Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Ralphster's being watched by the DEA?
    #1862363 - 08/29/03 10:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What happened to the thread asking if Ralphster's being watched by the DEA?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: ]
    #1862366 - 08/29/03 10:23 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i ate it...

--------------------
The PF Tek...it's a piece of cake (the BRF kind :cool: )

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: Sam_Kohui]
    #1862367 - 08/29/03 10:24 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

*burp*

--------------------

Anonymous

#1862370 - 08/29/03 10:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

:smile:

I guess you did.

Anonymous

#1862376 - 08/29/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Seriously, nobody here gives a shit or knows anything about Ralphster being under a DEA probe?

Offlinecyndyl
mycologist wannabe
Female

Loc: far away from home
    #1862383 - 08/29/03 10:32 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

One of the mods deleted it. There was suspection of it being a malicious rumour.
However, I've been trying to place an order since early Wed and Wed and Thurs PayPal returned a message the vendor couldn't currently accept payment then today the website buttons to add something to the shopping cart are not there. This is making me think something's up but could just be coincidence.
I know everyone on the shroomery only wishes our reliable vendors like Ralphsters the best....

--------------------

There's no such thing as a stupid question,
but they're the easiest to answer!

Anonymous

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: cyndyl]
    #1862386 - 08/29/03 10:33 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You're kidding, Paypal JUST turned Ralphster's Spores OFF?

Anonymous

#1862392 - 08/29/03 10:36 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You were right, his Paypal buttons are now ALL GONE...

Ralphster is temporarily excepting money orders ONLY. Credit card processing will be available shortly. Please check back! =)

Please Send Orders To:

Ralph
P.O. Box 1667
Nampa, Idaho 83653-1667

spores@ralphstersspores.com

OfflineFlipmcneil
Commander Cool

Loc: Where the wild things are
    #1862393 - 08/29/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

He mentioned something already about not taking paypal anymore.

--------------------

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"
Dr. Johnson

Offlinecyndyl
mycologist wannabe
Female

#1862394 - 08/29/03 10:37 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I've never had a merchant acct with PayPal so I'm not sure how that works. If the site is for the moment messed up or what...
Waiting to here it from the man himself...

--------------------

Offlinecyndyl
mycologist wannabe
Female

#1862396 - 08/29/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

royaltaster2001 said:
You were right, his Paypal buttons are now ALL GONE...

Ralphster is temporarily excepting money orders ONLY. Credit card processing will be available shortly. Please check back! =)

Please Send Orders To:

Ralph
P.O. Box 1667
Nampa, Idaho 83653-1667

spores@ralphstersspores.com

Thank you for the valuable info. Now we can put the rumor mill to rest!

--------------------

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

#1862398 - 08/29/03 10:39 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

um...if you're so worried about the DEA watchin Ralphster...why do you keep posting his address...i'm pretty sure all his customers know it already...

--------------------

Anonymous

#1862425 - 08/29/03 10:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not worried about the future watching of Ralphster by the DEA, I want to know if HIS CUSTOMERS are being watched. Let's start with the question whether or not it is true that Ralphster is being probed by the DEA? I didn't just make up this rumor or have a funny dream last night. This information was given to me by a very trust worthy source. Call it paranoia if you wish, but it sounds like it's true that your buddy might have gotten me and some others on a DEA list. No thanks to Ralphster's Spores if that is true.

Hopefully some other members of this board will know even just a little bit more than you, Sammy.

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

#1862444 - 08/29/03 10:59 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

you have nothing to worry about....as long as you're not growing...what are they gonna do...confiscate your microscope?? :lol:

--------------------

Offlinedansta
stanley

Loc: Anywhere
    #1862446 - 08/29/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Same thing happened at MushMush paypal cancelled the facility there as well. It seems they want nothing to do with our hobby now they've made their money. I have to exchange my ?'s into euro's now and send cash which works out more expensive. I wouldn't mind but mushrooms are legal in Holland which is were they're based.

--------------------
"Sir, I think you are drunk"
"Yes my dear and tomorrow I will be sober but you will still be ugly"

Anonymous

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: dansta]
    #1862464 - 08/29/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Some of us DO grow, Sammy. That's why it would be HELPFUL to find out whether or not I will HAVE to break down my kits based on whether or not this is true. Which after Paypal shutting down Ralphster's and the info my buddy gave me, it's looking like this is indeed true that he's being watched by the Feds. Not good for the home team.

Anonymous

#1862495 - 08/29/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

paypal is notorious for closing account that pertain to a illegal substance. I know the spores are legal, but they closed the account because it can be used for illegal grows.

Paypal has closed lots of people's accounts for the same reasons.  What sucks is if ralphers never gets his money back. He will have to jump through many hoops to get it too.

Don't worry about the DEA, paypal is a bank, they have to follow certain guidelines. Giving out info is not allowed unless the DEA has a court order, or a search warrant. YOU ARE NOT BEING WATCHED!!!!!

smoke some grass and chill out.  :smirk:  :wink:

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

#1862502 - 08/29/03 11:34 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well what knid of suspicious activity would you be doing to allude that you are indeed growing hallucinogenic mushrooms?? it's not like you have a giant growroom with a 1000w HPS light giving off heat for the thermal sensors to pick up and the odor of 20 cannabis plants seeping from your house...for the most part the Agents would be just staring at your front door all day long...what an exciting job....

--------------------

Anonymous

#1862533 - 08/29/03 11:48 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Paypal is notorious for rolling over on its clients and that's what's also alleged in this case. DEA had a warrant and got Paypal records. Sucks! Also, you don't have to be growing pot to be arrested when somebody comes and kicks down your door at 5 in the morning WITH A WARRANT. All you need to be doing is GROWING SHROOMS!!! Or maybe have some innocent culture plates laying around that have been innoc'ed up. Yip, that'd do it too. I hope to sweet God that they don't have my records from Ralphster's.

Also, why did Paypal JUST NOW close down Ralphster's and this word about him getting ready to get a probe in the ass from the DEA, just happen in the last couple days? Coincidence??? If it looks like shit, smells like shit, guess what?

I'm taking my kits DOWN before Ralphster takes one in the ass.

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

#1862564 - 08/29/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

um...the courts just don't hand out warrants...there has to be a probable cause for a warrant to be obtained...the feds cant just go up to a judge and say "i think John Doe is growing shrooms gimme a warrant" they need some sort of basic evidence to secure a warrant...just cuz you're on a list from a spore vendor isn't enough evidence to get a warrant...else they would be busting in the door of many a mycological researcher studying spores under a microscope...

--------------------

OfflineDannyBoy
ShroomEnthusiast

Loc: South East, U.S.A.
    #1862621 - 08/29/03 12:18 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

um...the courts just don't hand out warrants...there has to be a probable cause for a warrant to be obtained...

Exactly. And I don't think judges are going to be handing out warrants left and right when people are buying LEGAL spores. There is no proof that those customers are committing any crime. Unless the DEA has connected your address and your Shroomery account and has illegally hacked into your PM's or have been observing your posts, then they might have a chance at obtaining a warrant.

And consider this...HOW ARE THEY GOING TO CONNECT YOUR SHROOMERY ACCOUNT TO A FUCKING ADDRESS? It would take too much time of theirs to go to the lengths to find out that connection.

Chill out....and feel free to destory your grow op, it doesn't matter to us.

--------------------
"It has been said that kids say the darndest things, but so would you if you had no education"

Anonymous

#1862626 - 08/29/03 12:20 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sammy,

I can't speak for the laws in Canada, but as for the laws in the Communist US of A, I do understand how the system works or DOESN'T work for that matter.

When it comes to obtaining FEDERAL search warrants, after 9/11 or even before 9/11, it's not a problem to do so. Remember that these FEDERAL judges are APPOINTED by the Good Ole Boy's Club of Amurica. If a federal agent of any flavor goes to a fed judge and says, "Judge, I need your signature on this here warrant, please." The judge then asks, "are you SURE that you're going to find something that's written down on this here warrant, son?" And if the answer is YES, then just like M&M candies, you can buy a bunch. Ever hear of the Patriot Act?

For example, college kid living with a bunch of buddies, buys some spores and some GROW KITS from say RALPHSTER'S, do you think that the DEA might be fooled or mislead into thinking that these kids might be playing a game of Kaleidoscope under a microscope with those spores and using the grow kit bins to make pineapple liquor in their dorm rooms? No. Any client list, any incoming or outgoing mail, paypal transactions, bank statements, phone calls to his priest, surveillance, etc., will all be used by the feds if that's what they're up to, which looks like no good. Do you remember that PF just got popped recently or are you still ordering your Kaleidoscope kits from him too?

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #1862636 - 08/29/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineTwista
Fire it up
Male

Loc: Central Florida
    #1862649 - 08/29/03 12:29 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

paypal are a buncha theives.

They're probably keeping ralphsters money, too.

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: Twista]
    #1862662 - 08/29/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

and what clues have you given them to suspect that you are indeed growing shrooms in your house??? do you take your terrarium for a walk around the block??? like i said...they're just gonna be staring at your front door all day long...

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #1862710 - 08/29/03 12:45 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

it seems kind of weird. thst the dued just registered today and the only thing he's talking about is this subject. can anyone say flame war!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #1862739 - 08/29/03 12:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I didn't just make up this rumor or have a funny dream last night. This information was given to me by a trust worthy source.

hummmmmmmmmmmmmm is this the dued that started it all.

micron maiden did you get pissed because the mods deleted you bogus thread?

Anonymous

#1862771 - 08/29/03 12:58 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know about Canadian law, however I do know a bit about American law. After 9/11 and even before 9/11 it has never been difficult to obtain what's called a FEDERAL warrant. FEDERAL warrants are handed out by FEDERAL judges who are APPOINTED by The Good Ole Boy's Club of Amurica. If a fed agent of any flavor goes to a fed judge and requests his signature on a warrant, the judge will ask that agent, "Are you SURE that you're going to find something that's LISTED here on this warrant, son?" And if the answer is YES, then just like a pack of M&M candies, you can buy a bunch. Ever hear of the Patriot Act? Read it, it'll SCARE the shit out of you.

Let's say that a college kid buys his spores and some grow kits from say, RALPHSTER'S. Do you honestly believe that the DEA wouldn't look at that transaction as being at the very least, interesting? You think that they'll just write off the purchase as the spores are for the dude and his buddies to play a game of Kaleidoscope under his microscope with the spores while the bins from the grow kits will probably be used for making pineapple liquor in their dorm room? No. The DEA especially will use any and all information. Back to the Patriot Act, the gov can get a wire tap on you now, right away, without an immediate signature from a fed judge. Also, be it a client list, telephone records, bank statements, mail going in and mail going out, paypal transactions, surveillance, etc., they'll bring down a LOAD of people this time. Do you remember the PF bust just recently or are you still buying your spores for your Kaleidoscope/Twister game from PF? Back to my point, I'm trying to put final validity on the information that I received that Ralphster's Spores has been compromised by the DEA. I DO GROW and that's why I'm a LOT worried right now. Even when I don't have any fruits or even mycelium going, I've got a stack of innoc'd plates in my fridge going. When I get back to my lab, I'm taking her down. And that sucks for me, big time. Hearing this from my buddy and seeing for my own eyes that Ralphster's Paypal account has been shut down, both happening at the SAME TIME, that's just too coincidental. But even IF Paypal just now decided to shut down his account, my buddy's info comes from an ultimate damned good source.

Anonymous

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: Tomandjerry58] * 1
    #1862810 - 08/29/03 01:10 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

That's the reason why I registered, in order to find out if others have any more information on this subject that will help me to decide if this is absolutely true or not. From my info, it seems that Ralphster's under a DEA probe right now, what is everybody else's opinion?

Anonymous

#1862848 - 08/29/03 01:23 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I'm just trying to get more info on the subject and trying to pass on what I heard. I think that the informatio is true and that it comes from a good source. Though I'm having a difficult time digesting the sarcasm from some of you "members". You don't like me or what I'm saying because I don't have a REALLY BIG number of "Posts:" next to my username or what is it? Maybe I just need to say something that pumps up the ego of one of the spore vendors here? Maybe get one of those AWESOME retarded pictures, excuse me, avatars to put next to my Newbie name? Give it a break already. Are there any adults here that I can speak with that DO give a fuck about my grow op and whether or not my name might be on a DEA list now. Has there been any vendor compromises in the past to the autorities? Would you say if there were? To a grownup on this board, what's the real info on Ralphster? Is he a straight up guy, is he honest, does he get his spores from legal sources, does he have growers, does he grow at home, is he the BEST damned place to buy your spores from, talk to me.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #1862855 - 08/29/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hi mister micron maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought you were gone you fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like fucking telling lies

OfflineSam_Kohui
if you onlyknew...

#1862856 - 08/29/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

um...you still haven't answered my question...

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #1862866 - 08/29/03 01:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

i didn't just make up this rumor or have a funny dream last night. This information was given to me by a very trust worthy source.

yeah that was u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mods i thought we were deleting this bogus shit.

Anonymous

#1862872 - 08/29/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, I do know who that is. And waa waa yourself, you booblehead. That's my friend who told me to come here and find out what the hell's going on with Ralphster. He told me that Thord deleted his account when he tried to let him know what the very important news was all about. Weird, because Thord told him in a PM or email that he tended to believe what my buddy was saying about Ralphster. Which tends to make me believe that Ralphster's a real piece of work or shit if you'd rather. Why the tension, you swallowing Ralphster's loads too?

Anonymous

#1862885 - 08/29/03 01:38 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

You're not going to delete that last post are you? That wouldn't be fair or smart. That would just upset me rather than allow me to help.

Anonymous

#1862890 - 08/29/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha, I am so confused right now.

note to self, "lay off the pot!"

mister micron maiden???? is he a puppet or something?

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1863059 - 08/29/03 02:41 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, a puppet of a puppet...

--------------------

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #1863160 - 08/29/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

royaltaster2001 said:
Which tends to make me believe that Ralphster's a real piece of work or shit if you'd rather. Why the tension, you swallowing Ralphster's loads too?

why call ralphster a piece of shit just because you say that you suspect he is being watched? there is no reason for that. ralphster is not the one who created drug laws. seems to me that you are only here to troll and damage ralph's business.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

Anonymous

Re: Ralphster's being watched by the DEA? [Re: Paid]
    #1863188 - 08/29/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

popopuppet.....

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
    #1863194 - 08/29/03 03:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

well i was right about one thing let me see if youll fess up to the rest. your from spore bank right? oh and did spore works deny your orders and your pissed now. so ur trying to give ralphy hell.
maybe if you wouldn't have done such shitty buisness over the years nobody would have said anything.

Anonymous

#1863209 - 08/29/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

wouldn't surprise me if these puppets are from sporebank trying to get even at ralph for exposing their shady ways....but that is purely speculation

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #1863227 - 08/29/03 03:51 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Ok time to end this.......

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck