Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Would you hit it?
    #13357146 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13357162 -

yea....

most likely, but i set my standards pretty low, so i'm never really disappointed...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13357167 -

:spank:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13357170 -

probably not unless i was drunk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #13357200 -

Anonymous #4 said:
probably not unless i was drunk



2nd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13357208 -

To be honest, if I had not had me any in a while, like a week or so, ya I would fuck the shit out of her and nut on them big ol boobies, but I damn sure would not be telling everyone, or bragging about it.

:2cents:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #13357247 -

Yes i would. Good job on being shallow people! She's smiling, so at least she's probably not a bitch. Low-key, but nice makeup also. Newer car, so she can take care of herself.

You ppl do realize there is more to life than the 10 seconds you guys call sex?

And all the guys that said no, wheres YOUR pics? Not ever girl wants you or your 30 second premmie pumps!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #13357258 -

Ha, I sense a female fatty in our midst.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13357273 -

The question was if we would hit it or not, people gave their honest responses. We werent asked to look any deeper than that, theres really no reason to be upset.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13357276 -

its the chick from the picture!!!

AHHHHH!!!:awesurprise:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13357278 -

Im sure the pussy most of you get (if any) is fucking disgusting.  She's a little bigger but not gross fat.  And she's got those tig ol bitties to make up for it.  I bet she sucks dick real good too.  Id fuck the shit out of her several times and I would not be ashamed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13357423 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Yes i would. Good job on being shallow people! She's smiling, so at least she's probably not a bitch. Low-key, but nice makeup also. Newer car, so she can take care of herself.

You ppl do realize there is more to life than the 10 seconds you guys call sex?

And all the guys that said no, wheres YOUR pics? Not ever girl wants you or your 30 second premmie pumps!



Haha, my pics are on facebook. Shit you don't think I know that? I'm more concerned about your inability to accept rejection. you're so personal about it, it makes it sound like some dudes dont want to fuck you because youre a fatty!

im attractive, i get nookie, and i have the choice of when i want it. dry spells are welcome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13357432 -

I'd hit it, but only b/c I have no game and nothing hotter going on. I fucked something fatter and uglier than her Sunday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13357450 -

I have done worse... way worse.
Granted I was drunk enough to wake up in my own piss, then managed to strip and jump into her bed. That was a long cold wet walk home in the morning. "you want a ride?" shudders, uhm no it's okay, I'm not far(only a mile).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #13357480 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #7 said:
Yes i would. Good job on being shallow people! She's smiling, so at least she's probably not a bitch. Low-key, but nice makeup also. Newer car, so she can take care of herself.

You ppl do realize there is more to life than the 10 seconds you guys call sex?

And all the guys that said no, wheres YOUR pics? Not ever girl wants you or your 30 second premmie pumps!



Haha, my pics are on facebook. Shit you don't think I know that? I'm more concerned about your inability to accept rejection. you're so personal about it, it makes it sound like some dudes dont want to fuck you because youre a fatty!

im attractive, i get nookie, and i have the choice of when i want it. dry spells are welcome!



Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?  :coleman: Im a guy, im just not THAT shallow. But hey, who i am to agree or disagree with anything. My dick gets well taken care of, so i'm just trolling anyway. I still fully stand by my statement though. If you're using a girl for sex, it doesn't say much about your character, IME.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13357548 -

No, I know what kinda chick im attracted to, and she aint it. I'd rather wait for a gal I really like than just stick my dick into every thang that throws itself at me.
There's nothing shallow about being honest, If she is bigger than I am, she's not my type.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13357559 -

Yeah, I can be flexible on body size, as long as a girl has a pretty face and big boobies.... which this chick has.

Hopefully she's got a good personality too, THEN I'll be totally fine with it all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13357571 -

Anonymous #1 said:






These were her selling pics. IT doesn't get any better than this and likely will not be this good in person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #13357948 -

selling pics. rofl. so true.

she resembles humpty dumpty

i might consider fucking her in the ass if she bought me a case of beer and a few shots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you hit it? [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13357996 -

She looks just like my buddy's wife's sister!  Well, the first pic anyway.  Where does she live?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* eye makeup thinks Anonymous 100 0 12/14/07 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* I'm fucking sick of British Accents... Anonymous 524 18 10/24/07 11:32 AM
by Anonymous
* Fat chicks bug me. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,897 53 10/21/07 09:18 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerite you would most like to have a sexual experience with
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,855 80 10/13/07 01:45 PM
by Anonymous
* What is bodyload? I dont get it Anonymous 1,169 7 11/20/07 01:43 PM
by Anonymous
* what if Anonymous 760 19 09/17/07 07:46 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,496 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.