and can't wait for a Halloween party AND Simon's Birthday Bash!




yeah that soundcheck was quite the treat!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: yogabunny]
    #15168863 -

I'm going there too!!! its gonna be awesome! e Oh btw just to make sure WEAR A COSTUME!!!!!!!!!

my friend wants to wear the V for vendetta mask but i think itll give off bad vibes any thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shpongle, Oct.28, New York [Re: deelo89]
    #15169962 -

I doubt the vendetta mask will be much of an issue. I am sure there will be a ton more bad vibe costumes than that.

I know what I'd like to do for my costume but I'm debating on whether I want to put up with a big mask and bulky costume. I know by the end of the night it will be on the floor somewhere. Not sure if its worth the effort to make it.

I really hope they have the whole crew there. The NYE show was labelled "Shpongle live" (if i'm not mistaken) and it was just the DJ set. Was still a killer show but I missed Bisco and want to see Raja live before he retires, which I imagine will be soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* KRAFTWERK ANNOUNCE U.S. TOUR!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 8,522 110 06/07/05 12:03 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Shpongle. In PDX. misos 501 4 03/29/09 02:49 PM
by jazzillion
* Just got my Shpongle ticket in the mail
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,904 42 04/13/08 06:05 PM
by nightkrawler
* Shpongle sonnyboy209 1,142 11 12/11/09 06:34 PM
by Plok
* New York High School Lifts Suspensions of 3 Students for Using 'Vagina' on Stage Flop Johnson 1,454 3 03/13/07 09:40 PM
by pottypatty
* DJ Tiesto at Roseland Ballroom NYC hailtothethief 1,272 5 12/31/08 01:44 PM
by Mello Kitty
* New York City is electric right now!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,126 61 02/04/08 01:15 AM
by razmablues
* Orb Festival- New York skatealex2 172 1 06/30/09 05:54 PM
by Beanhead

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,298 topic views. 6 members, 42 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.