Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year?
    #13177970 -

Last season I got flamed pretty good for talking about how good the Saints were going to do in about week 2.

Well, I am ready to start gloating about the best team in the league again, so when is the acceptable time frame here?  Week 5?  Week 6?

Thanks!


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: cortex]
    #13183377 -

I would wait at least until they start looking good. I don't think you can so assertively make your claim after the first game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: Redstorm]
    #13183535 -

Sorry man.

Saints gonna suck bawlz this yerr.

bawlz.


--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: cortex]
    #13183654 -

yeah basically last season u said the Saints were the best team in the league, after week 2.




The reason u got flamed, was not only because of this, but also because you're a saints fan.


And to just brag about your own team is very groaning and cliche.






"Hi I'm a Steelers fan,  I'll tell you why my team rules!!"


nobody wants to hear that shit.  It's like parents who brag about their kids to random strangers.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #13186218 -

Well I don't care what you like to hear, the only reason I post in this dumb forum is to talk about the Saints, so that's not going to change.

In any case, the Saints rawk and, barring a devastating injury, should easily win the division, as the only real competitor in the NFCS is the Falcons, whom are no real threat to the title anyway.


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: cortex]
    #13186631 -

cortex said:
The only reason I post in this dumb forum is to talk about the Saints.






Indeed.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #13186781 -

:grin:


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #13187120 -

Peyton cant throw td passes when he is on his back:yesnod::haha::snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: cortex]
    #13188785 -

After week 4, minimum.  At least, that's when I became a believer in the Saints last year.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #13188868 -

I'll tell you what.  The Giants started out 5-0 last year and although I didn't think they were gonna fall completely off the cliff like they did, neither was I buying their record as an accurate reflection of quality.  The season is long and shit happens.  Injuries take a toll and some teams coalesce later in the year than others.  Sometimes the early schedule is kind.  Sometimes it is vicious.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13189156 -

Saints.

The end.


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13191787 -

The Giants got fucked in the ass by the Saints last year and never recovered from that loss
Eli aint no Peyton
My Texans fucked Peytons ass raw yesterday:faded:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13193738 -

I wasn't impressed with the Giants at 5-0 last year either.  The Saints on the other hand by that time were performing at such a dominant level it was hard not to notice.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: cortex]
    #13317304 -

cortex said:
Last season I got flamed pretty good for talking about how good the Saints were going to do in about week 2.

Well, I am ready to start gloating about the best team in the league again, so when is the acceptable time frame here?  Week 5?  Week 6?

Thanks!





Matt Hall....


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #13317325 -

Fuck me the Giants trounced my Texans and the fucking Saints lost again:flowstone:
I shure am glad VY fucked the Cowgurls:yesnod::haha::snowman::smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #13317379 -

LiquidSmoke said:
cortex said:
Last season I got flamed pretty good for talking about how good the Saints were going to do in about week 2.

Well, I am ready to start gloating about the best team in the league again, so when is the acceptable time frame here?  Week 5?  Week 6?

Thanks!





Matt Hall....



I think not so much Max Hall as:

Levi Brown 2 Yd Fumble Return

Kerry Rhodes 27 Yd Fumble Return

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie 28 Yd Interception Return

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: Redstorm]
    #13317396 -

That was simply excruciating. There were what, 10 fumbles, and every single one went Arizona's way. And then the great John Carney misses a 29 yarder wide left, as Garrett Hartley laughs bitterly.

I now fully appreciate the importance of luck in last year's season. I've seen dozens of Saints games like this one, where they dominate in total yards and first downs but there's a wet blanket thrown over every freakin' drive. I don't know what lifted the voodoo curse for one glorious year, but hopefully someone in New Orleans does...


--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: jimbotron] * 1
    #13317609 -

Yeah it sure was nice to have a good team for one season.

Don't blame it on a "curse", that is just a pussy ass, bullshit excuse.  The Saints played like shit.  They did it themselves, there is no "curse" or "luck" involved.

It looks to me like they are happy with last years SB, and are sitting on their laurels, so to speak.

I indeed speak way to soon when I started this thread :nonono:


--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: cortex]
    #13317743 -

I dunno man, I mean how many times can you scream "GET THE BALL--- FUCK!!!!!!" and not feel unlucky. They forced plenty of fumbles, just couldn't get there, and any one of them could have made the difference.

Actually the defense isn't the issue. The fucking offense... just don't get it. Seems like nobody's ever open -- are our receivers tired, are all the opposing cornerbacks on meth, what the hell? Brees had plenty of time today, too. And Betts and Ivory are a credible enough running duo to make me doubt the "Bush ain't there" excuse.

Then again, I can't really say that they slacked off, when they dominated the stats... except for the only one that matters. Actually, the special teams were downright atrocious - Cards had something like 53 yards averaged per kickoff return!?!?!?

:freshwtf:

Edited by jimbotron (10/10/10 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So, how soon before I can start talking about how good my team looks this year? [Re: jimbotron]
    #13318390 -

hopefully they get their shit together and start playing some real football.  im not ready to give up yet.


--------------------
soni©boom

PM SPRINKLES IF YA WANNA KNOCK FOREHEADS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2018 MLB
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Brian Jones 12,322 201 02/18/20 08:22 PM
by Ran-D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
3,130 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.