Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Indiana Fair stage collapses.
    #14921983 -



Y'all see this??

Fuck 5 dead 40 injured.


--------------------
I can beat you to the punch line..or i could punch you to the beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Solo_Dolo] * 1
    #14921992 -

Goddamn, non-California states have such shitty weather.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Solo_Dolo]
    #14921999 -

That was crazy, the people right under the stage didn't even try to run away. I wonder if they knew what was happening before it was too late?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Poid]
    #14922000 -

And earthquakes are so much better. :dumbass:

On topic though, I hope the people that were injured pull through. That's a hell of a way to go. :feelsbadman:


--------------------

"It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
Better to be Socrates dissatisfied then a fool satisfied.
And if the fool or the pig are of different opinion, it is because they only know their side of the question."
John Stuart Mill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: sjfrockerdude]
    #14922061 -

sjfrockerdude said:
And earthquakes are so much better. :dumbass:


I have lived here my whole life, and have only experienced an earthquake once..shitty weather exists pretty much on the daily in many non-California states.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Poid]
    #14922070 -

thats so fucked up and sad.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: sjfrockerdude]
    #14922123 -

sjfrockerdude said:
And earthquakes are so much better. :dumbass:




Why are you feeding the troll?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14922139 -

I used to live an hour south of Indy, I moved a year ago and this is the first year I haven't gone :O good thing I don't listen to country music anyway..lol a few of my friends actually witnessed it when it happened. Crazy shit.


--------------------
There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar:
I love not man the less, but Nature more.
-Lord Byron

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14922187 -

Mad_Larkin said:
sjfrockerdude said:
And earthquakes are so much better. :dumbass:




Why are you feeding the troll?


Why do you care?


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Solo_Dolo] * 2
    #14922580 -

i live in indy and have "insider information". supposedly more than 5 people died, it's actually closer to 16 fatalities and they're trying to cover it up as to not turn people away from coming out still


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #14922583 -

Time to have that shit indoors.


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #14922594 -

Yeah that thing looks like it landed on quite a few people.... RIP


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #14922625 -

Because I like to point and laugh? Really though I'm not sure he's a troll. I sure as hell don't agree with his "debating skills" but I doubt he's a troll.


--------------------

"It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
Better to be Socrates dissatisfied then a fool satisfied.
And if the fool or the pig are of different opinion, it is because they only know their side of the question."
John Stuart Mill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: sjfrockerdude]
    #14922785 -

That looked like something off of Final Destination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: CarnivalBarker]
    #14922797 -

I didn't think anybody was caught under the collapse when I first saw it..kind of a tragic way to go. :sad:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Solo_Dolo] * 3
    #14922842 -

I was tripping when this happened and also lived in Indiana. I was not there but at a music festival in Nashville.

I was on probably a level 4-5 trip and at the time I was convinced I had angered god/aliens/whatever and that they were going to kill me. After this happened the sky opened up and it started pouring.

I worry that by tripping so hard and talking to alien overlords I killed people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #14922854 -

MisterMuscaria said:
I worry that by tripping so hard and talking to alien overlords I killed people.



Yeah man, you should take more care to think about how your drug usage effects others man.


--------------------

Customize your Shroomery experience!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Idiot]
    #14922863 -

:lol:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Indiana Fair stage collapses. [Re: Poid]
    #14922912 -

That would be a fucked up experience to witness death while tripping hard... Does anyone know any threads that speak of instances of that? I would like to know how that played out if it did happen.  I imagine coping skills would be out the fuckin window.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Grungeman17]
    #14922924 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/19/22 12:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* san francisco just got hit by a 5.6 mag Earthquake
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 5,172 39 10/31/07 03:28 PM
by notapillow
* Holy crap, it's begun - robot overlords Ferris 1,040 9 03/29/09 09:23 PM
by Ferris
* I feel like we should have an earthquake Phychotron 1,062 9 07/31/08 02:28 AM
by Gumby
* Just experienced the second strongest earthquake in my life ivi 970 6 09/21/04 09:23 PM
by Evolving
* Earthquake near LA DeadPhan 369 0 09/23/05 11:43 AM
by DeadPhan
* i almost got busted smuggling firewlrks across the illinois indiana border yesterday
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,354 25 07/01/05 06:24 PM
by Skunk420
* Midwest cigarettes (indiana mainly)
( 1 2 all )
bhamlaxy 2,260 23 08/20/06 05:07 PM
by Newbie
* confusion and anxiety. Going to far in indiana. Larrythescaryrex 1,177 15 01/11/05 07:16 AM
by YidakiMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,776 topic views. 4 members, 16 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.