Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: shLong]
    #14621936 -

Old man Coaster


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: AgingHippy]
    #14621940 -

Scary...
what's :coaster: gonna think of all this when he awakens from his benzo coma?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: shLong]
    #14621964 -

shLong said:
Scary...what's :coaster: gonna think of all this when he awakens from his benzo coma?



That his constant vacationing into the K-Hole Matrix has turned us all into subjective aspects of the collective unCoastiousness, slowly turning all sentient beings into Coaster spawns :tmckenna:

Kinda like Agent Smith from The Matrix (who also bears an uncanny resemblance to Coaster)



Just y'know, with more drugs

:coaster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: shLong]
    #14622128 -

shLong said:
Scary...
what's :coaster: gonna think of all this when he awakens from his benzo coma?





"Gee why are all these people so obsessed with me?"


:smirk:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: Eminence]
    #14622147 -

frylock91 said:
shLong said:
Scary...
what's :coaster: gonna think of all this when he awakens from his benzo coma?





"Gee why are all these people so obsessed with me?"


:smirk:



Wasn't that already true when like half the Shroomery was convinced that Coaster wasn't Coaster but some dude who bought Coaster's account due to his legendary Coastism?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: blewmeanie]
    #14622341 -

blewmeanie said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3681713



Funny thing is I'm also in that video.

We both made it on ABC news lol

I'm the first one that comes out with the yellow shirt and the jeans vest. LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: Crystal G]
    #14622346 -

Your avy is :epileptic:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: Crystal G]
    #14622350 -

Crystal G said:
blewmeanie said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3681713



Funny thing is I'm also in that video.

We both made it on ABC news lol

I'm the first one that comes out with the yellow shirt and the jeans vest. LOL



How ironic that this comes up in THIS thread...weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: shLong]
    #14622404 -

the news show did a pretty good job. they got two of the internets best into their vid. :grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: sunset_mission]
    #14622503 -

sunset_mission said:
Holy fucking shit I was JUST THINKING ABOUT MAKING A COASTER = DALE GRIBBLE POST WHEN I REFRESHED THE PAGE AS I WAS SCROLLING DOWN THE PAGE FROM SEEING YOUR SIG AND MAKING THE CONNECTION



(also Coaster Sheen ^ :coaster:)



I AM A WIZARD :Awemazing: (sorry I missed it the 1st time around) The world works in weird ways, eh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #14622523 -

this was around the same time that all the red states had already started banning it, and around the same time as that episode of The DR.'s about salvia if anyone remembers that?

anyone remember going on the show's website and wrecking havoc?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14622655 -

mongo lloyd said:
He has the biggest fucking eyebrows I have ever seen. :lol:



lol, when he showed me a video clip of him before we met, the first question I asked him was if his ancestors shared a common bond with the people of Jerusalem.

...in other words if he was Jewish :lol:

He thought I was anti-semetic for the longest time till, over bulbs, I shared my story of how I lost my virginity to a man in the Israeli army. :yesnod: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: Crystal G]
    #14622924 -

Crystal G said:
blewmeanie said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3681713



Funny thing is I'm also in that video.

We both made it on ABC news lol

I'm the first one that comes out with the yellow shirt and the jeans vest. LOL



is coaster between 0:32 and 0:42


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crystal G is comin ova in T-Minus Two Hours [Re: mellowparty]
    #14623255 -

mellowparty said:
Crystal G said:
blewmeanie said:
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=3681713



Funny thing is I'm also in that video.

We both made it on ABC news lol

I'm the first one that comes out with the yellow shirt and the jeans vest. LOL



is coaster between 0:32 and 0:42



Yes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New CHANGSTA Song!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Envix 3,621 78 05/23/12 03:01 PM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* Changsta's VICTORY mix by envix
( 1 2 all )
Envix 5,560 38 04/04/11 06:40 PM
by I AM SWIM
* Changsta - Is this what I think it is?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Ballerium 4,643 82 02/06/11 09:49 AM
by BothHands
* Changsta is on the Growery!
( 1 2 all )
28064212 2,453 24 04/25/11 10:16 PM
by Best In The World
* back to being Changsta
( 1 2 all )
Changstaz92 1,596 32 12/24/10 08:38 PM
by g00ru
* Changsta graemlin now! JesusGoneRogue 757 14 12/28/10 05:12 PM
by The_Ghost
* So Coachella's comin to town...What you gonna do about it? DirtMcgirt 894 12 04/28/05 08:05 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* the good old story ..aka CP crystall Crobih 3,105 18 01/26/03 12:42 AM
by Papaver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,604 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.