Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGurwak
Male

Loc: Portland, USA Flag
RalphstersSpores
    #15127650 - 09/24/11 01:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm just wondering if any of you have ever had problems with Ralphsters. I placed an order on AUGUST 10TH! Shipped out the money order the next day, and never received anything.

Ralph and I were going back and forth with emails, but now all the sudden, he stops emailing me about 2 weeks ago.
I've given him 2 emails since his last, and nothing.
Just so he didn't have any excuses, I specifically gave him my address, name, and what I ordered. And STILL nothing.
Is there a number to contact this guy?
It has almost been 2 fucking months! Now I'm a very patient & polite guy, but this guy is making me pissed.
I've been more than patient with this.
Earths Tongue didn't even jack me around this bad way back when I started.

My rent per month for my apartment is $960, I live in a brand new condo building. I NEED my money if you can't see. That's why this is working my nerves. I can't really afford to be gettin ripped off.

NOTE: And Admins., please don't delete my post. I know you guys are all for Ralphsters because he's been such a long term vendor, but this forum is for posting these things. For posting experiences.

Edited by Gurwak (09/24/11 01:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTranzfixed
Hunter/Gatherer
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: Gurwak]
    #15127688 - 09/24/11 01:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you needed the money for something else you shouldn't have spent it then.

--------------------

"The True Guru has bestowed His most pure and sacred teachings. Chanting the name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, my mind is transfixed and enraptured."

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
    #15127712 - 09/24/11 01:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You said you were going back and forth with the emails- What did Ralph say the problem was? Did he claim not to have received the payment or something?

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: FooMan]
    #15127748 - 09/24/11 02:06 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How much did you actually spend on spores? When you were emailing him were you asking him grow questions and such? If you happened to mention that you were trying to grow them then he wouldn't have sent anything to you because he could get in trouble when people ask vendors these types of questions. We need to know more details to help you solve your problem. Did you become a complete jerk? We don't know what happened besides you didn't receive your product. We need more info please.

Ron Paul for president 2012- freedom comes before the economy because without freedom what good is a economy? Ron Paul will stand for you and me regardless of how much money big businesses throw at him. The only honest man left on Earth.

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

OfflineGurwak
Male

Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: Tranzfixed]
    #15128604 - 09/24/11 05:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tranzfixed said:
If you needed the money for something else you shouldn't have spent it then.

That's not even the point moron. You are totally  not even getting the point of this so you might as well bud out of this thread.
I was WILLING to spend the money on what I needed. Thinking in return, I would receive the product, LIKE I WAS SUPPOSED TO. Cuz that's what's supposed to happen when you give someone money. Idk if you are aware? But one thing I can tell you is I DON'T have the money to be robbed of. Because what that made me have to do is go to another vendor, and spend even more money.
So, you take what I gave Ralph, PLUS what I spent on the other vendor, and it comes out to ridiculously priced spores.
Christ it's pretty much equivalent to buying right from The Keeper.

God stupid kids. If you're going to post something stupid in here, just don't even post it. Think before you speak.

OfflineGurwak
Male

Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: FooMan]
    #15128675 - 09/24/11 05:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FooMan said:
You said you were going back and forth with the emails- What did Ralph say the problem was? Did he claim not to have received the payment or something?

Now that's a real question. I'll be glad to answer that.
Ok, so the day I put my order in, I put the envelope in the mailbox, but the mail already came. So when I got back up to my place, I looked around a bit more on the site and seen they had a US store.
So I said hell, since all that shady stuff happened at the border with FunGuys' mail getting seized, I'd much rather get it right from the US.
So I went and grabbed the envelope back, made a new one out to the US address and put it back.

Well, after about 3 weeks going by I asked Ralph, what's goin on?
He basically said, Oh yeah, well you placed the order on the Canada site, but sent the payment to The US shop.
So I said my bad, yada yada can you fix this?
He said yes I will contact the US shop and let em' know.
Then sent me another email a day or 2 later saying, Ok they will send it right out to you A.S.A.P.
A little more than 3 weeks later, nothing at all.
Not even an email back to my last 2.

Now, what I found shady about the US shop is, you think if you were responsible enough to run a business, and had gotten an envelope with money in it with no record of an order, you'd call your other shop(the REAL owner of everything) and see if there was any order placed there by accident.
But no, he just put it in his pocket or the register and said, "oh well."

There's no excuses to why I shouldn't have gotten it already.
It was AUG 10th I placed it.

And ya know, I would love to get more spores from him considering I like the discreetness.
But that doesn't give him a reason to pick and choose who gets their orders.
Cuz if I paid with credit card, you damn well better believe I would of cancelled this shit.
But since I just sent him money, I'm supposed to trust him? And if I don't get my order I'm just supposed to sit on it and spin since there's no paper trail to even prove I gave him anything? Cool.

InvisibleNoxADVANCED
Research & Information Collector
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Straya Cunt Flag
    #15129263 - 09/24/11 08:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:popcorn:
marketplace is the scene.

--------------------
Ethno-Garden: My seeds and Herbs
My Contests/Give-aways
Get on it!

WE DID IT :kratom: for kratom

I have my rating privileges back, BITCHES

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

#15129428 - 09/24/11 08:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Seems like an honest mistake and there is no record of you purchasing them especially if one of the guys pocketed the money. I recommend  (www.thehawkseye.com) These guys have been around for years and they are pretty legit.

I will PM you:thumbup:

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

OfflineXFINITY
Not a noob just quiet
Male User Gallery

Loc: 33*44'43.5N 117*55'08.2W
Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: gamer4life]
    #15131269 - 09/25/11 09:39 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Next time I would recommend paying with a money order, at least that way you could get your money back by requesting a refund from the financial institute that issued the money order. Also as a personal note I have never had good luck with Ralphstersspores, the best I have noticed has been Sporeworks, plus they accept credit card payments.

OfflineImmortal Corrupter
Elevator Eater
Male

Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: XFINITY]
    #15133434 - 09/25/11 05:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'll vouch for freespores man, they're good dudes. sporeworks and hawks are next on my list, ralphsters seems to be hit and miss lately, could always try lil shop of spores, haven't read anything bad about them lately

--------------------
where's my lap dance?
.:nonono:
/OO\
/ (y) \
  //\

(\\__/)
( O.o )
( > < )
What poor gods we do make

OfflineAsHighsTheSky
60T 5 l300lvlS? Sh4r3.

Re: RalphstersSpores [Re: Immortal Corrupter]
    #15134647 - 09/25/11 10:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That sucks OP, I hope I don't get screwed over like that with freespores.com. I mailed out cash to him last Thursday. I read a lot of good shit about them and they are the best price that I found plus with a free syringe. I Pmd sporalator and he said to to print the anonymous form, which is a very good option to have. I will make a new thread whether or not they did me good :wink:

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#15139200 - 09/26/11 09:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

did you send me an order or order number?
did you give me a name if an online orderwas placed?

I cant read minds.
the only problems ever are because people dont read the site.

I have thousands of very happy customers every month.

because you say you sent me a letter, does not mean much.
I process what we get.

also, we dont have a thing to do with shipping times.

99.95% of those who order have no problem if they read the website.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds