Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Protesting at Funerals?
    #13615440 -

I don't care what your ideologies are or who the person is in the casket, I think protesting at a funeral, like these Westboro Baptist Church nuts, is just beyond fucked up.  Even if it's a public Funeral, and you have "the right" to, I just think some things should be sacred. 

What say you?


--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet





:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13615461 -

I agree totally man, its disrespect. Fair enough they want to put their views forward and protest, but thats just not the place for it.

If their protesting the war, don't protest the deceased soldier's familys funeral, protest at the pentagon or the white house, at army baracks, government appearances or meetings etc, places that are actually relative to your protest.

i would be :kingcrankey:x1000 if that happened at a relative of mine's funeral.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Sprezzatura] * 2
    #13615466 -

There would be another funeral soon after if I ever witnessed such a thing.
And no one would be protesting that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13615473 -

Hell yeah man... I've protested before, for what I thought was worthy of protest, but I would never disrespect someone else like that. They're Abusing Free Speech if you ask me, this is the kind of shit that will make Free Speech for real people, decent people, vanish.


--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet





:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13615496 -

Funeral protesters are douche bags.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13615502 -

I'd probably get in my truck and try to run the protestors over out of a fit of psychotic rage if someone protested the death of someone in my immediate family.  Fuck the consequences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13615506 -

Have a private funeral next time... oh wait...

I think it's pretty fucked up but shouldn't have been a surprise in that area.

What I'd do:
Wait until the baptist assholes try to host a funeral then go in and laugh loudly every time someone finishes a speech.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615516 -

Id send Pris over there to lock their threads.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13615518 -

Fungal-one said:
Id send Pris over there to lock their threads.



:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13615521 -

Fungal-one said:
Id send Pris over there to lock their threads.



:rofl:

When I get home on christmas lets take a trip up there and bring pris with us :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Fungal-one]
    #13615523 -

Fungal-one said:
Funeral protesters are douche bags.




haha, I like that.


--------------------
Spectaculorum procedere debet





:mushroom2: :beer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615528 -

Dont dare me, muthafocka

I for sure plan on coming the next time you all met up. Unless I wreck something else or go back to jail lol which aint gonna happen.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #13615530 -

they're fucking insane, you really think they're going to do something rational?


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: bbl337]
    #13615548 -



^Really pissed me off

fills me with the desire to put some of those IEDs under their pews...

THANK GOD NOW BITCHES


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: anarchOi]
    #13615554 -



:lmafo:  :geordinod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13615557 -

DeadHearts said:
There would be another funeral soon after if I ever witnessed such a thing.
And no one would be protesting that shit.



That line of thinking is playing right into their hands.

Negative attention seekers don't care how they get their attention, just that they can get some.

Last year Westboro baptist protested outside of the Holocaust Museum in Richmond. It was all of 4 people and their kids holding up signs in the freezing cold. The public countered that with a peaceful show of solidarity. They even offered for the westboro pricks to come inside to warm up and have some hot chocolate.

It was extremely pathetic. They even went on to picket various high schools in the area that had gay/lesbian clubs. All 4 of them and their poor innocent children.

:facepalm:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13615560 -

I would seriously laugh out loud if a plane crashed into their church and I'd piss on everyone of those christians but I wouldn't aim for the fire.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13615564 -

Those people trip me out. I would rather die than live with that kind of hate and stupidity in me. Holy shit.


--------------------
Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. But, by that time you're a mile away and you got his shoes, so fuck em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #13615574 -

WakeboardrB said:
DeadHearts said:
There would be another funeral soon after if I ever witnessed such a thing.
And no one would be protesting that shit.



That line of thinking is playing right into their hands.

Negative attention seekers don't care how they get their attention, just that they can get some.

Last year Westboro baptist protested outside of the Holocaust Museum in Richmond. It was all of 4 people and their kids holding up signs in the freezing cold. The public countered that with a peaceful show of solidarity. They even offered for the westboro pricks to come inside to warm up and have some hot chocolate.

It was extremely pathetic. They even went on to picket various high schools in the area that had gay/lesbian clubs. All 4 of them and their poor innocent children.

:facepalm:




Sorry man but that is the most extreme lack of disrespect you could ever
show to another human being IMO. They they should desereve what ever came their way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Protesting at Funerals? [Re: DeadHearts]
    #13615575 -

I have a brother in the armed forces. If something were to happen to him and these guys showed up at his funeral, shit would go done. It's crossed my mind when i see these nut jobs on the news. I would fucking lose my shit and end that protest REAL fucking quick. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. The only reason i can think of that it hasn't is they must have police protection. There are better ways to get your message across then protesting a dead soldiers funeral.

Another wonderful moment brought to you by religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Westboro Baptist to protest Amish funerals
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 6,635 35 10/04/06 10:21 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Westboro Baptist asks that people please not protest at its leader's funeral
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
morrowasted 5,881 101 03/21/14 04:32 AM
by vinsue
* Satanists perform gay ritual at Westboro Baptist grave
( 1 2 all )
RiderOnTheStorm 1,907 25 07/19/13 06:43 PM
by OZA
* Miley Cyrus Twerkin at the Westboro Baptist Church - Make It Happen rev0kadavur 1,799 16 10/05/13 11:53 PM
by Enjoywho
* Anonymous Attacks Westboro Baptist Church Over Sandy Hook Funeral Protest
( 1 2 all )
morrowasted 3,303 26 12/16/12 09:40 PM
by psi
* Westboro Baptist Church gets trolled hard lol abltsandwich 1,902 16 03/21/13 07:02 PM
by Visionary Tools
* Did you hear about Westboro Baptist Church ???/?
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 5,086 24 11/07/06 10:06 PM
by DNKYD
* The House Across From Westboro Baptist Is Getting a Rainbow Pride Paint Job Right Now Simplepowa 4,374 4 03/24/13 08:04 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,742 topic views. 8 members, 10 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.