Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Favorite Movie Scenes
    #14896613 -

Post movie scenes you like. I just watched this scene on TV and it was cracking me up, it's been so long since I've seen this movie.



:lol:

Your turn :cookiemonster:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: gzuf]
    #14896665 -

Not exactly my favorite but I saw the movie earlier today. I'm not sure if its the honey bear or the "hey you wanna smoke a bowl..." line


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: Cj-B]
    #14896695 -

True Romance, nice. One of my truly favorite scenes is the "Sicilians" between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper



So good :thumbup:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: Cj-B]
    #14896701 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: Sticky Green]
    #14896712 -

:borat: Fuck yeah. Kubrick is the man.. That shot gives me a cinematical-cumsplosion in my pants. Emery lives that role


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: gzuf]
    #14896722 -

gzuf said:
True Romance, nice. One of my truly favorite scenes is the "Sicilians" between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper



So good :thumbup:




That it was. I was surprised how good it was. With the name "True Romance" I figured it was gonna be really sappy but I actually liked it alot.

As for FMJ. All I can say is hell yeah. That movie was great. I've never seen any of the actors in it play in another movie besides the drill instructor guy. Cause the guy that played Joker and the guy that played Pyle were really really good.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: Cj-B]
    #14896750 -

I think pvt pyle is on some lame CSI spinoff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: Sticky Green]
    #14896776 -

So he is. Law and Order Criminal Intent. I never would've realized they were the same person.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: Cj-B]
    #14896955 -

Pulp Fiction, this is a good one.  Really though the whole movie is full of amazing dialogue.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #14896986 -

This is from "Jaws 1" 1975 this is the scene where the three main stars are drunk and Hooper (Richard Dreyfuss) and Quint (Robert Shaw) compare scars they've received over the years -- both in and out of the water.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: GGTBod]
    #14896996 -

:sad: Poor Quint. Some really good ones so far :thumbup:

How about some Reservoir Dogs to continue the Tarantino trend



--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: GGTBod]
    #14897011 -

Someone here has to connect with this scene.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: gzuf]
    #14897018 -

The Bear Jew...



--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #14897051 -

pwnasaurus said:
Pulp Fiction, this is a good one.  Really though the whole movie is full of amazing dialogue.





thats some serious gourmet shit!  lol

What about this, if you are a Tarantino fan...





--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: fbi365]
    #14897156 -

"


party crasher

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: anomie]
    #14897161 -

Kingpin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: ModularMind]
    #14897293 -

Still get me every time.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: lsdank268]
    #14897544 -

this is a classic eastwood film about bank robbers. if you haven't seen it, do so.

thunderbolt & lightfoot


"look kid, go fuck a duck." lol


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Edited by millzy (08/09/11 06:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: millzy]
    #14897564 -

also, i sometimes dream of waking up in a world where everything is covered in semen.



--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Movie Scenes [Re: millzy]
    #14897568 -

gross

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,097 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* What is your favorite movie?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 4,238 37 02/13/05 08:00 PM
by Twister
* Favorite movie character? HELLA_TIGHT 1,541 14 07/26/05 10:48 AM
by Deadmaker
* Favorite Movie mockingbird 1,250 12 04/06/04 12:05 AM
by fearfect
* What's your favorite movie to trip on?
( 1 2 3 all )
PsychedelicPixie 6,641 51 10/24/05 11:54 AM
by sirbojangles
* Soooo.......Favorite movie/TV series box set???
( 1 2 all )
PraverbsAndDeath 3,026 20 02/28/05 08:01 PM
by ricochet
* Favorite Movie Quotes
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 5,534 40 11/19/04 07:47 PM
by Scarfmeister
* Christopher Walken DNKYD 1,268 14 02/08/05 02:08 PM
by DNKYD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,271 topic views. 2 members, 31 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.