Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #13393201 -

I wish those bastards hadn't circumcised me. :grrr:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13393220 -

PreparationH said:
:omgz: dear god, I couldn't stay hard for 5 hours I'd get tired as shit of that.



If you're ever around Miami you can get paid a few hundred to jerk off on camera. Though they'll constantly try and push you incrementally towards doing gay porn.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13393255 -

blewmeanie said:
PreparationH said:
:omgz: dear god, I couldn't stay hard for 5 hours I'd get tired as shit of that.



If you're ever around Miami you can get paid a few hundred to jerk off on camera. Though they'll constantly try and push you incrementally towards doing gay porn.



I would never do gay porn I am as straight as a bell shaped curve.


Never ever

how much do they pay exactly?

that much?

:pm:

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13393288 -

Yeah, a buddy of mine had two roommates that did it when he was in college. Though from what I heard they eventually got talked into jerking off while sitting on the same couch, then jerking each other off, then sucking each others dick, and ultimately full on fucking.

I guess they just got slowly desensitized to it all over the course of a few years.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13393306 -

so they're gay now lol?  madem gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13393312 -

blewmeanie said:
Yeah, a buddy of mine had two roommates that did it when he was in college. Though from what I heard they eventually got talked into jerking off while sitting on the same couch, then jerking each other off, then sucking each others dick, and ultimately full on fucking.




:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH] * 1
    #13393319 -

PreparationH said:
so they're gay now lol?  madem gay



I don't know them anymore, but not last I heard. I believe the technical term is "gay 4 pay".:lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13393332 -

blewmeanie said:
PreparationH said:
so they're gay now lol?  madem gay



I don't know them anymore, but not last I heard. I believe the technical term is "gay 4 pay".:lol:



gotta payem to show their true colors. smart fucking business men right there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13393377 -

PreparationH said:
blewmeanie said:
PreparationH said:
so they're gay now lol?  madem gay



I don't know them anymore, but not last I heard. I believe the technical term is "gay 4 pay".:lol:



gotta payem to show their true colors. smart fucking business men right there.



HAHA it's like "Hmmm..keep talking. You said how much pay?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: thoughts]
    #13394006 -

iwasaClown said:
I think I also want to sign up.:evil:

where the fuck is the link?

i could do that thang all day. :money:




I already said what it was.  http://xtube.com/2257info.php




There's your link.  How many of you are actually going to do it?  Zero.  You can say I'm on my high horse but none of you are actually going to go through with it.  And why is that?  Because as much as you can argue otherwise, like me, you are still affected by what doing this will do to you and your own self-image.  Prove me wrong.  Words are cheap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13394011 -

You're not on a high horse, you're sexually repressed.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: propensity]
    #13394036 -

Fair enough.  But can those in this thread, the ones who supposedly aren't sexually repressed, actually act in accord with that or they just spouting their mouths off about what they wish they could do but can't?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13394078 -

I dont think the wife would go for it but if she said go for it i would  be like were do you want me to shoot it lol :hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: misfit78]
    #13394117 -

If I start struggling for money again, I'll consider it.


--------------------
This site needs some submissions.  You should probably help out...
NawMean?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: ChronicCluster]
    #13394127 -

I have a friend who did this, so I asked him about it last night. He's a gay guy who says he has a 9 inch dick. He said some pornographer paid him to jerk himself off, jerk off his boyfriend, get jerked off by his boyfriend and then fuck his boyfriend on camera. And he only got $200 each time! :facepalm:


--------------------
something :mushroom2:
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
:pm: SPORES FOR TRADE: :pm: None atm :frown:
WANTED: Stamps... pachanoi... achuma... posters... art... fun, interesting, or useful items

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #13394173 -

blewmeanie said:
I don't know, apparently people schedule large blocks of their day to this just like a job. I mean would your really want to jerk or for 5 hours a day 5 times a week?

http://www.gaycams.com/cam/SlyCollegeBoy/


Schedule
Sunday         unscheduled
Monday         unscheduled
Tuesday         11:00PM - 4:00AM
Wednesday 11:00PM - 4:00AM
Thursday unscheduled
Friday         11:00PM - 4:00AM and 10:00AM - 3:00PM
Saturday unscheduled



You don't jerk off for 5 hours, your on the computer/cam for 5 hours.  When it goes private you make money, if it doesn't go private you don't make shit.  You can make a lot of money, you also could make nothing and be humiliated for several hours.  You pretty much have gay dudes watch you with gimpy clothes on for hours at a time, talk dirty, and there is no guarantee you will even make a dime.  I honestly don't think most of you could do this at all.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13394301 -

PreparationH said:
blujay said:
It's funny how many of us are game. We should set up a pay-site where we all do it at once and it collages them for the customer like some kind of awesome circle jerk. I bet we could rake in tens of thousands because there'd be nothign else quite like it at first.

We could even endorse the shroomery and help fund it!

Too far?



I know nothing of creating websites but I am in.

I spank the monkey for free, what the hell do I care if someone who I'll never be identified by watches me?



It's chatroulette except without the false facade.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: blujay]
    #13394457 -

that what always puzzled me about chat roulette, why the fuck would you do that on chat roulette when you could find a site like this and make bank?


--------------------


Music, business as usual
Mi' spliff and Guiness as usual
Highgrade we puffin as usual
Fight down the system as usual
The system fight we down as usual
The cops dem a watch we as usual
And a we a watch the cops as usual

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: 1tokeovrtheline]
    #13394467 -

A copy of this should be posted in Money Matters; seriously.  This is a fantastic idea.

I'm going to start looking in to this.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you jerk off on the innernets for $$$? [Re: Bipolarbear]
    #13394684 -

Bipolarbear said:
iwasaClown said:
I think I also want to sign up.:evil:

where the fuck is the link?

i could do that thang all day. :money:




I already said what it was.  http://xtube.com/2257info.php




There's your link.  How many of you are actually going to do it?  Zero.  You can say I'm on my high horse but none of you are actually going to go through with it.  And why is that?  Because as much as you can argue otherwise, like me, you are still affected by what doing this will do to you and your own self-image.  Prove me wrong.  Words are cheap.



Today I opened a new bank account so that I wouldn't have to use my checking-debit number that actually has access to my savings, and I'm trying to figure out a way to do this without wasting five hours a day. I can't do the schedule, but other than that it's about the only thing stopping me.


--------------------

wat man rly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN: Christians are jerks online Neuron 866 9 06/30/10 12:01 PM
by Adamist
* . z_x_x_z 571 16 12/04/09 07:09 PM
by Statisticons_win
* Blewmeanie's Sunday morning herbatorium.
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,055 29 04/19/09 03:41 PM
by igwna
* Where in America is blewmeanie?
( 1 2 all )
blewmeanie 2,340 22 11/13/08 02:30 PM
by jewunit
* Innernet
( 1 2 all )
DeadHearts 873 31 10/06/12 07:41 AM
by WhyAmISoTired
* Blewmeanie's integrated combat system: I'm now accepting students. blewmeanie 693 14 07/20/10 06:03 PM
by Akira
* 6:00pm here...(I'm going to share some tunes) Spooge 629 13 05/29/08 07:41 PM
by Spooge
* The whole "all the best girls like jerks" thing.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,245 51 10/04/05 07:21 AM
by KidShelleen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,786 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 58 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.