Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Stella is Play Instant
    #13596931 -

Stella is on Netflix Play Instant.
Everyone rejoice.
:discorex:

One of the best shows of all time that was canceled before it's time.
I also saw Show and Black live and it was the hardest I've ever laughed in my life.

Any other Stella fans?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stella is Play Instant [Re: bryguy27007]
    #13597022 -

Mega-shrug. When I was 16/17 I found out about Stella. They used to just host short skits on their website or something and a few of my friends would always watch them. I also saw them live about 4 years ago and they were pretty good.

I dunno... some of their stuff is pretty funny, but some of it is unbelievably stupid. Normally I'm a fan of inanity, but a lot of their skits try way too hard.

I'd say their shorts are hit or miss, the stand-up was great, and their show was somewhere in between. But the fact that a few of my friends thought it was the funniest shit on the planet left a bad taste in my mouth. They're aight.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Stella is Play Instant [Re: F0SS1L]
    #13597204 -

Yeah, I can see why some people don't like it. My girlfriend absolutely hates it, thinks it's the worst show ever. I think it's hilarious though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Blockbuster vs. Netflix
( 1 2 all )
Banez 7,336 36 06/18/07 12:34 AM
by TM
* Netflix
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 5,262 38 01/31/10 05:31 PM
by skatealex2
* Stella Blue gdman 1,317 9 09/16/04 03:44 AM
by synthesis
* Netflix---fuck yeah! TheSlapnCapn 520 4 03/02/08 11:55 AM
by All We Perceive
* The hardest part of quitting smoking julius18 905 7 04/25/07 01:09 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Mmm...Stella.... Madtowntripper 594 12 09/07/07 08:23 PM
by Its Pat
* STELLA!!!! ModularMind 257 10 12/30/11 12:49 AM
by propensity
* Netflix v Blockbuster? Gijith 2,484 15 08/11/06 06:14 PM
by TheFakeSunRa

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
250 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.