Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Valentine's Day 2011 [Re: Ballerium]
    #13943431 -

Ballerium said:
:lolsy:

I hate that!

I also hate it that I keep my cell phone in my pocket so much, that now my leg randomly vibrates or tingles. I'll take my phone out all excited that I got a text, but instead it was just a muscle spasm :rofl:



It's a disease, I swear. My leg vibrates when I don't have my phone in my pocket. Even when I'm not wearing pants.

I'll be spending valentines day at work, then alone in my apartment drinking beer, smoking weed, and finding things to pawn to buy some kind of latex japanese sex doll...


--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/the-great-fool

Music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The FUCK VALENTINES DAY thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nicechrisman 9,467 68 01/25/12 01:55 AM
by underfliptown
* Classic Jewels -- approaching Valentines Day ** female shroomerites chime in please! **
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 3,434 32 02/06/07 09:51 PM
by Chesh
* This Valentines Day, I'm Going to a Strip Club on Acid...Any Tips?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 16,601 83 02/11/11 07:37 AM
by shroomzi8
* Hey, I don't have a Valentine. Herbus 1,536 16 02/15/08 06:55 AM
by Konyap
* Valentine's Day
( 1 2 3 all )
Lion 4,767 56 02/12/10 09:38 AM
by yogabunny
* Valentine's Day is bullshit.
( 1 2 3 all )
adrug 5,246 42 02/14/07 05:31 PM
by The_Red_Crayon
* I love Valentine's Day jewunit 1,245 10 02/13/07 09:26 PM
by jewunit
* Valentines Day. (A day for corp bullshit.) eloC 1,807 6 02/12/12 04:05 PM
by eloC

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,173 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.