Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16)
    #13643607 -

Nothing major, but this thought made me scratch my head a little.  So I've met plenty of gay people in my life, who have dated anything but a girl.  But as time passes by, my one friend in particular who just loves the fucking cock had a craving for pussy the other day.  I was like wat :shocked:. He was pretty much like "yea, I've had my share of pussy before, I've even fucked <this girl I met couple months back> and she was great." Wow.  So I wonder, are there really gay men, and i mean authentically 100% gay men who are not remotely turned on by the presence of a voluptuous babe?  Even when things are heating up?  I guess this just shows how much I know about real life.

It's easy to say if you're full blown "straight" or "gay", but it's been argued many times by countless many people that no one is actually "100%".  Is it a modern phenomonea or a biological instinct for us humans to be thinking about riding each others' romp once in a while?

I'm very high and I'm having difficulting with my coherence.  Hopefully makes sense.

Thoughts? :einstein:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13643619 -

struggling with your own sexuality?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13644625 -

This is the true thread!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13645023 -

Anonymous #3 said:
This is the true thread!



Is that a good or bad thing?

the real one kinda sucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13645425 -

I participated in questioning a panel of ten gay/bisexual people a couple of months ago for my Psychology of Human Sexuality class.  We questioned them using a common sexuality scale known as the Kinsey Scale which asks you to put yourself on a numbered spectrum of how gay, bisexual, or straight you are.  The panel of gays seemed to all agree that there is no such thing as a completely gay or straight person.  I disagree though, I can say that I honestly never have had homosexual thoughts. I have gay friends but honestly any kind of gay sexual experience would gross me the fuck out.

Sounds to me like you may not be completely straight though, just being honest.  The fact that you have to question it makes that clear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13646312 -

good looking phaggots basiclaly have an all access pussy card. its true

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lettuce be Reality #2 (12/16) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13646347 -

Anonymous #5 said:
good looking phaggots basiclaly have an all access pussy card. its true



I think if a guy wants to have the number of every chick on campus/high school/whatever, befriend a gay guy, a feminine one.

You can spot the gay out when he knows enough to be a chicks girlfriend, but does it with 400 different girls, and yet never made a move on any of them nor does he pull the pretend gay to get into naked chick areas off limit to the straight.

I could care less though, since I'm the dude the gay guys seem attracted to which is a bitch and half. I was too busy to manipulate the gay in order to get chick connects when I had the chance though. I didn't want to get too close since the one wanted to rape me even though he was a friend. Fucking black french gay chef, what the fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
264 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.