Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
N2O Debate at work
    #13966582 -

I'm an avid nitrous user. I know about the Vitamin B depletion and taking breaths between hits.  The point is another guy at work and I do it and don't bring it up to our drug using colleagues. 

However, one kid just found out about it and keeps raving about the effects. A guy we work with keeps saying it puts holes in your brain.  I tried to step in and give some facts to them regarding dangers/benefits. The guy against it kept his stance and the other kept his.

My question: Does anyone know someone who's become a "victim" of nitrous oxide? 

Please, no ill informed "Nitrous is bad posts" or copy paste.  Just personal experiences being a user or a witness. 



I use a canister for delivery.  When I get chargers from the head shop I get a box of 24, online 50.  Do them about once a month for the past 2 years, some breaks.  I feel overall the same as when I started.  If anything more laid back.  I'm 24.


--------------------
The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: dickpayne00]
    #13966645 -

Ive felt pretty goddamn shitty the day after, bad headaches kinda thing... like a weird hang over..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #13966663 -

i only do nitrous when i'm tripping really... and even then not every time

i haven't noticed any ill effects

normally when i do it i go through about 24-36 chargers on my own over the course of the evening


--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: dickpayne00]
    #13966673 -

The B12 depletion can lead to myleopathy and nerve damage.  There are several reports in the medical literature regarding this.

You'd be guessing if you tried to identify a safe, harmless or damaging amount.

Like many drugs it can lead to adverse consequences and problems.  This doesn't mean that it will.  You have to make your own risk/benefit judgements, but it sounds like your mind is made up.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: redrum187]
    #13966692 -

I have that weird hangover effect until I take some Vitamin B supplements then I'm cool.  Never done them while tripping, been meaning to.  Mostly because I trip with friends and I don't know if they'd be down with the nitrous. I don't want to ruin their idea of mushrooms.


--------------------
The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: lucas_southoz]
    #13966714 -

lucas_southoz said:
Ive felt pretty goddamn shitty the day after, bad headaches kinda thing... like a weird hang over..



Yup.

I wonder if its from the nitrous, or periodic oxygen deprivation from holding the breath of inhaling in a bag?

I don't get hung over from the dentist N, but then he charges 60 bucks for a 30 minute buzz. And I have had some pretty shitty whippets that make my lungs feel like crap. You ever seen all the crap/metal/oil that accumulates in a cracker?


--------------------
I'll tell your ass when it is a mother fucking trap!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: badchad]
    #13966729 -

badchad said:
The B12 depletion can lead to myleopathy and nerve damage.  There are several reports in the medical literature regarding this.

You'd be guessing if you tried to identify a safe, harmless or damaging amount.



I've read that, good point I forgot to bring up.  I just wanted to include the amount and frequency to show my idea of Avid use.


--------------------
The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Admiral Ackbar]
    #13966783 -

Admiral Ackbar said:
I wonder if its from the nitrous, or periodic oxygen deprivation from holding the breath of inhaling in a bag?

...I have had some pretty shitty whippets that make my lungs feel like crap. You ever seen all the crap/metal/oil that accumulates in a cracker?



I take it straight from the canister.  I only deal with certain brands, Austria has higher standards than most other countries. Another good point with the "shitty whippets".  Even some dubbed Medical grade have done that.  That's why I stick with specific brands.

I tried to get a thread about brands going for that reason but, it didn't catch on.


--------------------
The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: dickpayne00]
    #13966799 -

Nitrous-Oxide + MDMA = Epic Revelations / Body Orgasm. u can read about it in my Journal if ya want.
but it does have its negatives. i too have felt like shit after [AB]use] not [USE] and sometimes after taking in too much one can have a hard time catching their breath back almost like suffocation which i kinda have a phobia about
i will use it in good-fun tho, among pppl, maybe at a party. i wouldnt sit there alone in a room breathing it...altho i had a friend who does.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: dickpayne00]
    #13966823 -

whippet are designed to go with whipped cream. By    continuing  to inhale them from balloon , you are inhaling alot of filth into your lungs. This gas isnt really from human consumption., its for propellants ..
They dont filter the gas very well to make them cartridges. Medical gas even has a filter at the dentist office so small particles dont enter the lungs. There is fine grit in them, very fine. It may harm you and it may not.

but the gas itself inst really toxic/ and does not cause brain damage. repeated use and lack of oxygen may harm other areas of the body.. Your body is using oxygen all over. not just in your brain. So the less oxygen you feed cells in your body the more they are weakened...

goes without saying: inhale it and fall thru a glass table.. then you got some problems..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: orison]
    #13966830 -

i agree. no cartridges / whip-cream cans / or powered air compressor generators for me.

i will only do from balloon from tank


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Admiral Ackbar] * 1
    #13966879 -

Admiral Ackbar said:
Yup.




I would soooo love to do Nitrous with you, Admiral Ackbar. :awesome:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13966953 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Admiral Ackbar said:
Yup.




I would soooo love to do Nitrous with you, Admiral Ackbar. :awesome:



Cool.  Shrooms + N = :awetrippie:  :raveface:  :awecid:


--------------------
I'll tell your ass when it is a mother fucking trap!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13966963 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Admiral Ackbar said:
Yup.




I would soooo love to do Nitrous with you, Admiral Ackbar. :awesome:




My kids want to join too.



--------------------
I'll tell your ass when it is a mother fucking trap!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Admiral Ackbar] * 1
    #13967031 -

Admiral Ackbar said:
Rabidbaboon said:
Admiral Ackbar said:
Yup.




I would soooo love to do Nitrous with you, Admiral Ackbar. :awesome:




My kids want to join too.





Silly Ackbar. You know that Mon Calamari aren't capable of cross breeding with the Bith race :rotfl:
So I guess you must have adopted them as your kids?
That sure is nice of you. :wink:

How old are they? They look like they have reached maturity, so I'm guessing they must be at least 10 years old.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13968854 -

One reason I brought this up too is we work in conjunction with this yogurt shop.  The guy for it (my manager) was ready to raid them of their whip cream supply.  His tone was "I'm joking, unless your down". 

We settled on just taking a cheese cake instead.


--------------------
The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: dickpayne00]
    #13968875 -

Haha damn, I would have been down, but shit could have gone wrong and gotten you both fired.

I would never discuss drug use around an employee who doesn't also use drugs. I never admit to using drugs unless someone else does first, and then I do it in a way that is confined between only us.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #13968888 -

Rabidbaboon said:
Admiral Ackbar said:
Rabidbaboon said:
Admiral Ackbar said:
Yup.




I would soooo love to do Nitrous with you, Admiral Ackbar. :awesome:




My kids want to join too.





Silly Ackbar. You know that Mon Calamari aren't capable of cross breeding with the Bith race :rotfl:
So I guess you must have adopted them as your kids?
That sure is nice of you. :wink:

How old are they? They look like they have reached maturity, so I'm guessing they must be at least 10 years old.



:laugh2:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Admiral Ackbar]
    #13968919 -

Admiral Ackbar u kno nothing about Mon Calamarians or their homeworld Dac aka Mon Calamaria. abbreviated Mon Cal, i bet u didnt know they live most of their lives under the waters surface. the planet is completely covered with water there are no Continents only highly crafted floating cities.. the Quarren (squidhead) Race also reside on the planet Dac and at times the planet lies in Cival Unrest. Mon Calamarians as a Race are mostly known for their advanced finely crafted War-Ships and high quality long lasting Ship Parts/components.. or by the lame appearance of Admiral Ackbar in the Star Wars Trilogy :tongue2:

image of a Female Mon Calamarian Dancer


image of Dac


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: N2O Debate at work [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #13968940 -

Now you're just being condescending :lol:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* N2O
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
wrestler_az 5,988 100 12/06/04 06:56 PM
by Jim
* 1800 Whippets On The Way... Determined To Be The Shroomery N2O Expert. :)
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 5,988 51 01/12/06 06:19 PM
by TM
* I just inhaled ALOT of N2O
( 1 2 all )
Vanguard 2,366 23 01/29/08 04:40 PM
by Vanguard
* How to use a dispenser for n2o
( 1 2 3 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 5,248 52 02/15/08 11:06 AM
by RonaldFuckingPaul
* N2O = the true nerve gas... Whew! Wow!
( 1 2 all )
PopTop 2,857 29 04/20/07 09:01 PM
by PopTop
* *OMG* Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Never Ceases To AMAZE Me! The "Hippie-Crack-Head Thread"...
( 1 2 3 all )
TM 10,759 50 12/25/05 09:54 PM
by notapillow
* What is the difference between medical oxygen and welding oxygen?
( 1 2 3 all )
pscyanescens 10,066 46 03/12/11 09:39 PM
by Treefeeler
* It's A Trap! - calling on your inner Admiral Ackbar AsanteM 2,651 16 06/06/11 08:06 PM
by ifoundwaldo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,717 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 266 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.