Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I have a darvocet question
    #11816962 -

i have some Darvocet N 100,    and i was wondering what is in them.

i know a lot of APAP, but what is the ingredient thats going to be fucking me up, and how much of that ingredient is in the pill.

THANKS


--------------------

STOP CALLING ME SQUIRREL BOY!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a darvocet question [Re: chemicalequation]
    #11816992 -

I hated those stupid things. All they did was suppress my breathing to the point where I was pretty uncomfortable about it; I didn't even feel high. it's nothing at all like the sweet high you'll get from any other opiate: pods, H, Oxy or whatever


--------------------


You're gonna get hurt real bad :smile:

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a darvocet question [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #11817053 -

AsAboveSoBelow said:
All they did was suppress my breathing to the point where I was pretty uncomfortable about it



Darvocet is the only thing on my allergy list, and I don't know if I'm actually allergic to it, but it suppressed my breathing so much I felt damn near like I was dying. Horrible. Don't take any more than the recommended dose (if even that much), or you will most likely regret it. That stuff SUCKS


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (01/12/10 06:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a darvocet question [Re: AsAboveSoBelow]
    #11817060 -

Dextropropoxyphene is the desired analgesic; I don't know what the ratio is of that versus the APAP though.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have a darvocet question [Re: the bizzle]
    #11817073 -

its has exactly too much milligrams of shit and not enough milligrams of crap to catch a buzz


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* darvocet? Ocean_ohShit 1,176 14 03/18/05 01:50 PM
by LilShank
* I'm on Darvocet, can i drink ? TYL3R 1,247 15 05/07/06 08:25 PM
by Skunk420
* How good is Darvocet Mickalopagus 5,200 11 08/04/08 12:30 AM
by highdroponics
* Perhaps a strange question... Atreau 1,543 13 03/17/04 11:23 PM
by Atreau
* A medical question manna_man 654 5 01/05/04 03:43 AM
by Dobie
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
278 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.