Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH!
    #13716797 -



Im the guy who is the same as you, i like to pretend im a chick. here is one of my fantasies which I just finished writing. tell me how you like it. I bet alot of you guys will jack off to this, its pretty dam good if i dont say so myself.

Story:

-CLIFFS AT BOTTOM-

Im a 42 year old female with a 15 year old son, and a 9 year old daughter. I am divorced, but I am a pharmacist which means that I dont really work every week-its good for someone like me because i can work all one week and have the next week off to spend with kids. And the money isnt too bad haha so im not too dependent on the ex for money.

I must say, I do look pretty good for my age. I often catch young guys givin me looks at the store, and i go to the gym nearly everyday to keep my shape. I have pretty big breasts for a mother my age, and long sexy legs. I have brown hair and brown eyes as well. Im 5'8.

ANYWAYS, enough backround on me. SO, one weekend my son asked if his friend Bryan could sleep over. I said sure, as I wasn't going to be working for a few more days. I had known Bryan for about 5-6 years, as they have been friends since elementary school. Bryan is just about my height, but an athlete who is pretty muscular, with blue eyes and blonde hair. Quite a handsome young fellow.

The day Bryan was coming over, I put on some pretty tight short shorts and a low cut top, I like to show myself off to young guys and get attention

When the door bell rang at 4pm I looked out the window and saw Bryan, and went to open the door for him. "Hey Mrs. Anderson"
"Hey Bryan, good to see you, come on in. Jordan is downstairs." I replied. As I had opened the door, I saw Bryan take a few quick glances eyeing me up, he did so quite sneaky.

An hour or 2 passed, and I thought the boys would be hungry. I very slowly went down the stairs, as the stairs are around a corner, and I like to listen in sometimes haha. As I got near the bottom I heard Bryan say "So...your mom doesnt have a boyfriend?" "No ...why?" My son Jordan replied. "Oh, just wondering. She looks pretty good for her age you know." "yea, whatever" my son muttered. Jordan has never really payed much attention all the attention I get, he has kind of gotten used to it I suppose and just doesn't have a thing for older women so maybe he just doesn't notice. I waited a minute or two and came around the corner asking if they wanted something to eat soon. They agreed on pizza, so I ordered a box for them.

About half an hour later, the pizza arrived. I got the pizza and a few waterbottles for them and went downstairs. Jordan wasn't there. "What happened to Jordan?" I said jokingly. "Oh, he went to go to the bathroom and he said he was gonna go get an extra controller from his room upstairs" Bryan replied. "Better get some pizza before Jordan gets back down then, he can be a real pig" I said as I walked to the table next to the TV, about 5 ft infront of Bryan. I placed the box on the table and pretended to drop a waterbottle as my hands were full of stuff. I bent over, having my nice bottom rise up in the air for Bryan to view. I stayed like that for a few seconds, picking up the water bottle and some trash. "Well enjoy the food!" I said as I walked back upstairs, Jordan passing me on his way down.

Those boys stayed down there, and eventually it got to be about 12:00-12:30 at night. I went back downstairs and told them "Dont you think its about time you boys got some sleep?" I led them upstairs, with Bryan behind me on the stairs, Im sure getting a nice view of my backside. When we got upstairs I realized something. There was no place for Bryan for Bryan to sleep. Jordan only had one small bed in his room, and my daughter had been sound asleep in her room for hours. Then I realized that the bed in the master bedroom (my room lol) was a big, queen sized bed. As Jordan was brushing his teeth, I told Bryan he was welcome to share my bed, unless he preferred sleeping on the floor with maybe a blanket or two. "Ya, I think ill take the bed ahaha" he said laughing. "Good choice haha, just come on in whenever your ready" I told him.

I closed my bedroom door nearly all the way, just a crack open. I took off my clothes and changed into the sexiest underwear I had, and put a bathrobe on. I put my head up to the door and listened to the boys talk. "So do you want me to get some blankets for you or something?" Jordan asked Bryan. "Nah, its cool. Im just gonna sleep in your moms bed" "ehh....ok man...whatever you say haha. cya in the morning then" Jordan said. Like I said earlier, Jordan never really has realized I think how good looking I am, and he never thinks anything of me in that way, which is a good thing i suppose.

I walked over to my bed and got in. Less than 10 seconds later I see the door slowly creep open, and see Bryan peek in to see if hes ok to come in. "Come on in!" I whispered loudly, smiling. He seemed rather nervous as he walked over and got in bed, as would any 15 year old probably would. "Thanks again for letting me sleep here Mrs. Anderson. Alot better than the floor ahah" "Ahh, no problem. Gotta treat the guest well, ya know?" "haha, ya"

"G'night!" I said as I reached over to the lamp and turned off the light. Complete silence and darkness for a few minutes, until my eyes adjusted well to the dark, and I realized how hot it was with the bathrobe/covers on. "My god, its so hot in here" I said as I squirmed around getting my bath robe off and tossing it on the floor, revealing my undergarments and nice body. "ya it is pretty warm in here" he said as he tried not to stare at me. I could tell he was uncomfortably warm, so I told him its ok if he wants to take off his shirt, which he did.
"Wow, you MUST workout" I whispered. "haha, thanks. Ya i do workout alot"

"Would you mind if I felt your abs? I havent felt a muscular guy in AGES" I whispered. "Haha, yea, no problem" I slowly worked my hand over his flexed abs, gasping things like "wow". I moved up to his chest and then back down. Eventually I went down even furthur, onto his pajama bottoms where I felt a massive *****, easily one of the biggest Ive ever felt. "oh gosh Im sorry. The last thing a young guy like you wants is some old hag touching you there" I said jokingly. "Oh I dont mind aha. You know your quite good looking for a woman your age" he said. "Why thannnkk youuu!" i muttered as I moved my hand back over to his swole ****. I started rubbing it through his pants as I felt his hand pulling me closer to him. Oh my, how I love young confident men getting their way with me. Absolutely love it. I gasped for air before our lips met and we went into a passionate kiss, basically rolling around in the bed. "We have to be quiet now, dont want to wake anyone up!" I whispered as he nodded, and pulled me back to him.

We continued kissing, feeling eachothers sides for what seemed like an eternity, (it was really only a few minutes) and then I lay on top of him, took his hand and placed it on one of my breasts. "OMG, its so nice and juicy" he whispered. I whispered for him to undo my bra which he did, and i flung it aside. I layed on top of him with my breasts in his face while he sucked hard on them. I softly moaned as I started to feel some real pleasure vibes flow through my body. "Now its my turn" I whispered, as I went head first under the covers, with my bare *** covered in a thong right up next to him. I undid his pajamas and had his massive **** fling out. I started stroking, and sucking on that massive pole while I felt him grope my bottom. eventually I went full deepthrought and heard a slight moan out of him as I mouth-****** him. After only a few seconds of that he sent his protein straight up my mouth as I heard him gasp "yess!"

I came out of the covers and told him it was his turn. I took off my thong and threw that aside as well. He got right down to business as he started to really tongue **** me hard. It was really hard to be quiet as I kept gasping in extreme pleasure. Eventually I couldnt take it anymore and pushed his head even deeper between my legs and had one of the best ******* of my life.

I pulled him out from under the covers and we kissed for a while. Within 10 minutes of kissing, I started to feel his massive **** again. I asked him if he was a virgin and he replied "well hopefully i wont be when i wake up in the morning" "I think we can arrange that" I said as I got into missionary position and slipped his **** into my wet pipe. "OMFG its so big!" I moaned as he slowly went in me, fast and furious. Watching him pound away and grab at my **** while seeing his very muscular body tense up was too much for me as I had another amazing ******. I panted and he said "How am I doing" "AMAZING" I whispered loudly as I got up and into doggy position. He slipped his **** inside me, and was pounding me like there was no tommorow, his hands on my hips and everything. I tried to keep the squealing to a minimum as I knew I couldnt wake up son or daughter. After an eternity or cosmic thrashes, Bryan said "oh my god im gonna ***!!!" as he said this i pounded my *** back at him really hard, causing an explosion of ***** inside me. We collapsed on the bed and quickly fell asleep.

That next morning I woke him up with a nice BJ, and he promised that he would never tell anyone. I told him that it must be kept secret, especially if he wanted to continue doing this. This all happened last night, and I have a feeling that Bryan will be wanting to sleep over here a lot more from now on. ahhaha.

CLIFFS: Im a sexy 42 year old, divorced with a son
sons friend sleeps over, not enough beds
sleeps in my queen bed, we end up fuckin

Edited by Anonymous (01/02/11 07:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13716808 -

:nosiridontlikeit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13716856 -

tl;dr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13716861 -

i saved SA the trouble and skimmed through it.

you will see my review of it, and my view of guys who pretend to be girls, in my previous post.

OP: die, die, die!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13716948 -

I would have busted a nut if only you hadn't censored the naughty bits.  :nosiridontlikeit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13716977 -

Hello, this is the anon that likes to pretend he is a girl on the phone and internet. I even wear wigs panties skirts and cute shirts on chat roulette. Well, what I'm trying to say is, even I didn't read that, tl:dr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13717016 -

ill make cliffs tommarra. g'night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13717020 -

Here's the summary:

dude on the shroomery wrote an erotic story in first person of a lonely middle aged pharmacist seducing a teenager.  The mom has a son who invites a friend over to spend the night.  They didnt have enough beds so the mom invited him over to sleep in her bed.  They fuck.

My review:

easy to read but shitty and predictable.  I guess it gave me something to do read for 2 minutes but my life sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13717245 -

I need to podcast my cute little ass to the shroomery when i get on omegle and get sexy for everyone :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Calling out guy who pretends he's a girl to get off, GTFIH! [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13718229 -

DO IT ROFL! DO IT ASAP! AHAHAHA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,283 41 02/28/10 07:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,126 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.