Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook??
    #13619932 -

Does it cause you problems?

I've had to delete my girlfriend several different times because of the drama it's caused.

I recently re-added her, but I'm just waiting for the next shitstorm to erupt. :shiftyeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13619958 -

it causes problems all the time, it's either that or listen to her bitch that you're not friends...

Solution? FUCK FACEBOOK! haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13619970 -

Anonymous #2 said:
it's either that or listen to her bitch that you're not friends...




LOL, so true :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13619987 -

:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13620863 -

How would that cause any problems? wtf kind of girls are you guys dating?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13620900 -

jealousy problems mostly :scott:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13620980 -

give an example? I fail to see how this would cause problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13621004 -

How would it be possible to NOT have your gf as your friend on facebook, she is your fucking girlfriend!  WTF?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13621365 -

Anonymous #4 said:
give an example? I fail to see how this would cause problems



I am friends with a few ex girlfriends that I keep in touch with.

My current gf is the jealous type, and has a history of blowing things out of proportion.

There are other female friends I talk to online- if she sees evidence of it, she gets riled up.  :hotidea:  :wetself:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13621601 -

Yup, its always "who the fuck is this Mary bitch you accepted as a friend!!!?!!"

"Baby, she is one of the 3000 I added for mafia wars"

"What-the-fuck ever! Go fuck your new whore!!!"

I've never once cheated on any of my girlfriends, ever, but that doesn't Matter, she gets jelious no matter what.

I get it Bro, right there with ya!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13622288 -

:lolsy: Yup.

Seriously, no one else ever deals with this shit? I guess I just assumed most all females were jealous and irrational creatures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13622377 -

Anonymous #1 said:
:lolsy: Yup.

Seriously, no one else ever deals with this shit? I guess I just assumed most all females were jealous and irrational creatures.



No. I don't do things like that...:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13622521 -

haha yeah right :melyssaford:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13630190 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
give an example? I fail to see how this would cause problems



I am friends with a few ex girlfriends that I keep in touch with.

My current gf is the jealous type, and has a history of blowing things out of proportion.

There are other female friends I talk to online- if she sees evidence of it, she gets riled up.  :hotidea:  :wetself:




The crazy jealous type are fantastic if you are mentally prepared to take the shit.

If you feed their jealousy just the right amount you can end up getting her to do just about anything you want.

One I like is letting drop that this hot girl hit on you (obviously in an outraged voice as if you were deeply offended) and "of course" you blew her off.

Just feed her insecurities enough to keep them bubbling without letting them explode.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13630377 -

:lol: Oh man that is just evil.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13630635 -

but it works!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13630836 -

I had some BS drama just like you OP, I'll tell you what I did is I deleted that cunts facebook and told her if her cheating ass ever went on there again than she would have a fuckin mess on her hands. Shes stayed off the bullshit ever since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: are you friends with your girlfriend/boyfriend on Facebook?? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13634036 -

wow... yeah dude, how do you know she was cheating first of all, and second why the fuck were you logged into her account? heard of invasion of privacy? You jsut proved you cant trust her ass, why the fuck you with her?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* what if Anonymous 760 19 09/17/07 07:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
512 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.