Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: eris]
    #13663818 -

eris said:
This one supposed to get a big ring around it eventually?



:dumbass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13663829 -

:justdontknow:
Whoever told me about it said some of them don't.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: eris]
    #13663840 -

All right, what the hell is goin on here?

:FattyNoneck:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13663845 -

Kinda disappointed that I didn't get to see it clearly. Guess I will just wait for the next one and hope for better weather.

Edit:

Just went out again and it was much clearer. I guess that I just expected it to be more defined. Not just a orange blob instead of a white blob. If the sky was clearer and I lived out in the middle of no where it would have probably been better.


--------------------

Edited by The Vapor (12/21/10 01:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: The Vapor] * 1
    #13663864 -

a lunar eclipse for my birthday night was the best gift ive had in a while. its so.. synchronic and beautiful. the moon is directly above me and i can feel the line of energy from the sun coming down thru me in a perfect line to the moon. it :feelsgoodman:

enjoy all
:lsd:


--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: DoseInTheWoods3420]
    #13663874 -

fucking rainy in socal, cant see shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13663878 -

DeadHearts said:
eris said:
This one supposed to get a big ring around it eventually?



:dumbass:



they all come back


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: shallowbastard]
    #13663898 -

A DRAGON ATE THE MOON!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13663918 -

holy shit, did anyone else feel that?



--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: The Vapor]
    #13663922 -

I walked to a baseball field nearby and sat on top of the dugouts. The moon was epic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: Maverick]
    #13663925 -

Maverick said:


Taken like 10 min ago.



nice shot! what type of camera did you shoot with?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: danlennon3] * 1
    #13663935 -




Pentax K20D with a 50-500mm telephoto lens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: Maverick]
    #13663944 -

Just went outside to look again before I slumber. Awesome view, too bad it is so cold my nipples can literally cut glass at this point.


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: Maverick]
    #13663945 -

dude

:awecid:::awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: danlennon3]
    #13663947 -

my shots dont compare! but I used a nikon point and shoot, and carefully held it up to the spotting scope! it was the best I could do with the equipment i was using:tongue:





thought these might look cool





--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: danlennon3]
    #13663951 -

oh i see what you used! awesome picture... you get any other good ones?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13663955 -

I took more, and if I go back outside I could get even more, but I'm not satisfied with the sharpness of my lens tonight.  I think something is broken.  Usually you can see the craters on the moon...



I think the moon is soft and out of focus because the moon is straight up rather than in the horizon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: realfuzzhead]
    #13663957 -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaae.
:aweoverdose: :gameover:  :awetongue:  :datass:  :raveface:


--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: collinZzZz]
    #13663962 -

HEY! Tell me someone else saw a shooting star during the peak? It zipped RIGHT under to the moon:thumbup:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Total lunar eclipse in one month [Re: Maverick]
    #13663987 -

Maverick said:
I took more, and if I go back outside I could get even more, but I'm not satisfied with the sharpness of my lens tonight.  I think something is broken.  Usually you can see the craters on the moon...



I think the moon is soft and out of focus because the moon is straight up rather than in the horizon.



could it have been something in the sky? I had the same issue with the scope! It was nearly impossible to get it perfectly focused... and normally i see craters too:stoned2:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lunar Eclipse Oct 27th! SoulSurfer 924 3 10/24/04 12:21 PM
by phishytrip
* Lunar Eclipse Tonight !!! kindkesey 1,504 13 11/10/03 07:27 PM
by Bhairabas
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Living in the woods in total isolation for awhile
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 7,374 87 02/24/05 12:08 AM
by chinacat72
* Happy Lunar NewYear chinesegaijin 705 5 01/29/06 02:21 PM
by boO
* Synchronized bonging... SneezingPenis 540 3 07/31/05 04:31 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Dream synchronization? LazyCrash 794 1 07/09/05 03:21 PM
by D4NK
* Wow. America is totally Rightwing now...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
bf6 10,723 108 11/03/04 06:09 PM
by MAGnum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,545 topic views. 8 members, 111 guests and 304 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.