Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Whats your favorite Entourage character?
    #15093490 -

Pretty straight forward
Who's is your favorite character?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 09/17/11 08:41 PM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: Patlal]
    #15093505 -

ARI

is the best.

Then I think Drama, and then Turtle.

The rest are pretty much equal IMO, Vince for me is a hit or miss each time.  Eric isn't to interesting to me.


--------------------
:macdre::scumbagsteve::chillin::scumbagsteve::chillin::scumbagsteve::macdre:


AWWWWWWWWWL DAY SUCKA WAT

"I... I don't want to die"

"BITCH SOMETIMES WE GOTTA DO THANGS DAT WE AINT WANNA DO"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: Funguspants]
    #15093511 -

You fucking fag.

SLOAN.

[/thread]


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #15093534 -

Couldn't really get into this show. But I voted on Turtle anyway, cause if your name is Turtle, you gotta be cool right?


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: Patlal]
    #15093702 -

Man they really didn't do much with that last season, plus they used the cliché of ending the show with a trip to Paris. I fucking hate that, think curb did too but I'm not sure if they will continue. Every shitty show ends with the cast going to France.

p.s.
Entourage is for fratboy d-bags and 14 year old girls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #15093722 -

I can't stand that show.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: thoughts]
    #15093734 -

In before every single person says Ari.

Not going to even vote because the finale was so unbelievably shitty it makes me want to slap myself for wasting 8 seasons watching that show. Actually maybe just the last 3 seasons. Still, the last episode was a steaming pile of shit.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your favorite Entourage character? [Re: F0SS1L]
    #15094194 -

I remember the first time I watched Entourage, I thought "Everyone on this show is a douchebag. What a load of  :poop: "

A few months ago I caught an episode by accident and got a few good laughs out of it.  I started watching it a bit and thought it was somewhat funny.

After watching the finale I have returned to my original opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite movie character? HELLA_TIGHT 1,541 14 07/26/05 10:48 AM
by Deadmaker
* Favorite Supporting Character on The Simpons MrBump 694 14 02/17/05 11:00 PM
by notapillow
* Favorite TV/Movie character? Madtowntripper 1,336 11 05/06/03 06:32 PM
by TheBear
* Entourage KingOftheThing 617 4 06/15/06 08:34 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Entourage DrCamacho89 566 7 05/22/07 10:00 PM
by DrCamacho89
* What cartoon character are you? TrancedShroom 1,849 13 12/18/06 07:45 PM
by skeeter
* Your Favorite Television Shows daimyo 768 14 03/25/06 02:00 PM
by unbeliever
* rc ninja turtle tank, with sewer spewer canon wrestler_az 2,011 12 12/24/05 11:28 PM
by wrestler_az

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
835 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.037 seconds on 22 queries.