Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |
Re: rate my cock [Re: imachavel]
    #14151987 -

it's hilariously funny. you can't laugh at your cock... its a mushroom shaped protuberance from your scrotum.

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152003 -

Wow your cock looks like its getting devoured by your scrotum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152009 -

superhigh said:
So why does your boyfriend's uncircumcised penis look "a million times" better than mine? Is it that his foreskin isn't long enough that it forms a tip?



Hey, I wasn't making fun of you; I was just comparing :tongue:
And his looking better doesn't really have to do with circumcision, circumcision doesn't even really matter (although I do tend to think circumcised penises look weird), it's more about shape, width, and plus my boyfriend's dick curves slightly upward, which I think looks (and feels) better.

Plus I think most genitals aren't very pretty in the first place. I've never seen a "pretty" vagina or a "pretty" dick. It's pretty much on a scale of "okay or nice" to "weird looking or slightly gross looking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #14152029 -

BlueJayWay said:
superhigh said:
So why does your boyfriend's uncircumcised penis look "a million times" better than mine? Is it that his foreskin isn't long enough that it forms a tip?



Hey, I wasn't making fun of you; I was just comparing :tongue:
And his looking better doesn't really have to do with circumcision, circumcision doesn't even really matter (although I do tend to think circumcised penises look weird), it's more about shape, width, and plus my boyfriend's dick curves slightly upward, which I think looks (and feels) better.

Plus I think most genitals aren't very pretty in the first place. I've never seen a "pretty" vagina or a "pretty" dick. It's pretty much on a scale of "okay or nice" to "weird looking or slightly gross looking"



One thing you need to take into consideration is that I'm not fully erect in that picture. When you you're with your boyfriend, he probably gets fully erect cuz he's with a girl. So my dick does get higher, but it does curve downward a little, and I'm extremely grateful for that. Extremely. Because that enables a girl to take it deeper in her throat. This one porn star talks about how you can't deepthroat a penis that curves upwards. I'm not big on porn but I have this one video where katsumi fully deepthroats two men with downward curving penises with incredible speed and ease. And there's this one guy in the video with an upward curving penis and it's funny cuz she literally struggles using both her hands to grab his dick to deepthroat him and he only gets deepthroated once in the entire vid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152034 -

thanks for that :shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: imachavel]
    #14152036 -

That was...Informative.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152038 -

It's interesting. Don't know why you guys were weirded out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #14152048 -

Quote:
When you you're with your boyfriend, he probably gets fully erect cuz he's with a girl.



....He's lived with me for almost 3 years....so I know what his dick looks like when it's not fully erect, so no, that's not really something to take into consideration.

Quote:
So my dick does get higher, but it does curve downward a little, and I'm extremely grateful for that. Extremely. Because that enables a girl to take it deeper in her throat.



Yeah, but it feels better to the girl if you're actually fucking if it curves upward, so curving downward isn't really a plus :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #14152051 -

I'
BlueJayWay said:
Yeah, but it feels better to the girl if you're actually fucking if it curves upward,



so curving downward isn't really a plus :shrug:



LOL I'm far more concerned about my own pleasure than the girl's. And I hope I get way more head than intercourse in my lifetime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: BlueJayWay]
    #14152052 -

not a plus


get a better cock, not an ant eater!!!!  :kingcrankey:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152056 -

superhigh said:
I'
BlueJayWay said:
Yeah, but it feels better to the girl if you're actually fucking if it curves upward,



so curving downward isn't really a plus :shrug:



LOL I'm far more concerned about my own pleasure than the girl's. And I hope I get way more head than intercourse in my lifetime.




well why ask the ladies to rate the cock if you don't plan to please the ladies with the cock :feelsbadman:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: imachavel]
    #14152058 -

Quote:
LOL I'm far more concerned about my own pleasure than the girl's. And I hope I get way more head than intercourse in my lifetime.



Then you're probably not going to get very much intercourse or head in your lifetime :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152081 -

What's interesting is there's pros and cons to all these things: circumsized (aesthetically preferred)/uncircumsized (more sensitive head), uncircumsized and retracts when erect (exposes the head)/ uncircumsized and doesn't retract when erect (provides a unique skin rubbing experience), size (very big may be preferred, but too big for a blow job), upward slanting (better for sex), downward slanting (better for head), straight (perhaps aesthetically preferred by some)... etc...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152271 -

wow 12 pages of heated cock debate. :facepalm:



if i posted a picture of my cock, i'd blow all you fuckers away.





em eye dewing it write?
:peterpan:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: meatcakeman]
    #14152346 -

Only on the shroomery can people actually manage to talk about cocks for hours on end

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: imachavel]
    #14152424 -

imachavel said:
i don't really care, it's not like i'm loosing sleep over this :shrug:



really? i did.:zomgwtf:it haunts my dreams

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #14152563 -

Hahahaha this thread is amazing lmao!!!
I have been told, more than once, that my one eyed trouser troll is "pretty" lol
so amusing, lol
bc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #14152765 -

boredcertified said:
Hahahaha this thread is amazing lmao!!!



That's cuz my penis is amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14152930 -

the ANTeater Thread will never die!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: rate my cock [Re: s240779]
    #14153508 -

superhigh said:
BlueJayWay said:
superhigh said:
So why does your boyfriend's uncircumcised penis look "a million times" better than mine? Is it that his foreskin isn't long enough that it forms a tip?



Hey, I wasn't making fun of you; I was just comparing :tongue:
And his looking better doesn't really have to do with circumcision, circumcision doesn't even really matter (although I do tend to think circumcised penises look weird), it's more about shape, width, and plus my boyfriend's dick curves slightly upward, which I think looks (and feels) better.

Plus I think most genitals aren't very pretty in the first place. I've never seen a "pretty" vagina or a "pretty" dick. It's pretty much on a scale of "okay or nice" to "weird looking or slightly gross looking"



One thing you need to take into consideration is that I'm not fully erect in that picture. When you you're with your boyfriend, he probably gets fully erect cuz he's with a girl. So my dick does get higher, but it does curve downward a little, and I'm extremely grateful for that. Extremely. Because that enables a girl to take it deeper in her throat. This one porn star talks about how you can't deepthroat a penis that curves upwards. I'm not big on porn but I have this one video where katsumi fully deepthroats two men with downward curving penises with incredible speed and ease. And there's this one guy in the video with an upward curving penis and it's funny cuz she literally struggles using both her hands to grab his dick to deepthroat him and he only gets deepthroated once in the entire vid.



except no one has ever sucked your cock


--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me




What is life? I'm tired of life...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,301 161 01/21/15 02:23 PM
by That Man
* Rating Announcement Anonymous 837 6 12/25/03 11:49 AM
by Anonymous
* deleting ratings HB 1,378 15 11/23/03 08:44 AM
by Paid
* Glowing Eleven
( 1 2 all )
faslimy 2,699 35 02/06/05 08:48 PM
by fee
* posts/ratings iamhimheisme 756 7 11/04/03 01:38 AM
by Muppet
* Rate the person above you's my playing
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TMonk 9,772 200 05/19/05 03:43 AM
by Krishna
* My first bad rating
( 1 2 3 all )
JettaJay 4,518 58 01/23/05 12:59 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Ratings for fellow Pubbers!
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 2,937 41 07/05/04 10:53 AM
by daveball0420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,065 topic views. 3 members, 21 guests and 179 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.