Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
darvocet recall.
    #13918312 -

So they are recalling any darvocet or darvocet equivalent because it causes cardiac problems. Has anyone had problems from them?


also i wanted to know if i had taken them like (estimated)4 times in my life would it cause me to suffer from abnormal heart rhythms from these pills? i have had my heart checked out and they say my heart is healthy, but i have had some strange heart beats every once in a while. It's also been over 6 months since ive eve been around them.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: darvocet recall. [Re: Legend]
    #13918327 -

No, your fine.

Edit: At least your fine from the pills.


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: darvocet recall. [Re: Legend]
    #13918335 -

Your fine.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: darvocet recall. [Re: Kada]
    #13918348 -

Actually OP, you probably have terminal cancer...enjoy.


--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: darvocet recall. [Re: 2Cents]
    #13918369 -

Worthless opiate. Doesn't relieve pain well and it has a shitty buzz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: darvocet recall. [Re: Uzziel]
    #13918380 -

Uzziel said:
Worthless opiate. Doesn't relieve pain AT ALLwell and it has a NO shitty buzz.




--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: darvocet recall. [Re: Legend]
    #13918399 -

Uzziel said:
Worthless opiate. Doesn't relieve pain AT ALLwell and it has a NO shitty buzz.






--------------------
Long live the Shroomery!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Darvocet vs Demoral vs Vicodin
( 1 2 all )
Tesla 6,551 22 06/10/10 07:43 PM
by Aiko Aiko
* darvocet? Ocean_ohShit 1,176 14 03/18/05 01:50 PM
by LilShank
* I'm on Darvocet, can i drink ? TYL3R 1,247 15 05/07/06 08:25 PM
by Skunk420
* How good is Darvocet Mickalopagus 5,200 11 08/04/08 12:30 AM
by highdroponics
* Darvocet Question MysticMushy 1,027 8 09/28/08 08:45 PM
by funguy_84
* I have a darvocet question chemicalequation 278 4 01/12/10 06:19 PM
by fee
* Darvocet ismokebuddah 1,268 3 01/28/09 11:30 PM
by JT
* earliest dream you can recall from childhood
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 3,697 34 05/10/06 08:20 PM
by Harmonic_Order

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
382 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.