Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | | Last >
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: weshroom] * 2
    #14213603 -

I apologize. In the past I have entered dubstep threads shouting how much it sucks.

I get it now, And it is awesome.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Kada]
    #14215309 -

Burial - Stolen Dog, I know this was posted earlier, but it was taken down. This track is so damn good.



2562's new album is friggin sweet. Every track has at least a sample from 70's/early 80's disco records. I'd label it more techno than dubstep, though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Kada]
    #14215774 -

Kada said:
I apologize. In the past I have entered dubstep threads shouting how much it sucks.

I get it now, And it is awesome.



<3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #14220168 -

Josh Osho - Redemption Days (Distance Remix)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: riglow]
    #14233335 -

AGHHH  :heartpump:  :bow2:
Tomba - Disturbed mixtape.
35 minutes of the dirtiest concurrence of synths & sounds to reach my ears in awhile. . .eardrums are secreting protective enzymes to fight off infection from this filth. . .
http://soundcloud.com/egothieves/tomba-disturbed-mixtape

Here's another from someone who mashed up a plethora of Tomba and Funtcase clips. Awesome.


--------------------
Reductio ad absurdum -deducing that everybody knows nothing without substituting a facade of concrete logic for diaphanous suppositions. Unfortunately, without an inherent truth to life, it would be impossible to hinder free thought and forcefully impose surreptitious ideologies which ultimately infarcts the portion of the brain responsible for applying any work not rewarded by monetary gain. That would be bad.
Contemplating counter intuitive concepts can culminate with capricious creativity or cerebral cessation. Conceivably crazy, yet clever, coherent concepts challenge copulatory clichés, criminal cabals and certainty contrived of conjectures. Cognition or coagulation, choose conscientiously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Effed]
    #14233675 -

Effed said:
Kada said:
I apologize. In the past I have entered dubstep threads shouting how much it sucks.

I get it now, And it is awesome.



<3



I think when I told you I didn't like dubstep at all whatsoever last summer you were all like :shock::ifyoucanawe:

lol :shrug: :sorry:

I can't stop listening to Mimosa. One of my top 5 favorites now.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: Kada]
    #14234254 -

Kada said:
Effed said:
Kada said:
I apologize. In the past I have entered dubstep threads shouting how much it sucks.

I get it now, And it is awesome.



<3



I think when I told you I didn't like dubstep at all whatsoever last summer you were all like :shock::ifyoucanawe:

lol :shrug: :sorry:

I can't stop listening to Mimosa. One of my top 5 favorites now.



Funny how shit just clicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: weshroom]
    #14237476 -

Look at this ridiculous line up!...









But I'm probably gonna be out of town that weekend, sor sad :sad: .



.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #14239057 -

You guys know of any other Russian producers?...Really been diggin' the sounds of IBenji and Oceania lately.



IBenji - Seems



IBenji - Yasniy den'







Not dubstep, but "bass music"


IBenji - Overdose


Timonkey - Laser Love





:aliendance:


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #14249541 -

Lovin' these, some killer tunes coming out on Urban Scrumping Records :yesnod: ....



Gyu - Moment




Sclist - Halfstep




Phaeleh - Plink







:stoner:


.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #14252594 -

Anyone score the new Kryptic Minds? It's weighty.

Listening to "Just After Sunset" right now:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: riglow]
    #14269824 -

been a few days :thumbdown:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: weshroom]
    #14269834 -

double post :datass:

Edited by thissongis (04/10/11 10:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: thissongis]
    #14271092 -

Haven't found this on here yet: CHASE & STATUS!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: trencherman]
    #14274502 -

Never heard that song before :Trollface:

kidding, I like it, overplayed it though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: thissongis]
    #14288417 -



My 3rd attempt at a mix....Not entirely dubstep. More for the ears than it is for dancing to. Sounds along the lines of Burial, Phaeleh, Swarms, etc....





:stoner:



.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #14292398 -

Just about broke my neck when I heard this tune in 16bit's mix. You can download that here: http://www.mediafire.com/?63nu3d9rajzpnny

Here's the tune. Nero's remix of The Jets' Crush On You. It was also in their Essential Mix so you've maybe heard it before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: riglow]
    #14293760 -

Addison Groove - It's Got Me


sooooooooooo awesome!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: openmind]
    #14294453 -

openmind said:


My 3rd attempt at a mix....Not entirely dubstep. More for the ears than it is for dancing to. Sounds along the lines of Burial, Phaeleh, Swarms, etc....





:stoner:

giving a listen.


.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: DUBSTEP post the best of dubstep [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #14294469 -

yeah mimosas last album sucked. I love this new one 58 degrees.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone into Dubstep? hdo3hc 925 7 02/06/08 11:18 AM
by deranger
* dubstep anyone? FleaAccela 1,536 14 12/19/06 09:03 PM
by FleaAccela
* sick sick Dubstep tune SuperD 1,397 14 06/30/10 08:41 PM
by Effed
* Who Loves DUBSTEP? ShroomDoom 1,255 15 06/26/08 11:23 PM
by ilus
* POST YOUR ART HERE!
( 1 2 all )
Buddha1 7,277 33 02/08/17 06:00 PM
by the_lotus_bridge
* My 4000th Post: Nude Girl in a Butterfly mjshroomer 2,352 12 02/13/03 12:01 AM
by mjshroomer
* post graduated cylinder... vaporbrains 1,975 11 09/30/02 09:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Looking for an old post mabey you can help blahblahblah 705 2 10/09/02 07:44 PM
by blahblahblah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
125,177 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.