Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Tripping w/ppl ur skeptical about tripping with? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #14538240 -

The_Ghost said:
Holy fuck :feelsgoodman:



I can't believe I just spent nearly an hour making that :lol::facepalm:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping w/ppl ur skeptical about tripping with? [Re: Ballerium]
    #14538249 -

Ballerium said:
The_Ghost said:
Holy fuck :feelsgoodman:



I can't believe I just spent nearly an hour making that :lol::facepalm:



Totallly worth it. :aweshift:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping w/ppl ur skeptical about tripping with? [Re: Austinh111]
    #14538340 -

Austinh111 said:
sunset_mission said:
Ballerium said:
sjfrockerdude said:
I tripped with my GF a few times, it was better then I could ever had hoped for, she was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.
I learned so much about her, and myself from that.
Sex was amazing too. :bigyesnod:



Yes it was :heart:



I surmise things are going good? :psychsplit:

REJOICE PARADE WEEEEEE :prance:



Smokes nigga?




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping w/ppl ur skeptical about tripping with? [Re: Austinh111]
    #14538368 -

You're serious about those cigs aren't you :lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping w/ppl ur skeptical about tripping with? [Re: Ballerium]
    #14538373 -

Ballerium said:
You're serious about those cigs aren't you :lol:



Shroomery is serious business.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* to trip or not to trip?that is the question nethrill 573 2 02/21/04 03:50 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 714 19 05/06/21 10:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,798 34 05/07/21 02:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* illigal ppl
( 1 2 all )
fredthepeg 2,457 26 03/14/04 12:44 PM
by filthysock
* ... Component 1,432 11 01/07/03 12:57 AM
by Component
* hello ppl... Anonymous 516 7 10/13/03 01:26 AM
by trendal
* post ur art!!!! notapillow 1,316 15 11/25/03 10:18 PM
by Zero7a1
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,473 255 03/29/17 09:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,153 topic views. 2 members, 223 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.