Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheThirdEye
Pinhead
 User Gallery

Permafried??? Not possible??? Rare???
    #14285444 - 04/13/11 05:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hi I've only tripped once on shrooms. it was one of the bests experiences I've had. Before then I used to roll about three times a week and was really stupid. Now I'm clean from X for about a year with probably one trip a couple months ago. I guess I have holes in my brain fuse I doze off a lot but nothing severe and I'm recovering. I plan on tripping on shrooms in a month or two and was wondering if I can get permafried. Last time I split an eigth with my friend. If I take a full eigth will I be permafried? Is getting permafried a random chance or does it come with unreasonable amounts of doses (shrooms).  Thanks in advance shroomery community.
P.s

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Permafried??? Not possible??? Rare??? [Re: TheThirdEye]
    #14285468 - 04/13/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Tripping an 8th every few months will not fry you.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

OfflineHive Node
Stranger
 User Gallery

#14285471 - 04/13/11 05:58 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Rolling that much for... how long? I mean it could definitely fuck you up for life. Holes in the brain fuck you up? I'm not sure. But yeah, ecstasy should be taken sparingly. I'm fairly certain it works by flushing all the serotonin out, and then your body has to make serotonin again, and then when you take ecstasy so much it deprives you of serotonin.

But taking mushrooms won't permafry you, definitely not 1/8th.

OfflineKingEmblem
Cannaisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA
    #14285475 - 04/13/11 05:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't suggest dosing shrooms again until you do more research on both them and psychedelics in general, considering you believe MDMA puts holes in your brain, FFS. You're going to freak out mid trip, believing government propaganda about bleeding brains and "NEVER COMING DOWN!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:"

--------------------

triptych

OfflineLunaria
Stranger
Re: Permafried??? Not possible??? Rare??? [Re: KingEmblem]
    #14285483 - 04/13/11 06:00 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

HPPD is fairly random in who is more susceptible to it, so yes you could technically get it, but unless you plan to munch down like an ounce of dry cubes it's not going to be anything severe, lots of people can bring out patterns while sober and it doesn't get in the way of anything. As far as actually tripping forever goes, unless you're predisposed for a psychotic break / mental disorder, it's not going to happen. BTW ecstasy doesn't put holes in your brain, it's completely safe. At least, the legit stuff is, can't speak for how many speed tabs you may have been sold.

InvisibleMr. Anderson
πριν από το χρόνο κάποιου
 User Gallery

Loc: Torn between the roots of...
    #14285497 - 04/13/11 06:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yea shrooms make your brain bleed.

And make you gey :laugh2:

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

InvisibleDawks
Jolly African Potato

#14285558 - 04/13/11 06:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TheThirdEye said:
Hi I've only tripped once on shrooms. it was one of the bests experiences I've had. Before then I used to roll about three times a week and was really stupid. Now I'm clean from X for about a year with probably one trip a couple months ago. I guess I have holes in my brain fuse I doze off a lot but nothing severe and I'm recovering. I plan on tripping on shrooms in a month or two and was wondering if I can get permafried. Last time I split an eigth with my friend. If I take a full eigth will I be permafried? Is getting permafried a random chance or does it come with unreasonable amounts of doses (shrooms).  Thanks in advance shroomery community.
P.s

No you will not become "permafried". "Permafried" refers to drug induced psychosis. Because drugs like psilocybin don't have any physically damaging effects on the brain it is very unlikely that shrooms will CAUSE permanent psychosis. They MAY potentiate it IF you are already mentally ill.

Other drugs that are more harmful to the body/mind (such as E, K and alcohol) are far more likley to cause psychotic disorders in users if chronically abused.

That being said, drug induced psychosis doesn't just happen after one dose. It's an ongoing degradation of the mind that may take hundreds and thousands of doses before it becomes problematic. If you are noticing signs of mental illness such as bipolar or schizophrenia discontinue ALL drug use. If symptoms persist seek psychiatric help.

OfflineTheThirdEye
Pinhead
 User Gallery

Re: Permafried??? Not possible??? Rare??? [Re: Dawks]
    #14287229 - 04/13/11 10:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well I know X doesn't technically make holes just empty spots where serotonin isn't being produced normally. And after doing X for a long time does serotonin receptors go back to normal around a year of no use or so? And thanks for your guys' input. I plan to trip maybe 3 times or less a year with doses of eighths, I think I should be good. Thanks again you guys

OfflinePOV
Aquatic Patterns
Male

Loc: Flag
    #14287292 - 04/13/11 10:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

lol whats with this running joke about shrooms making you gay? I think if shrooms "make you gay" you were gay already lmao. But anyway no an eighth will no "permafry" you, w/e that means. I've taken over a half ounce of shrooms in my life and dozens upon dozens of LSD tabs, I'm not "permafried". Not to mention so many people out there have done way more than me and are not fried or anything like that. It's all about how you handle it brother, just be easy and let the trip take over. When you come back, which you will, just try and learn from the experiences.

-POV

--------------------
Love, Sincerity, Desire...

"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."

"I am totally impressed with you people... Seriously, we live on a planet where we're very crammed together and I think we do really well. It's just when we watch the news and we watch entertainment... it's about peoples' conflicts tied together in the most exciting possible way."

OfflineAnthony917
why dont we do it in the road
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #14287518 - 04/13/11 11:19 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

KingEmblem said:
I wouldn't suggest dosing shrooms again until you do more research on both them and psychedelics in general, considering you believe MDMA puts holes in your brain, FFS. You're going to freak out mid trip, believing government propaganda about bleeding brains and "NEVER COMING DOWN!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:"

yeah seriously...

I don't think there is such thing as permafried. I think that peoples perception of reality can be completely shattered and destroyed, and that might permanently change who you are as a person, but you aren't gonna be some retard, unable to form complete sentences, brain fried shroomer

--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me

What is life? I'm tired of life...

Offlineairbag
Concious
Male
Re: Permafried??? Not possible??? Rare??? [Re: Anthony917]
    #14302646 - 04/16/11 06:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

People seem to have a twisted perception on the permanent effects of mushrooms.  It's not a case of either u go completely insane from it or ur totally fine and the shrooms had no permanent effect.  It's rare people COMPLETELY lose their minds from takin hallucinolgens,  but i think it's more common that people develope permanent visual problems than most think. 

How much u take doesn't really matter when it comes to ur chance of getting anything permanent,  but it does make a difference on how severe it will be. Nothing u should worry about tho unless ur dosing urself more often than once every 2 weeks.  How often you dose is what will fuck you up and is what you need to watch.  It usually takes ur body 1 week to completely rid itself of the drug and for ur tolerance to finally drop,  and you should give ur body and mind an extra 1 week to rest and let them get used to the norm.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom