Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Jailbreaked iOS Apps
    #14540551 -

So I just jailbroke my phone, and am downloading some of the cool shit I had before on my jb'd ipod. But that was a while ago, so I can't remember all the cool apps or sources I have. What are some of the good things or sources I should get?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jailbreaked iOS Apps [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14540784 -

SBSettings and Tlert, hands down the best jailbroken apps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jailbreaked iOS Apps [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #14540834 -

1. Download Installous 4
2. Download App Store apps for free
3. ??????????
4. PROFIT! (literally)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jailbreaked iOS Apps [Re: Nocticula]
    #14540896 -

pwnasaurus said:
SBSettings and Tlert, hands down the best jailbroken apps.



Nocticula said:
1. Download Installous 4
2. Download App Store apps for free
3. ??????????
4. PROFIT! (literally)



Got em :grin: Just got a GBC and GBA emulator. Gonna rinse out the Pokemon Gold in a sec :awesome: Have Infiniboard too, that's cool, so I can have all my games in one screen, and just scroll downwards. Anything else?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jailbreaked iOS Apps [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #14544757 -

What other things should I get? I have Barrel and 3DBoard, those are really cool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jailbreaking an iPod Touch Skitzophr3nic 545 9 06/16/13 08:01 PM
by blackhawk
* Will there ever be a shroomery app for smartphones? supernewfie 764 12 01/15/14 05:17 PM
by DebuteMachine
* To Jailbreak Or not to Jailbreak
( 1 2 all )
LakeViewMJ 4,284 37 09/12/10 04:09 PM
by Tetriana
* Good app suggestions for iPad?
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 1,823 21 09/19/12 11:42 AM
by blackhawk
* iPhone jailbreak igwna 1,079 10 01/20/11 01:43 AM
by igwna
* Anyone here jailbreak their shit? Mickalopagus 380 5 02/08/14 04:38 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Android phone, apps? TrancedShroom 618 17 08/27/11 07:10 AM
by MadSeasonAbove
* my ipod is here, apps?
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 2,398 38 01/28/10 07:48 PM
by devmush

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
359 topic views. 3 members, 175 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.